• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet little snowflake O'Reilly will be crying about this for a while. Maybe even after he gets appointed to Trump's cabinet.

They already have a Huckabee, do they need to add a huckleberry?!?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill O'Reilly = red pilled

wow!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/...ts-pope-francis-in-vatican-vip-line.html?_r=0

ROME — Bill O’Reilly, the powerful Fox News host forced out of his prime-time position on Wednesday amid a barrage of sexual harassment allegations, spent the morning of his firing briefly meeting Pope Francis in St. Peter’s Square during the pontiff’s weekly general audience, shaking hands with a religious leader he once lectured over immigration. O'Reilly also later took a special communion with Pope Francis. In a strange twist, instead of the consecrated host, Pope Francis placed a red pill into the mouth of O'Reilly

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure why he doesn't just sign an executive order to make it legal to grab 'em by the pussy.

He has already made it clear that he doesn't need to do that. When you're famous, they just let you.

Bill O'Reilly and Bill Cosby concur.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Realtor: Okay, what are your needs?
Her: I must have a ranch style with a second floor. It has to be modern, but with vintage touches. I have to have a pool, but do not want any outdoor space and it must have two bathrooms for every bedroom and I want to be able to see the ocean.
Realtor: We're in Montana
Her: OCEAN VIEW
Realtor: *scribbling* Okay. You?
Him: I hate pools, and I want at least 75% of the house to be outdoor space. It has to have a man cave and a 3 car garage. And It can't have any right angles. I want a Yurt. A modern, vintage yurt. In the city center. But it has to be a quiet neighborhood. Close to work. And School. But I don't want to ever see any kids walking around outside.
Realtor: *scribbling*. What else?
Both: We don't mind something that needs updates, but we will shit ourselves if we don't like the paint in any room.

Status
Not open for further replies.