• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Considerations

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Roinnie Perkins: Drafted early last year looks as if he had a red shirt year had high motor in college he could help out with the front seven.

2. Tom Brady made receivers great it appears Mac Jones may need receivers to make him look great he may be the 10th best QB in the AFC but it appears he needs better weapons.

3. Why doesn't this team have a defensive coordinator? I get BB is this great defensive coach or so he was, how well is his mindset against today's NFL offenses working out. Quit with all the special titles and get a D coordinator let BB coach.

4. Dead weight at LB, Winovich, Hightower and King all seem like dead weight. A lot of DBs as well

5. Games are won in the trenches and this team has a lot of work to do in those areas. As well as pass catchers. We snuck into the playoffs and it showed we did not belong. BB may want to free up space get what picks he can for players and collect draft picks. We should be drafting at 21 should be a quality player there I say lets shore up the D Line. Shit Allen outran everyone

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Perkins also has speed and is an excellent tackler. Let's hope he's healed and ready to go in 2022.

2. Mac had Smith, Waddle and several others to air out. Like I said before, you can't play an A-Game with C- WRs. Bill has never been able to draft wide receivers. They are a blind spot in his mirror and he tends to ignore them in the draft. When he has taken one he's had mire misses than hits. His hits have been Edelman, Slater, Givens and Branch. But his misses have been huge, Harry, Chad Jackson, Brandon Tate, Josh Boyce, Bethel Johnson, and a host of lesser memories. The jury is still out on Braxton Berrios, but he's playing a pretty big role with the Jets.

3. This isa valid question and this is where Kraft should be stepping in. IMO, I think Bill wants to name Steve Belichick as his DC because he'll still be able to coach the defense without actually having to give up thejob. Flores took over and did things his wayand after one year was the HC of the Dolphins. That also may be a reason Bill doesn't want to name a full time DC. The last three were all taken immediatelyashead coaches elsewhere. If Mayo gets hired elsewhere as a HC or DC, Bill's going to be painted into a corner. Return of Matt Patricia?

4. It appears that Winovich is in the doghouse. He got hurt, got covid and got put in the bad boy chair in the corner. He as playing well and was pretty much starting until Bill brought Jaime Collins back. Bill then had a very comfortable group of slow linebackers with Collins, Hightower and Van Noy. Against non mobile quarterbacks, they were excellent. Against highly mobile QBs, like Prescott, Allen, Tua and Carr, they were exposed. The league is moving awayfrom 6'5" 265# LBs and moving to more flexible 6'3"-6'4", 235-245# guys that can go sideline to sideline in 4 seconds.

4A. DBs. Cornerback is going to be a real problem if BB can't resign JC. Johnathan Jones was an excellent slot cover until he got hurt. He should be back in 2022 in thesame spot, but he's nit a cover corner. Jalen Mills and Myles Bryant were disappointing but did show very slight flashes but not consistency. Draft? Free Agent?? Try to resign Gilmore??

5. From game 1, Wynn has been a saloon door at LT. He's given up at least one sack nearly every game. Speed rushers start inside, roll iut and leave him grabbing at air, Andrews is constantly getting pushed out and the Shaq just can't be dropping off his guy to help Andrews. That's where Harry starte lining up along side Trent Brown and Trent would take Shaq's guy and Shaq would help Abrews. Harry would take the DE or OLB. But....big but, that takes away the extra WR from Mac's arsenal.

It's going to be a really tough rebuild and I'm sure we're all expecting them to improve over 2021. The Patriots will play the NFC and AFC North divisions. Pckers, Lions,Bears, Vikings, Steelers, Browns, Bengals and Ravens. Two each against the AFCE. Cardinls, Raiders and Colts.

Bill better buck up.

6. If Wynn and Brown are gone, filling the two tackle slots will be huge. Owenue could be the answer on the right side because he was excellent at RT in 2020. If BB can resign Brown, he should be moved to LT because he's able topush speed rushers way out and make them run an 880 to get to Mac. That leaves LG and Center to be filled. I honestly think that Bill can find a bigger experienced center in free agency. Quite possiblya LG too.Then he's got to find acouple of nuggets in the draft and start getting them ready for2024.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1642514939328.png

1642514988561.png

mac and tom their 1st year had very similar stats
took brady 4 years to get to 4000 yards
lets give mac the same chance:suds:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not doggin Mac at all just pointing out he needs better weapons we all seem to like Jacoby but that's about it. And how good is he really and BB sucks at WR picks
I'm happy with Bourne as well, need to see more Wilkinson.
That said, they are very fine #2 WR's at best, we need a true #1 and another very fine #2.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Perkins also has speed and is an excellent tackler. Let's hope he's healed and ready to go in 2022.

