• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season starts TODAY!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramon Sessions shook his head and chuckled, wondering how his failed free agency bid to secure a long-term with the Lakers two years ago suddenly became cited as an example that he does not want to play with Kobe Bryant.

Sessions stressed he hardly felt upset about an ESPN The Magazine story that said he left because of Bryant’s presence. “I didn’t think nothing of it,” Sessions says. Yet, Sessions strongly disputed that Bryant played any role in his departure with the Lakers and eventually signing a multi-year deal with the Charlotte Bobcats.

“That was never nothing I ever said,” said Sessions, who now plays with the Sacramento Kings. I had an option to opt in or opt out. I was at a point where I wanted to get some stability. That was the only reason.”

“When I left there,” Sessions said, “I thought I was going to be coming back.”

“We knew something was going on, but we didn’t know what it was,” said Sessions, who reported his representatives had constant communication with Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak. “It seemed like there was a holding pattern. We didn’t know who he was trying to get, but L.A. always wants the bigger name guys. Then I found out they were trying to get Nash. That’s when I knew it would be over.”

What say you Abbott?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kemba gets a 4 year 48 mil deal. That's 2 mil. per year less than Bledsoe's deal. Sounds about right... Kemba isn't as great of a defender as Bledsoe, but he's a better perimeter offensive player. Overall though, I say I'd still take Bled over Kemba.

Depends on what your team needs though, I suppose.

I like them both.

This is fair deal.

He got a lttle more than Ty Lawson/Jrue Holiday money.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like them both.

This is fair deal.

He got a lttle more than Ty Lawson/Jrue Holiday money.

I never knew Kemba was an atrocious 39 percent from the field both last year and for his career up until now. That's horrible for a PG.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never knew Kemba was an atrocious 39 percent from the field both last year and for his career up until now. That's horrible for a PG.

In fairness, he was the bulk of the offense his first Season and still had to carry a heavy load, even with Jefferson last season.

Kembas not a true pg.

He's an undersized sg with a shaky shot.

I'd take Kemba's streaky shot and his winning ways at 12m per over Eric Gordon and his 15:gaah:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, he was the bulk of the offense his first Season and still had to carry a heavy load, even with Jefferson last season.

Kembas not a true pg.

I'd take Kemba's streaky shot and his winning ways at 12m per over Eric Gordon and his 15:gaah:

MECCA!!!!
Long time!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kembas not a true pg.

Yeah, at least he's got the ability to stay healthy. Maybe Lance will help free him up a little... this year there's no excuse for him to not get over 40 percent. Lance, Gerald and Big Al can all score. If they want to be contenders he needs to be more of a PG, imo.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, at least he's got the ability to stay healthy. Maybe Lance will help free him up a little... this year there's no excuse for him to not get over 40 percent. Lance, Gerald and Big Al can all score. If they want to be contenders he needs to be more of a PG, imo.

They could probably switch off quite a bit.

Lance averaged 7pluus dimes a game.

That's better than half the starting pg's in the NBA.

This is why I loved this signing.

He can help facilitate.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could probably switch off quite a bit.

Lance averaged 7pluus dimes a game.

That's better than half the starting pg's in the NBA.

This is why I loved this signing.

He can help facilitate.

Oh yeah, he'll definitely help. I loved that signing for them as well. Can't believe he didn't get a bigger offer than that one. Sure he had the on-court issues with Indy last year, but he's too talented to not gamble on.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe it but.... I want the Lakers to win. I think Houston is a boarderline playoff team this year with how much worse they got during the offseason. No depth... at all. Also, we need the Lakers to not be one of the worst 5 teams in the league this year so we get their 1st rounder! :suds:

Selfish bastard!!:lol: