• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Eagles: Wildcard Rd 1:40 PST

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's supposed to anger or bother someone it doesn't work.

:dhd:

Liar.

Go fuck yourself you pile of shit.

You have the balls to call me out when I was responding to a sub human waste of space that was taking shit about my dead mom being a whore and r*pe.

Your trash fans go after people's family, but I'm the dick for suggesting to that idiot that Wentz didn't help them win the first time?

How about calling out your own fans for doing far worse before having outrage over people responding back to that filth. You'd have more credibility.

Unfucking believable how shitty Eagles fans are collectively.

Bothered.

:wash:

:spit:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first meeting a Wentz led Eagles team had 3 points up until garbage time with under 30 seconds left.

In 9 plays with Wentz this time he had 4 yards passing and the only first down was via penalty.

I've watched the Hawks enough to know they actually struggle against backups more sometimes, similar to Murray/Hundley just two weeks ago.

We will never know but my hunch is the game goes similarly to the way it did with or without Wentz.

That's a new one. For your sake, hopefully Rodgers doesn't get hurt

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dhd:

Liar.

Bothered.

:wash:

:spit:
Naw, not in the least. I was trying to speak philly, but I admit my dialect was off. Been a while since I've had an occasion to speak bitch ass punk. I apologize for being rusty.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He definitely played a few more snaps after the hit... A few plays later, Ziggy Ansah hit Wentz again, knocking him to the ground... Click on the link and scroll towards the bottom...

Action-packed weekend of NFL rules interpretations interrupted by football

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks just arent a normal team and their games are rarely normal.
Pretty sure the weirdest games are always with GB as well. Had quite a few bizarre endings with that squad.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the plays Carson ran after the Clowney hit... Dave Wyman breaks it down... Start it at the 1:41 mark...

Holy shit, I'm assuming this guy is a defense attorney?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go through history
2017 Wentz gets hurt, Eagles fans proclaim they are doomed because Wentz gets hurt, when quickly annoint Foles as the 2nd Best QB in the NFCE if not the whole NFL.
2018, Eagles struggled and Eagles fans start calling for Wentz to be benched. To save face the Eagles list Wentz as "Injured" and Foles carries a previously struggling team into the playoffs.
Do you see how the Eagles not only carried on without Wentz they played better at least in 2018

Now jump to this past game, I know it's a small sample size, but Wentz wasn't exactly lighting the Seahawks up pre injury.

Oh, and you can apologize for just being an ass in general

No fans screamed to have Wentz benched and they didn’t make up a fake injury to save face. Stupid fucking take by you.
It was the beginning of the game. Seattle wasn’t doing anything early either. We win that game with Wentz

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fans screamed to have Wentz benched and they didn’t make up a fake injury to save face. Stupid fucking take by you.
It was the beginning of the game. Seattle wasn’t doing anything early either. We win that game with Wentz
No you don’t

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We win that game with Wentz

Keep the dream alive!

I'm sure if Wentz were playing then they absolutely would not have done the same thing they did last month and score...... 9 points. He was truly dominant in that game.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Based on what?

Again, that 3 points he put up in the first game up until a garbage time score with 30 seconds left doesn't have me convinced.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you don’t

yes we do. There is a fucking monumental difference between a hot Wentz over the last 5 weeks and a 40 year old player/coach who hasn’t seen the field in years. That Seattle team is really mediocre. We were out 7 of 11 starters on offense not including a hurt and completely ineffective Ertz. 5 of them were or had been All Pros and we still were right in this game to the very end. To say there is no difference between a recently hot Wentz and that bum we had playing is just plain ridiculous

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what?

Again, that 3 points he put up in the first game up until a garbage time score with 30 seconds left doesn't have me convinced.

That isn’t an absolute. Wentz got waxed by Dallas game one the kicked their ass game 2. No one will ever convince me that there’s not a HUGE and I mean HUGE FUCKING difference between a hot Wentz and so bum 40 year old QB

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the dream alive!

I'm sure if Wentz were playing then they absolutely would not have done the same thing they did last month and score...... 9 points. He was truly dominant in that game.

yeah bro. Absolutely no difference between Wentz and that 40 year old bum. No difference at all, right

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a fucking monumental difference between a hot Wentz over the last 5 weeks and

You beat the Redskins, Cowboys and Giants twice

We were out 7 of 11 starters on offense not including a hurt and completely ineffective Ertz. 5 of them were or had been All Pros

Hawks offense was missing RB1, RB2, RB3, WR3, TE1, TE2, LT, LG, C

I get that's not the QB but if we are gonna make pregame excuses I'll list them

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn’t an absolute. Wentz got waxed by Dallas game one the kicked their ass game 2. No one will ever convince me that there’s not a HUGE and I mean HUGE FUCKING difference between a hot Wentz and so bum 40 year old QB

Bingo!!!!!!

So to say the Eagles would have for sure won with Wentz doesnt make sense

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely played a few more snaps after the hit... A few plays later, Ziggy Ansah hit Wentz again, knocking him to the ground... Click on the link and scroll towards the bottom...

Action-packed weekend of NFL rules interpretations interrupted by football

Ok, I see it now. I was out early for the game and didn't see the play or play sequence live, I'm just going off of the play by play and snap counts. I now see he was sacked on 1st down and that's where he was hurt.
So my question is will the Eagles be fined for not pulling him immediately? They let him continue playing with a concussion.