• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't say those things as the President. I don't agree with the quotes. But I do think the man has matured, and would not say those same things today. Did you see the video of him address and apologizing about the pussy comment?

As President, he has met with Leaders of Black colleges. I like that. I think he is getting a lot more support from blacks, and women, than his critics are led to believe.

OK. Enough is enough. So anything he did before he was president is just dandy because he apologized for a stupid SERIES of comments? But doesn't he always mean what he says?

As for maturing he said those things in his 40s and 50s. If you haven't grown up by then you never will.

He was bigot then and he's a bigot now. Anyone who supports this man and justifies these kinds of comments is supporting bigotry. Flat out.

And don't start with the Democrats vs. Republican thing. John McCain would never say these kinds of things. Nor would the dozens of Republicans who have even a modicum of class. Trump doesn't fit into that group. He's a vulgar and classless bigot who conned (or did he?) a lot of Americans into electing him. His track record of disgusting behaviour is there for all to see. People who justify or attempt to normalize his abuse of minorities are complicit in his bigotry. Secretly I think you're all fine with it but don't have the balls to say it. I hope I'm wrong.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me everything about this poll. How many people were polled, by who, and where?

@forty_three

I found it.

Of the 339 poll participants who originally voted for Trump, only 12 (3½ percent) said they would do something different.

So, 12 people in the United States - who voted for Trump said they would do something different.

I think we can all agree that 12 people (if the poll is accurate) do not support the headline that reads "only 3% of Trump voters regret their vote."

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about when I say Red pilled.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. Enough is enough. So anything he did before he was president is just dandy because he apologized for a stupid SERIES of comments? But doesn't he always mean what he says?

As for maturing he said those things in his 40s and 50s. If you haven't grown up by then you never will.

He was bigot then and he's a bigot now. Anyone who supports this man and justifies these kinds of comments is supporting bigotry. Flat out.

And don't start with the Democrats vs. Republican thing. John McCain would never say these kinds of things. Nor would the dozens of Republicans who have even a modicum of class. Trump doesn't fit into that group. He's a vulgar and classless bigot who conned (or did he?) a lot of Americans into electing him. His track record of disgusting behaviour is there for all to see. People who justify or attempt to normalize his abuse of minorities are complicit in his bigotry. Secretly I think you're all fine with it but don't have the balls to say it. I hope I'm wrong.

I enjoyed our convo today. Enjoy the draft tonight!

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed our convo today. Enjoy the draft tonight!

Don't choke on those red pills as you're running away.

rMG3_f-maxage-0.gif

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm being sincere. :suds:

Great GIF btw

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@forty_three

I found it.

Of the 339 poll participants who originally voted for Trump, only 12 (3½ percent) said they would do something different.

So, 12 people in the United States - who voted for Trump said they would do something different.

I think we can all agree that 12 people (if the poll is accurate) do not support the headline that reads "only 3% of Trump voters regret their vote."

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about when I say Red pilled.

001.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its OK. Other people are reading our discussion other than you and I. Let them decide for themselves.

I enjoyed our convo too, 43. :suds:

Its good to share our differing thoughts.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm being sincere. :suds:

Great GIF btw

So am I, except perhaps for the "don't choke" part of the post. That was a canned response.

What I really mean is I hope you choke while swallowing a running chainsaw.

Wait.. wait. I'm sorry. I'm 40 years old, can I blame that one on my silly youthful ways? I'm young. Like the youngest. I'm extremely youthful and vigorous. I've still got it. Just ask my wife. No problems there. And my hands are yuge.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So am I, except perhaps for the "don't choke" part of the post. That was a canned response.

Wait.. wait. I'm sorry. I'm 40 years old, can I blame that one on my silly youthful ways? I'm young. Like the youngest. I'm extremely youthful and vigorous. I've still got it. Just ask my wife. No problems there. And my hands are yuge.

Well, I meant it.

Spent some time in Buffalo and Jamestown. Eaten at Ilio Dipaolos few times. Cool people.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I meant it.

Spent some time in Buffalo and Jamestown. Eaten at Ilio Dipaolos few times. Cool people.

Uhhhh. OK.

Have a good one. I wasn't really serious about the chainsaw.

It doesn't need to be running.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about you guys but I sure learned a whole lot today.

tenor.gif

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to worry ... youll mature when youre 70 kenny :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.