• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks @ Packers 5:40 Central Sunday on Fox

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What defense? And maybe its merciful that they don't get embarrassed in the NFCCG or SB.

Ken Norton Jr. needs to be fired.

Schneider and Carroll have their work cut out for them.

Even if Ken Norton is fired, how much would that change? Seems Carroll has a big hand in the defense just like BB does in New England. Maybe changes in game play calling?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he almost pulled it off despite being handcuffed by his own coaches.
Yes the coaches were part of the problem, but without a running game it's hard to win in the NFL. Give the Pack credit and move on.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Ken Norton is fired, how much would that change? Seems Carroll has a big hand in the defense just like BB does in New England. Maybe changes in game play calling?
How can Carroll change the game plan without a running game?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was referring to the defense and talk of the firing of Ken Norton. I know it sucks when you have injuries that deep at one position late in the season. There is little you can do to address it. Seattle seemed to move the ball well in the second half and always seems to get going when there is some urgency. Not sure why they seem to start off slow

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to the defense and talk of the firing of Ken Norton. I know it sucks when you have injuries that deep at one position late in the season. There is little you can do to address it. Seattle seemed to move the ball well in the second half and always seems to get going when there is some urgency. Not sure why they seem to start off slow
Good point, I have watched everyone of the Hawks games this season. They have started out slow and I could never figure out why. If I'm not mistaken I think the Pack only scored 7 points in the 2nd half last night.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, I have watched everyone of the Hawks games this season. They have started out slow and I could never figure out why. If I'm not mistaken I think the Pack only scored 7 points in the 2nd half last night.

I think the Pack generated few yards most of the second half. There was a stat put up on the screen during the 2nd half showing they had only put up 80 yards of offense.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Pack generated few yards most of the second half. There was a stat put up on the screen during the 2nd half showing they had only put up 80 yards of offense.
By the way, good luck this coming weekend.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely but I imagine Niners fans arent sad about seeing Green Bay instead

Nope not at all, watching teams try to tackle Wilson is like watching someone try to catch smoke in their hands.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fuckers are lucky you get duck GB instead of the Seahawks, which play you fucks well.

well considering the Seahawks couldn't beat Green Bay they might not be that lucky. If only you fuckers had an actual team and not just a one man show.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have changed it because he didn't have a running game.

How many of their games did you watch? They were bad in the first half nearly every game and quite good in most second halves.

Why? Because they insist on run run throw punt early on. I get it, they want to control the clock and establish the run. But they are predictable and stubborn.

Their second halves they finally let Wilson play, and normally he's better than anything they called in that first half.

When your season is on the line and you have no backs there's no excuse for not putting it in #3s hands and let him either win it or lose it. Doing it half ass like they did was just dumb. It did not give them their best chance to win.

Wilson is an artist. Let him paint ffs.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well considering the Seahawks couldn't beat Green Bay they might not be that lucky. If only you fuckers had an actual team and not just a one man show.
Yes you're right, if only the Hawks had a full team last night.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If only they had beaten SF once, and come an inch from doing it again this season...