• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks fan base is trash

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seahawks fans throw food at Bowman as he is carted off the field - ************.com

They threw food at him being carted off, this fanbase is complete trash

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If true.....a total embarrassment.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wow.... If that is true Seattle should be ashamed. Classless is an understatement.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans throw food at Bowman as he is carted off the field - ************.com

They threw food at him being carted off, this fanbase is complete trash

Of course our fans should be embarrassed if that happened, but to call the entire base classless over the actions of a couple of chuckleheads at that game? :L

You know full well there are assholes and idiots at every game in the NFL. Period. I remember seeing the stats for number of arrests are the stick last season and it was over 3k with quite a few stabbings.

Those fans involved should be arrested and all of us should denounce it, but to call us all total trash over the actions of a couple of people? Really? :tsk:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't heard 1 Sickhawk fan comment on what the "right call" should have been on the punt penalty, shows me who was right...and it wasn't what the refs called tonight!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't heard 1 Sickhawk fan comment on what the "right call" should have been on the punt penalty, shows me who was right...and it wasn't what the refs called tonight!

Fuck man, everyone who watched that heard what Mike Pereira said should have been the correct call there. Where has anyone said it shouldn't have been roughing the punter? All everyone (including the 49er fans who appear to have a lot more class in their own defeat than you do as some asshole who didn't even have a dog in this fight) has said is SF had their chances to win this game and can blame only themselves for not taking it when they had that chance. Bad calls happen and when you have your chances to overcome them and don't, who do you blame? God I can't believe a fucking vikings fan is crying over the refs so much he is stalking every seattle fan on every corner of this site. Just embarrassing.

Now I have to apologize for the actions of a few stupid fans at the Clink, and for some idiot who doesn't understand how this game ended. Unbelievable.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They match Sherman it looks like

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If fans (a holes of the worst kind) threw food at Bowman, I hope they use the film and find all of them and stick them in jail. Leave them there a few days without food and then ban them from ever attending a game. Maybe give them community service at the soup lines. And make them buy the food!

Nobody should ever applaud or hope for an injury. This is players livelihood and careers are short enough without injury.
It is embarrassing weather you win or lose and stupid fans do shit like this. This is a good rivalry based on a couple of really good teams. Crap like that ruins it for all of us.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Seattle go broncos!!!!

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate things like this, though the 'Stick had 1 or 2 classless moments this year. Forget the game but I remember Niners players telling fans to shut the fuck up as an opposing player was being put on a stretcher.

Even so, I wish they'd let me punch some mother fuckers in the mouth right now.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like it was just a little popcorn. The link makes it sound a little worse than it was.

Not excusing it (there is NO excuse) but it was just one idiot, not a whole fanbase.

Here's an idiot for you:
http://youtu.be/Y33DwUR20jQ

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the bar watching it so couldn't hear exactly what was being said but I assume what was called was running into the kicker and it was declined by Harbaugh because it was a 4th and 7 and they would have still had to punt regardless. Are people saying that it should be roughing the kicker??

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the bar watching it so couldn't hear exactly what was being said but I assume what was called was running into the kicker and it was declined by Harbaugh because it was a 4th and 7 and they would have still had to punt regardless. Are people saying that it should be roughing the kicker??

Yes and so did Mike Pereira (sp), former Vice President of officiating. It's roughing the kicker if the punters plant leg is hit. It's running into the kicker if his kicking leg is hit.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It certainly should have been roughing, the defender hit the plant leg of the punter and not the kicking leg which by rule is roughing the kicker and 15 yards. I have no idea how this escaped the ref who made the call.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's the rulebook. Page 72
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/15_Rule12_Player_Conduct.pdf

RUNNING, ROUGHING KICKER
Penalty: For running into the kicker: Loss of five yards from the previous spot, no automatic first
down. (This is not a personal foul). For roughing the kicker or holder, loss of 15 yards from the
previous spot. (This is a personal foul, and also disqualification if flagrant).
SUPPLEMENTAL NOTES
(1) Avoiding the kicker is a primary responsibility of defensive players if they do not touch the kick.
(2) Any contact with the kicker by a single defensive player who has not touched the kick is running into
the kicker.
(3) Any unnecessary roughness committed by defensive players is roughing the kicker. Severity of
contact and potential for injury are to be considered.
(4) When two defensive players are making a bona fide attempt to block a kick from scrimmage (punt,
drop kick, and/or placekick) and one of them runs into the kicker after the kick has left the kicker’s foot
at the same instant the second player blocks the kick, the foul for running into the kicker shall not be
enforced, unless in the judgment of the Referee, the player running into the kicker was clearly the
direct cause of the kick being blocked.
(5) If in the judgment of the Referee any of the above action is unnecessary roughness, the penalty for
roughing the kicker shall be enforced from the previous spot as a foul during a kick.

I think the refs viewed the contact as accidental and not unnecessary roughness, therefore a 5 yard penalty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy, I didn't know that was the rule. That would have been about as weak of a 15 yard penalty as you could get

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy, I didn't know that was the rule. That would have been about as weak of a 15 yard penalty as you could get

Shocking conclusion on your behalf. Either way, if Kaepernick didn't literally hand the game away, the missed calls would have been of no importance. Every team has bad or missed calls go against them. It's not an excuse.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would it have been weak? It's a rule of the game and should be followed.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would it have been weak? It's a rule of the game and should be followed.
From what I remember, the punter was barely touched. Not exactly what you would expect to be a "roughing the kicker" penalty