• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoiler alert:

Comeys statements tomorrow.... • r/The_Donald

i8qjzn57592z.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the fake Russian news story gone, what will Trump's enemies think of next?

C'mon Rob, it's just trying to add some levity to a serious situation, if we can't laugh at some of this stuff, then I fear all might be lost.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Rob, it's just trying to add some levity to a serious situation, if we can't laugh at some of this stuff, then I fear all might be lost.

I feel the same, but its a forgone conclusion. Sure its fun for you and I, but there are some folks who really believe the Russian stuff, and have deluded themselves into thinking this will end Trump. So when it doesn't, and the MSM stops talking about Russia, what will they conjure up next? It's a legit question.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same, but its a forgone conclusion. Sure its fun for you and I, but there are some folks who really believe the Russian stuff, and have deluded themselves into thinking this will end Trump. So when it doesn't, and the MSM stops talking about Russia, what will they conjure up next? It's a legit question.

I don't know, but tomorrow could be a pivotal day. The Comey testimony either breathes new life into the Russia story or it could start to wither and die. At least it provides some extra entertainment before game 5 between the Predators and Penguins :D

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump is the real Teflon Don. Nothing ever sticks to him because it's something new every fifteen minutes with him.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, but tomorrow could be a pivotal day. The Comey testimony either breathes new life into the Russia story or it could start to wither and die. At least it provides some extra entertainment before game 5 between the Predators and Penguins :D

I dont think anything dies tomorrow considering some members of trumps campaign are being investigated and who knows what could come out of that. I think the liklihood is higher that it could be an incendiary day

Btw this theory (tweet storm) is interesting

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh some people are far too stupid to understand that. Just some people in general. In don't think I'm off base posting that.

I love hockey¡

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh some people are far too stupid to understand that. Just some people in general. In don't think I'm off base posting that.

I love hockey¡

I havent downloaded the new sportshoopla app and strangely, i just got an alert that you made a good post

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you read his statement I posted for you? He admits three times that Trump is was not under investigation. Seems shut and close to me.

I wish I could say I've been enjoying Pens vs Preds but even the games we won, we have been out played by Nashville. I'm nervous.

I'll check out Warriors vs Cavs tonight, too.

Last edited:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think anything dies tomorrow considering some members of trumps campaign are being investigated and who knows what could come out of that. I think the liklihood is higher that it could be an incendiary day

Btw this theory (tweet storm) is interesting

Another theory, from the opposing side.

70y68q32aa2z.png

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just crossed the border and I'm headed to la pharmaceria Tijuana I need some advice - do I need to bring back more blue pills or red pills?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly a very stunning chronicle of events

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read his statement I posted for you? He admits three times that Trump is was not under investigation. Seems shut and close to me.

I wish I could say I've been enjoying Pens vs Preds but even the games we won, we have been out played by Nashville. I'm nervous.

I'll check out Warriors vs Cavs tonight, too.

As a Canadian, maybe I'm not up to date on this stuff, but wasn't the Comey controversy always that Trump asked him to stop interrogating Flynn? Has that been discredited? I don't really remember any claims that Comey was investigating Trump, other than the latter going out of his way to point out he wasn't under investigation.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Canadian, maybe I'm not up to date on this stuff, but wasn't the Comey controversy always that Trump asked him to stop interrogating Flynn? Has that been discredited? I don't really remember any claims that Comey was investigating Trump, other than the latter going out of his way to point out he wasn't under investigation.

Pretty much. I mean, there's a lot of nuance to it, but it seems the core issues are that Trump received intel on the "dossier" from the FBI (Which is a no-no and Comey will be in deep doo-doo over and likely why he agreed to testify. A deal) and the fact that the head of the executive branch repeatedly tried to interfere with and shut down a legitimate investigation, which is Obstruction of Justice. And then when Comey refused to "make it go away" he was fired.

There are a number of sketchy tiny details that are yet to come completely to light, like why Trump wouldn't let Comey's boss stay in the room when he spoke with Comey and whether or not Comey or someone working for him gave Trump info on the Clinton email thing during the campaign as Trump campaign surrogates have said happened. Comey could be in just as much trouble, and if he cut a deal for testimony it could get really interesting, really fast. He could be singing to stay out of jail himself.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty much. I mean, there's a lot of nuance to it, but it seems the core issues are that Trump received intel on the "dossier" from the FBI (Which is a no-no and Comey will be in deep doo-doo over and likely why he agreed to testify. A deal) and the fact that the head of the executive branch repeatedly tried to interfere with and shut down a legitimate investigation, which is Obstruction of Justice. And then when Comey refused to "make it go away" he was fired.

There are a number of sketchy tiny details that are yet to come completely to light, like why Trump wouldn't let Comey's boss stay in the room when he spoke with Comey and whether or not Comey or someone working for him gave Trump info on the Clinton email thing during the campaign as Trump campaign surrogates have said happened. Comey could be in just as much trouble, and if he cut a deal for testimony it could get really interesting, really fast. He could be singing to stay out of jail himself.

Pfft...you guys are way off. Reddit told me there's nothing to worry about here, so I think it's time to move on.

And clearly the fact that the market was up, then down, then up again, then down again, then up again, is definitive proof that Trump is innocent and the entire Lamestream Media® is wrong, yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.