• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Eagles: Wildcard Rd 1:40 PST

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, maybe not, but the post you quoted started off with Wizard stating his mom died years ago and it you bothered to look just above in the same post you quoted you'd have seen where ENut called her a whore.
So I won't say you're lying but I will say you owe an apology. I'm not even sure Wizard wants or needs one from you, but since you often ask for them well I thinks it's mandatory for you too.

So when Handi called my wife a slut and a whore did you ask him to apologize to me. Jarntt said something to him. Me, I didn’t give a crap. Most people don’t give a crap.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dak gets hurt we really don't know what will happen, we do know Philly was virtually out of the playoffs at 5-6, Wentz got "Hurt" and Foles lead the Eagle to a 4-1 record down the stretch and into the playoffs. We also know Wenzt got hurt a year earlier and Foles picked up and led the team to a Superbowl Victory.

so there’s nooooo difference between a 40 year old QB that was never good and hasn’t played for years and Carson Wentz. Yeah Manster. When Wentz went down Seattle got zero advantage and it really didn’t matter. Uh huh

And what the fuck should my apology be. Sorry for talking to you about football while you were fighting with someone else.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Wentz could've come back sooner after the hit... He played 5 more snaps after that hit so that could've made it worse...

Here are the plays Carson ran after the Clowney hit... Dave Wyman breaks it down... Start it at the 1:41 mark...

I'm going to have to call this wrong.

Wentz played 9 snaps.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/seahaw...nts-playtime-percentages-seahawks-eagles/amp/

Wentz was injured on play #9.

Seahawks vs. Eagles - Play-By-Play - January 5, 2020 - ESPN

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, maybe not, but the post you quoted started off with Wizard stating his mom died years ago and it you bothered to look just above in the same post you quoted you'd have seen where ENut called her a whore.
So I won't say you're lying but I will say you owe an apology. I'm not even sure Wizard wants or needs one from you, but since you often ask for them well I thinks it's mandatory for you too.

I’ll say it. He’s lying... again.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if Dak goes down Dallas doesn’t get a first down but if Wentz goes own it really doesn’t matter. Riiiiight.

see that’s the point. Dak doesn’t go down. However, Wentz goes down a lot yet the eagles still seem to win.

THAT’S the point you keep skirting around.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when Handi called my wife a slut and a whore did you ask him to apologize to me. Jarntt said something to him. Me, I didn’t give a crap. Most people don’t give a crap.
Contrary to your belief I don't see everything you post or what's posted about you, I also don't see Handi demanding everyone apologize to him.
I believe there's also a bit between you two about with fucking his daughter, I never told you to apologize there either.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we cheap shoted Wilson and her got a concussion would it have not mattered?
We should have and we'd still be playing.

Clowney sent a message about what kind of playoffs it was gonna be and Eagles couldn't hang.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so there’s nooooo difference between a 40 year old QB that was never good and hasn’t played for years and Carson Wentz. Yeah Manster. When Wentz went down Seattle got zero advantage and it really didn’t matter. Uh huh

And what the fuck should my apology be. Sorry for talking to you about football while you were fighting with someone else.

see now this is interesting. At first you said “I didn’t see it” but NOW you’re saying 1) my wife was name called but nobody cared and 2) I was only talking football so it doesn’t matter.

this shows you’re lying.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:
Lol the play wasn't even over. And he's dragging defenders.

So as long as the play is still in affect, it is okay to lead with the helmet? Just want to make sure what the rules for "dirty" hits are.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll say it. He’s lying... again.
I won't put it past him, but I'll refrain from saying so.
That said I never saw Eaglenuts post, but I did see the post because it was right there since Wizzard quoted it. I really don't know how it could be missed, but anything is possible. This morning I saw where ENut doubled down and quoted Wizards post with "While being rapped"

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's go through history
2017 Wentz gets hurt, Eagles fans proclaim they are doomed because Wentz gets hurt, when quickly annoint Foles as the 2nd Best QB in the NFCE if not the whole NFL.
2018, Eagles struggled and Eagles fans start calling for Wentz to be benched. To save face the Eagles list Wentz as "Injured" and Foles carries a previously struggling team into the playoffs.
Do you see how the Eagles not only carried on without Wentz they played better at least in 2018

Now jump to this past game, I know it's a small sample size, but Wentz wasn't exactly lighting the Seahawks up pre injury.

Oh, and you can apologize for just being an ass in general

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as long as the play is still in affect, it is okay to lead with the helmet? Just want to make sure what the rules for "dirty" hits are.
First contact is Barnett's shoulder on Jamaal's arm. Heads just happened to be at the same height. Barnett isn't even diving. Get the Fuck out with this "comparable" hit.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First contact is Barnett's shoulder on Jamaal's arm. Heads just happened to be at the same height. Barnett isn't even diving. Get the Fuck out with this "comparable" hit.

ahhhh diving. Now we are getting somewhere. Was he “diving” feet first or head first? I’ll wait...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sure Wizard wants or needs one from you
Naw, neither need one nor expected it. Apologizing is something a grown man does when they have honor and self value. If that's not who they are I'm fine with them letting everyone see them for their true selves.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhhh diving. Now we are getting somewhere. Was he “diving” feet first or head first? I’ll wait...
Im sure there are plenty of examples from burfect, suh, and others that were obvious intentional attacks with intent to injure. Clowney was reckless and should be fined, but he wasn't trying to take him out and it's kind of obvious.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure there are plenty of examples from burfect, suh, and others that were obvious intentional attacks with intent to injure. Clowney was reckless and should be fined, but he wasn't trying to take him out and it's kind of obvious.

Lots of fans are complaining that the nfl has become too soft... especially when it come to QBs. They say there are too many rules that protect QBs. Now, certain philly fans are whining because their QB gets injured when he refuses to follow those rules. He was trying to get all the yards that he could. He didn’t give himself up like he could have. If he got injured it’s bc he was trying to play hero ball... like he always does.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HAHAHA okay

You must have been wearing different glasses watching the Clowney hit

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clowney ought to be suspended before he ruins the classy playoff game this weekend.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The first meeting a Wentz led Eagles team had 3 points up until garbage time with under 30 seconds left.

In 9 plays with Wentz this time he had 4 yards passing and the only first down was via penalty.

I've watched the Hawks enough to know they actually struggle against backups more sometimes, similar to Murray/Hundley just two weeks ago.

We will never know but my hunch is the game goes similarly to the way it did with or without Wentz.