• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Pot Producer Rolling Out 12,000 Joints Ahead of Super Bowl Sunday

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle Pot Producer Rolling Out 12,000 Joints Ahead of Super Bowl Sunday

A Seattle-based medical marijuana retailer is anticipating Seahawks fans will want a "super bowl" for Sunday's big game. That's why employees at Solstice are working to roll a staggering number of joints — 12,000 in all — for its special "12th Pack" promotion ahead of Sunday, when the Seahawks face the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLIX. That works out to roughly 180 to 220 joints made during an eight-hour shift — double the normal pace, NBC affiliate KING5 reported. "It's not like I go home with cramps or anything," a smiling employee, Katy Filippone, told the station.

The so-called 12th Pack, which is only being sold to medical marijuana users, is a play on the 12th man — the nickname referring to football fans. Solstice says the 12th Pack is filled with a special "Seahawks Blend," and hopes to make it available to Washington state's recreational pot users by next season, KING5 reported. Solstice isn't the only pot producer hoping to earn some extra green from the Seahawks' fan base. Last season, a Seattle marijuana delivery service called Green Umbrella began offering a homemade strain named after running back Marshawn Lynch, calling it "Beast Mode O.G." — a nod to his nickname. For this year's game, the company has rolled out a new strain called Beast Mode 2.0.

Seattle Pot Producer Rolling Out 12,000 Joints Ahead of Super Bowl Sunday - NBC News

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to go beast mode.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Seattle fans are deviants just like I always suspected.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Jobs

Carl Sagan

Stephen Jay Gould

Francis Crick

Margaret Mead

Andrew Weil

Kary Mullis

Richard Feynman

John Parsons

all smoked pot and did other drugs as well

I can list many other Nobel Prize winners,inventors etc if you wish but hey.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smoked it in my youth and every now and then sometimes years go by,if i go to a party and there is no kids around us adults yah know someone always pulls out one and passes it around,most of the time i just say no thanks but this last 4th yah i had a few hits,,i just cant stand the smell of it.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smoked it in my youth and every now and then sometimes years go by,if i go to a party and there is no kids around us adults yah know someone always pulls out one and passes it around,most of the time i just say no thanks but this last 4th yah i had a few hits,,i just cant stand the smell of it.

I've never smoked it. Never had the urge I guess. I got no problem with it and I don't care if they completely legalize it either.

I do play poker once in a while with about 8 guys in this one guy's garage. Every single one of them smoke weed in there all night long. I'm the only guy not smoking it, but I think I may as well. I'm pretty sure I'd fail any piss test the next morning just from being in there with them.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually make soup out of beer and cheese and it's phenomenal.

Really, is that a Wisconsin thing? It's probably pretty good. Gotta a question for you about the state or certain parts of Wisconsin...one of my neighbors back in Las Vegas were originally from Wisconsin. They claimed that many folks there like to put pickle wedges in their draft beers. Is there any truth to that?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never smoked it. Never had the urge I guess. I got no problem with it and I don't care if they completely legalize it either.

I do play poker once in a while with about 8 guys in this one guy's garage. Every single one of them smoke weed in there all night long. I'm the only guy not smoking it, but I think I may as well. I'm pretty sure I'd fail any piss test the next morning just from being in there with them.

Most likely,,I have not paid for pot since my early 20's when i kinda just gave it up,,there is so much around people used to just give me some,i recall some years ago a friend gave me an ounce but i didnt smoke so i just kept it in the frig and gave some out when people were over.

I know there is some Pot parties going on in the area i have no wish to go to any,those are mostly early 20's kids etc transplants,no one bats an eye if you see someone smoking a joint downtown,its really no big deal.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Jobs

Carl Sagan

Stephen Jay Gould

Francis Crick

Margaret Mead

Andrew Weil

Kary Mullis

Richard Feynman

John Parsons

all smoked pot and did other drugs as well

I can list many other Nobel Prize winners,inventors etc if you wish but hey.
.......bill (but I didn 't inhale) Clinton.....?!

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, is that a Wisconsin thing? It's probably pretty good. Gotta a question for you about the state or certain parts of Wisconsin...one of my neighbors back in Las Vegas were originally from Wisconsin. They claimed that many folks there like to put pickle wedges in their draft beers. Is there any truth to that?

Beer cheese soup is a real thing and it is actually really, really good. I've never heard of the pickle in the beer thing and I think he was probably just trying to get you to do something gross.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely,,I have not paid for pot since my early 20's when i kinda just gave it up,,there is so much around people used to just give me some,i recall some years ago a friend gave me an ounce but i didnt smoke so i just kept it in the frig and gave some....

"Give me your weed or I'll kill you." - DJ

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beer cheese soup is a real thing and it is actually really, really good.

I have a can of Chunky beer cheese soup in my pantry right now.