• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks make history of most wins vs backup QB's ever

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seagulls Schedule

@ Rams vs Foles who is now a backup= L
@Packers vs Rodgers= spanked for the L
vs Bears in Jimmy Claus=W
vs Lions with Stafford=W with assistance from refs
@ Bengals with Dalton starting=L
vs Panthers with Scam=L
@ 49ers with Krapernick who is now a backup=L
@Cowboys with Matt Cassell = miracle 1 pt win
vs Cards with Palmer=L
vs 49ers with backup Gabbert=W
Vs Steelers with Rapelesburger=W best W of year
@ Vikes with a soon to be backup QB and 4 DB's out of the game=W
@ Ravens with Jimmy Clauson again which has to be the first time a team got to play the same backup QB for 2 different teams=W
Vs Browns vs 4th stringer Johnny Foosball
vs Rams with scrub backup QB
@ Cardinals who might be resting their starters

WOW, that has to be a record amount of backup QB's they faced.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long until Trollio counts up the number of common opponents, do you think?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are completely right. Russell "11-2 against Super Bowl winning QBs" Wilson is incapable of beating good quarterbacks. Nice call.

I believe you took this a wrong thread. This was questioning the legitimacy of the Hawks playoff seed. In fact the 7-9 team was probably more deserving than their team this year. I mean you couldn't have scripted any easier than what they had to face. Jimmy Clauson a couple times, Foles and his backup, Kaep and his backup the list of pathetic QB's they faced is never ending. Their one legit win vs a good team was at home vs the Steelers.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interested to see where this goes:pop2:

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year that Wilson has played it kind of looks like the same pattern of play. The first half of the season things are a little disorganized. Then they seem to gel and know their assignments better. They always end up with a head of steam at the end and that most likely indicates the coaching staff knows how to correct problems. And this is always when players are going out with injuries continually. I think the NFL is a gas but because of how injuries devastate the game it makes winning have some asterisks attached. Good coaching can work around a lot of it sometimes.

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I noticed you counted both Kaepernick and Gabbert as backups, both on the same team. You included Foles and Keenum as backups, again same team. Most people would argue but you actually have great insight. Whether a qb is first choice at the time or not is irrelevant, what matters is if they have ever been a backup or ever will be ala Bridgewater. However, you forgot that against the Steelers we only won because we picked off a pass from the backup on a fake field goal, then Roethlisberger left the game with the ball on the 4 yard line down 5. Then the hawks picked off the backup again. i question the legitimacy of this "big win" as you called it. I honestly don't think any of their wins have been legitimate.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed you counted both Kaepernick and Gabbert as backups, both on the same team. You included Foles and Keenum as backups, again same team. Most people would argue but you actually have great insight. Whether a qb is first choice at the time or not is irrelevant, what matters is if they have ever been a backup. However, you forgot that against the Steelers we only won because we picked off a pass from the backup on a fake field goal, then Roethlisberger left the game with the ball on the 4 yard line down 5. Then the hawks picked off the backup again. i question the legitimacy of this "big win" as you called it. I honestly don't think any of their wins have been legitimate.

They were both listed as backups at one point in the season so they're counted as backups. Damn, that took balls to actually discredit a win I was giving the Hawks. I admit I didn't get to see the game but that literally gives them no legit wins vs a starting QB. If they beat anyone in the postseason it will be the deadskins.

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They were both listed as backups at one point in the season so they're counted as backups. Damn, that took balls to actually discredit a win I was giving the Hawks. I admit I didn't get to see the game but that literally gives them no legit wins vs a starting QB. If they beat anyone in the postseason it will be the deadskins.

And the deadskins have backup-to-a-dumpster-fire Cousins as their QB. The only positive I see is that the Hawks will be able to face backups all the way through the playoffs because of their ability to force teams to play their backups. If they can beat one starting QB they can win the Super Bowl. Beat backup cousins, beat starter newton, beat backup rodgers in title game, bet backup brady in the Super Bowl. worst Super Bowl champion ever

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the deadskins have backup-to-a-dumpster-fire Cousins as their QB. The only positive I see is that the Hawks will be able to face backups all the way through the playoffs because of their ability to force teams to play their backups. If they can beat one starting QB they can win the Super Bowl. Beat backup cousins, beat starter newton, beat backup rodgers in title game, bet backup brady in the Super Bowl. worst Super Bowl champion ever

Maybe in your lucid dreams :nono:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In.your.head.

Delicious.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is always kryptonite for a cheesehead going full retard like the OP.

seaaa.0.gif

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs Bears in Jimmy Claus=W
@ Ravens with Jimmy Clauson again which has to be the first time a team got to play the same backup QB for 2 different teams=W

You know I wonder how many times that actually has happened in a season.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I wonder how many times that actually has happened in a season.

A record amount of times. Hawks with 0 wins vs starting QB's this season. Congrats on beating Jimmy Clauson. BUAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the rainy city pigeon bitches can get another fail Mary so they can finally beat a starting QB this year.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning is now a backup in Denver so guess you can say the Seahawks never won a Super Bowl against a starter either.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has also led in every game this season in the 4th quarter... They just weren't closing out games earlier in the season... So your stat means nothing.. Your only as good as your next week ... Also, I'd be focusing more on your Packers right now because they seem to be weakening as the seasons has rolled along... Seattle is on the upswing at the right time... So we'll see ..

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you took this a wrong thread. This was questioning the legitimacy of the Hawks playoff seed. In fact the 7-9 team was probably more deserving than their team this year. I mean you couldn't have scripted any easier than what they had to face. Jimmy Clauson a couple times, Foles and his backup, Kaep and his backup the list of pathetic QB's they faced is never ending. Their one legit win vs a good team was at home vs the Steelers.
Damn, we been exposed. Now, no one will want to talk about us as being relevant.
I suppose I will create a Patriots thread.