• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC Coaches that should get canned

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tennessee - Dooley; This guy is uncompetitive against REAL SEC teams. Can only beat scrubs like Vandy and UK. Needs to go after this year and TN needs to get a good coach to get out of scrub status

Arkansas - Yuck. Do I need to even explain this one? This is the most pathetic team when it comes to effort that I have ever seen. Arkansas's defense should be castrated so that they cannot reproduce their patheticness (I am being extreme and joking here).

Kentucky - Joker Philips - This guy cannot coach and it shows. Not sure if UK fan get a good coach their program is pathetic scrub status. His replacement likely won't be any better than him.

Auburn - Gene Chizik - Give the guy another year, he recruits well and he won a title. His team also showed effort this past Saturday. If he has another 8-5 yokel year next year when LSU and Bama maybe down, then he needs to go.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee - Dooley can still save is job but with is in ability to make correct 2nd half adjustments he is probably fired at the end of the season.

Arkansas - The only question is if Smith will finish the season.

Kentucky - Philips is a terrible coach and should be fired, but its Kentucky can they really do any better than him.

The Barn - Chizik is safe but one day real soon the barners will get tired of the "were young" excuse that he has been using since day one.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I'll even give chizik next year. But if we're not seriously competing for the SEC championship in 2014 he's gonna be feeling it

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well it will depend on who returns at both Alabama and LSU and how fast either team grows up. Auburn should at least finish 3rd in SEC West next year with Arkansas' collapse.