• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, just like Iraq, then. Just what I was going for.
Meet Comical Robbi:

rob_ford.jpg

"There are no American tanks in Hamilton! They are killing themselves by the hundreds! The Leafs have won the Cup!"

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont worry guys we will help you out because we love you ... or maybe not :noidea:

New Poll: Canada Hates Us

According to a new poll by the Environics Institute, a Canadian polling firm, Canada’s current public opinion of the U.S. is currently the lowest it has been since tracking began 35 years ago.

Further, Canadians say they’re less likely to visit the U.S. Eighteen percent of Canadians have changed their travel plans to the U.S. this year, while another eight percent report that they haven’t done so yet, but are considering it.

I think the Canadian peso has as lot more to do with this than the current President - Also, with free admission to all national parks this year, stay at home and spend your money in Canada.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Further, Canadians say they’re less likely to visit the U.S. Eighteen percent of Canadians have changed their travel plans to the U.S. this year, while another eight percent report that they haven’t done so yet, but are considering it.

I think the Canadian peso has as lot more to do with this than the current President - Also, with free admission to all national parks this year, stay at home and spend your money in Canada.

Yeah, but it might make sense to get to the US national parks while they are still open.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but it might make sense to get to the US national parks while they are still open.

im going to hold off and visit them in a couple years when i can get my gas from a working gas refinery on site ... kill 2 birds with 1 stone and I will surely bring plenty o bags!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont worry guys we will help you out because we love you ... or maybe not :noidea:

New Poll: Canada Hates Us

According to a new poll by the Environics Institute, a Canadian polling firm, Canada’s current public opinion of the U.S. is currently the lowest it has been since tracking began 35 years ago.

I had the chance to move to a position in Ottawa (Gatineau, actually) a few years back and I chose not to because I was happy here in America's most Canadian city. Kicking myself now. Now, not only will emigrating to Canada not be far enough away (Think of moving to a nice house with a crackhead as neighbor), Canadians (present company excepted) don't really seem to like us anymore.

But I did just hear about a bank in Switzerland that needs people who do what I do...And all the English companies are moving to France.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The President has updated his twitter image:

C_WNdjyV0AAPghP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.