• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Eagles

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Frisco Whiners can't complain and whine nearly as well as these Philly fans that called us pussies. LMAO.
Another Seahawk beat down.

And you continue to be a pussy.

You were called pussies because of a little trash talk in your forum and you got your panties in a bunch. Big fuckin deal. Seems your still pretty bitter about it...:doh:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question of whether they try Foles again this season is getting more interesting...

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final: Oakland 24 Santa Clara 13

:L

Part of me wanted the 49ers to win just so next week's match up would have a bit more hype

Who am I kidding eff them!

They lost to the Raiders who lost 52-0 the previous week!

By the way...St. Louis with back to back shut outs. Are they arguably the 2nd best team in the NFC West right now?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were called pussies because of a little trash talk in your forum and you got your panties in a bunch. Big fuckin deal. Seems your still pretty bitter about it...:doh:

Bitter? Bro, I am elated. Using your own words how does it feel to get smacked down hard by a bunch of pussies?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the vision in my head when i think of many of the Philly posters here,i bet am not far off.

300x300.jpg

Saying pussy this and that, every time i have seen a guy use that term it just that,little punks that talk big but are really just little squirts i could squish with my thumb like a bug.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me wanted the 49ers to win just so next week's match up would have a bit more hype

Who am I kidding eff them!

They lost to the Raiders who lost 52-0 the previous week!

By the way...St. Louis with back to back shut outs. Are they arguably the 2nd best team in the NFC West right now?

Yes. At this point, they're Seattle's toughest remaining opponent.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Frisco Whiners can't complain and whine nearly as well as these Philly fans that called us pussies. LMAO.
Another Seahawk beat down.
ya know your not even worth me wasting my time on any longer.....learn to win with class ok.

Nice game Seahawks, you kicked our collective asses. Clearly we are still not in your class. Good luck the rest of the season.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle defense has been very good, as to be expected. I had thought the Eagles offense might have done better...

I think the game plan was a little conservative for the Eagles but for good reason... You don't want to challenge Seattle's DB's too much... Eagles are a top running team so they needed to pound that... Seattle's D just stuffed there run ...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one whined about anything. And it was me that told one of your posters to stick to the areas where that stuff is allowed and he could not. Notice we let him throw a massive tantrum over it on your own board and did nothing. No one stopped your fans from saying anything they wanted on this board. Didn't happen.

I would say to my fellow hawks fans, show more class guys. So they trash talked. Haven't seen any of them not handling the loss well. Let them be and just enjoy the win.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitter? Bro, I am elated. Using your own words how does it feel to get smacked down hard by a bunch of pussies?

Hmmm...well since I'm sittin at home watchin the game, I actually feel alright. Just me and my kids.

Let me guess, your posting from the sidelines inbetween plays? Or I'm guessin your sittin in the bathroom flexin and takin a selfie talking about the beatdown you just did and postin it on instagram....:lol:

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well spoken you pussy.:L

Dallas awaits a beatdown by the Eagles. Can hardly wait.

Yes, RW is elite.

Do I have to pay you rent for living in your head? Keep dancing.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya know your not even worth me wasting my time on any longer.....learn to win with class ok.

Nice game Seahawks, you kicked our collective asses. Clearly we are still not in your class. Good luck the rest of the season.

You guy's are a good team.... definite threat in the NFC ... I think Chip needs to re-think that hurry up though... It rely's too much on your O to succeed and if they don't your D is left naked ... At this point I don't think Chip will change that though... I"m not crazy about hurry up all the time...

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the vision in my head when i think of many of the Philly posters here,i bet am not far off.

View attachment 13565

Saying pussy this and that, every time i have seen a guy use that term it just that,little punks that talk big but are really just little squirts i could squish with my thumb like a bug.

Seahawks fans are all tough guys these days right?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck to you as well. Please kick the asses of those fuckwads in Dallas.

Your team is fine. Just caught a hot team on a good day. I'm thankful as hell they came out with a win. You have one very dangerous team that I want no part of in the post season.

:suds:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go look at your 1st post on our board then get right back to me about class. Putz.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guy's are a good team.... definite threat in the NFC ... I think Chip needs to re-think that hurry up though... It rely's too much on your O to succeed and if they don't your D is left naked ... At this point I don't think Chip will change that though... I"m not crazy about hurry up all the time...

I agree. It's almost gotta be a team by team basis depending on teams strengths and weaknesses.

Against a dominate D like yours you can't rush it cause you are going to have to many 3 and outs which in turn tires your OWN D out.