• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks struggling with Browns

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sticking to college football. The NFL is the WWE. The officiating is getting so inconsistent with all these new rules the players cant even wrap up. Man it’s crazy 10 to 15 years ago the NFL was a sport. Now it’s flag football where refs can just throw flags for shits and gigs

You guy's got hosed on a bunch of calls. But that BS pf on the clean block there was the same guy who just got called for being downfield illegally like 5 yards past the LOS. When they threw the flag I figured they called him again for the exact same thing.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the worst officiating I've seen this year, and most of it favored Seattle. Zero shock when the announcers said it was the first year for the head official. That guy should 100% be fired... but knowing the NFL he'll ref the Super Bowl.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

They will probably etch out a win... but struggling....
Today’s browns would have beaten the 49ers.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Today’s browns would have beaten the 49ers.

They were only today's Browns because Seattle's defense is an average to slightly above average defense.

Both teams have played the same two opponents and Seattle's defense has given up 57 points and the 9ers defense has given up 10.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were only today's Browns because Seattle's defense is an average to slightly above average defense.

Both teams have played the same two opponents and Seattle's defense has given up 57 points and the 9ers defense has given up 10.

And our QB who's paid like he's the best player in the NFL is playing as such. Shit will get settled on the field.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seahawks played terrible in the 1st quarter, just seemed off on D... But they held their own after that... We get Reed back though next week, defense is gonna improve..

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for trying to be nice. But lets face it, Seattle's defense is trash this year. Cleveland still put up about 450 Yds of offense today. It this Seattle team had the Seattle D of a couple years ago they'd be fucking scary. But right now we need to put up 30 points a game or we're fucked because our D is bottom 10.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
And our QB who's paid like he's the best player in the NFL is playing as such. Shit will get settled on the field.

Wilson is easily the front runner for MVP at this point and I'd say the sole reason they are 5-1 and not something like 2-4 but that still doesn't change the fact the Hawks defense has been pretty average so far this season.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for trying to be nice. But lets face it, Seattle's defense is trash this year. Cleveland still put up about 450 Yds of offense today. It this Seattle team had the Seattle D of a couple years ago they'd be fucking scary. But right now we need to put up 30 points a game or we're fucked because our D is bottom 10.

Thank God Reed is back... I think we’ll get better once Ziggy and Clowney find their grooves, plugging in Reed should help that... But yeah, our D needs to improve and it starts with not sitting back not ever blitzing relying on our front 4 for pressure.. That worked great back in the LOB days but we can’t live by that anymore....

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait till Bosa plants that little midget face first over his back like a flag pole...

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Thank God Reed is back... I think we’ll get better once Ziggy and Clowney find their grooves, plugging in Reed should help that... But yeah, our D needs to improve and it starts with not sitting back not ever blitzing relying on our front 4 for pressure.. That worked great back in the LOB days but we can’t live by that anymore....

Reed will help because he'll command attention which helps free up other guys and he himself can cause problems for offenses.

I wouldn't hold my breath for Clowney or Ziggy improving too much though. The Clowney you see now is pretty much how he's always been and Ziggy is capable but I wonder if injuries have caught up with him at this point.