• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Pot Producer Rolling Out 12,000 Joints Ahead of Super Bowl Sunday

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beer cheese soup is a real thing and it is actually really, really good. I've never heard of the pickle in the beer thing and I think he was probably just trying to get you to do something gross.

Excellent, about the soup. I never put a pickle wedge in my beer but when I lived back there & was drinking we'd go out all the time. And w/ every beer they would both throw one in their glass. I thought it was strange.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Give me your weed or I'll kill you." - DJ

Now you are just trolling,this is the third time you have done this,you are more than welcome to put me on ignore.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do play poker once in a while with about 8 guys in this one guy's garage. Every single one of them smoke weed in there all night long. I'm the only guy not smoking it, but I think I may as well. I'm pretty sure I'd fail any piss test the next morning just from being in there with them.

We had a regular poker game just like that and one of the guys was in training to be a fireman. So for a couple of months we had to leave the room to smoke up so we didn't cause him to test positive. It was a LONG couple of months with a lot of whining.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are just trolling,this is the third time you have done this,you are more than welcome to put me on ignore.

I thumbed up your post about blowing that dudes head off. Posts like these are just my way of saying I enjoy your posts.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thumbed up your post about blowing that dudes head off. Posts like these are just my way of saying I enjoy your posts.

LOl i was just trolling man,geesh,there is a truth to it in a sense but i do not want to get into it,,anyhow its all good.

saspursfan

Trolling Is Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle Pot Producer Rolling Out 12,000 Joints Ahead of Super Bowl Sunday

Solstice says the 12th Pack is filled with a special "Seahawks Blend," and hopes to make it available to Washington state's recreational pot users

Are they lacing it with Adderall? Haha

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shwag.

Good marketing though.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cupcakes and brownies you get at the pot shop are dangerous. One bite and you get a mild buzz about 45 minutes later. Eat the whole thing and you may find yourself running naked through the neighborhood or dressed in full battle gear hiding in a foxhole you just dug in the yard waiting for the invading army of zombies! Empty potato chip bags can be filled with dirt and piled around your foxhole sort of like sand bags.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Jobs

Carl Sagan

Stephen Jay Gould

Francis Crick

Margaret Mead

Andrew Weil

Kary Mullis

Richard Feynman

John Parsons

all smoked pot and did other drugs as well

I can list many other Nobel Prize winners,inventors etc if you wish but hey.

I bet I can make a bigger list of brilliant people who don't smoke weed if you wish.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cupcakes and brownies you get at the pot shop are dangerous. One bite and you get a mild buzz about 45 minutes later. Eat the whole thing and you may find yourself running naked through the neighborhood or dressed in full battle gear hiding in a foxhole you just dug in the yard waiting for the invading army of zombies! Empty potato chip bags can be filled with dirt and piled around your foxhole sort of like sand bags.

I ate a potent pot brownie years ago and it knocked me on my ass for hours. It was really intense. I never tried that again.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This better be a future trivia question otherwise I just wasted two minutes of my life