• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Dolphins

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Wilson is ok, but leaving him in absolutely won them that game. With any other QB in there that's a loss. Hell of a comeback with some key clutch passes down the stretch. Even the Bevel/Wilson haters will have to admit that.

It was Miami's vanilla zone that won it for Seattle. Why they played a weak zone like that was stupid...

Last edited:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Miami's vanilla zone that won it for Seattle. Why they played a weak zone like that was stupid...
Both teams really looked like they wanted to lose that game. There's no doubt Miami had their own issues, but some of our fans were calling for the rookie backup to go in and there is zero chance with him out there that this game ends in a W. Just hope Wilson's ankle won't keep him out at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could have sworn that Wilson had thrown more passes in a game than he did today at some point in his career, but apparently not. I don't think this is the beginning of a trend, especially if his ankle is less than 100% for a few weeks, but he's shown in the past that he can do it when he needs to. Hopefully he won't need to too often.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Miami's vanilla zone that won it for Seattle. Why the played a weak zone like that was stupid...

Oh, the soft zone excuse? That's what anyone says when the team they were rooting for loses in a last minute drive. The truth is that the protection and Wilson both stepped up in that drive after struggling all day with the Dolphins front 4.

Like Dirk Koetter said today, 'never apologize for how you get a win, they're too tough to come by'.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like I missed a good one... Can't wait to watch it... I was at my daughters fastpitch tourney all weekend... She had 3 games today so I didn't get to watch most of it... I got home in time to watch the game winning drive by the Hawks though!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugly ugly ugly, just as i had suspected it might be.

as far as miami running a soft zone, they converted two fourth downs for shits sake. its not like the drive was a cake walk, they made big plays when they needed to.