2. Mac had Smith, Waddle and several others to air out. Like I said before, you can't play an A-Game with C- WRs. Bill has never been able to draft wide receivers. They are a blind spot in his mirror and he tends to ignore them in the draft. When he has taken one he's had mire misses than hits. His hits have been Edelman, Slater, Givens and Branch. But his misses have been huge, Harry, Chad Jackson, Brandon Tate, Josh Boyce, Bethel Johnson, and a host of lesser memories. The jury is still out on Braxton Berrios, but he's playing a pretty big role with the Jets.

3. This isa valid question and this is where Kraft should be stepping in. IMO, I think Bill wants to name Steve Belichick as his DC because he'll still be able to coach the defense without actually having to give up thejob. Flores took over and did things his wayand after one year was the HC of the Dolphins. That also may be a reason Bill doesn't want to name a full time DC. The last three were all taken immediatelyashead coaches elsewhere. If Mayo gets hired elsewhere as a HC or DC, Bill's going to be painted into a corner. Return of Matt Patricia?

4. It appears that Winovich is in the doghouse. He got hurt, got covid and got put in the bad boy chair in the corner. He as playing well and was pretty much starting until Bill brought Jaime Collins back. Bill then had a very comfortable group of slow linebackers with Collins, Hightower and Van Noy. Against non mobile quarterbacks, they were excellent. Against highly mobile QBs, like Prescott, Allen, Tua and Carr, they were exposed. The league is moving awayfrom 6'5" 265# LBs and moving to more flexible 6'3"-6'4", 235-245# guys that can go sideline to sideline in 4 seconds.

4A. DBs. Cornerback is going to be a real problem if BB can't resign JC. Johnathan Jones was an excellent slot cover until he got hurt. He should be back in 2022 in thesame spot, but he's nit a cover corner. Jalen Mills and Myles Bryant were disappointing but did show very slight flashes but not consistency. Draft? Free Agent?? Try to resign Gilmore??

5. From game 1, Wynn has been a saloon door at LT. He's given up at least one sack nearly every game. Speed rushers start inside, roll iut and leave him grabbing at air, Andrews is constantly getting pushed out and the Shaq just can't be dropping off his guy to help Andrews. That's where Harry starte lining up along side Trent Brown and Trent would take Shaq's guy and Shaq would help Abrews. Harry would take the DE or OLB. But....big but, that takes away the extra WR from Mac's arsenal.

It's going to be a really tough rebuild and I'm sure we're all expecting them to improve over 2021. The Patriots will play the NFC and AFC North divisions. Pckers, Lions,Bears, Vikings, Steelers, Browns, Bengals and Ravens. Two each against the AFCE. Cardinls, Raiders and Colts.

Bill better buck up.

6. If Wynn and Brown are gone, filling the two tackle slots will be huge. Owenue could be the answer on the right side because he was excellent at RT in 2020. If BB can resign Brown, he should be moved to LT because he's able topush speed rushers way out and make them run an 880 to get to Mac. That leaves LG and Center to be filled. I honestly think that Bill can find a bigger experienced center in free agency. Quite possiblya LG too.Then he's got to find acouple of nuggets in the draft and start getting them ready for2024.
Andrews is still a very good center. Might be time to start working towards his eventual replacement. Centers take time to develop.

Gilmore????? Are you serious??????

Wynn needs to become a quality back-up or trade bait.

Big problem at DB was lack of real depth. JoeJuan could not do it. We lost most of our deep secondary. Some are coming back.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrews is still a very good center. Might be time to start working towards his eventual replacement. Centers take time to develop.
Andrews plays the position well but only weighs 252#. He just can't handle guys 40, 50 or 75 lbs bigger. It's not that he doesn't give everything he's got, he just isn't built big enough.
Gilmore????? Are you serious??????
I should have put that in green font.