• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks fan base is trash

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a bunch of Seattle fans down here in Arizona, especially in the winter. Most seem pretty cool to me.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have never subscribe in blaming the whole fan base of any team for the actions of a few.. That said, it is deplorable to see an injured player getting that sort of treatment but the blame should always be focused on the perpetrators.. However, the actions of those individuals are bad enough but what I find worse are those of the people who would rationalize their actions... As I said, I don't think the whole fan base is guilty of those deplorable act.. I am aiming at the actual people who are responsible for those actions and the people who would rationalize those actions

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who is rationalizing thay behavior. Where are they?

All I've seen is commentary that based on the few popcorn kernels that it was likely one person. Or 10 people each throwing a single kernel.

Then I've seen people defending their fan base saying, as you did, that it's not representative.

Then I've seen people pointing out the irony of 49ers fans calling Seahawks fans classless given your history in fan behavior.

No one I've seen is defending thay idiot who threw popcorn. Richard Sherman, they guy everyone hates, even called that fan out.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans throw food at Bowman as he is carted off the field - ************.com

They threw food at him being carted off, this fanbase is complete trash

I'm not sure I believe this. It would be very difficult to find anyone who would do something like that.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And who is rationalizing thay behavior. Where are they?
All I've seen is commentary that based on the few popcorn kernels that it was likely one person. Or 10 people each throwing a single kernel.

Then I've seen people defending their fan base saying, as you did, that it's not representative.

Then I've seen people pointing out the irony of 49ers fans calling Seahawks fans classless given your history in fan behavior.

No one I've seen is defending thay idiot who threw popcorn. Richard Sherman, they guy everyone hates, even called that fan out.

Read some of the comments from the link in OP...

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
A fan of the Dolphins and Lions has no room to talk
facepalm.gif

Its called a "Bandwagaon". My sister in law from Indiana was a Colts fans for life. She like many in the tech field moved to Seattle for work, "Amazon". Now they are all die hard Hawaks fans, LOL. And her husband was a wide reciever for Indiana. Must be something in the coffee.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

Its called a "Bandwagaon". My sister in law from Indiana was a Colts fans for life. She like many in the tech field moved to Seattle for work, "Amazon". Now they are all die hard Hawaks fans, LOL. And her husband was a wide reciever for Indiana. Must be something in the coffee.
All teams have bandwagon fans. That happens when you're good. I think having more than 1 favorite team is far more ridiculous. It just shows you're insecure with your first choice and need to have a fallback. Too bad for you your fallback team also sucks

49er4life1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the rulebook:

RUNNING, ROUGHING KICKER
Penalty: For running into the kicker: Loss of five yards from the previous spot, no automatic first
down. (This is not a personal foul). For roughing the kicker or holder, loss of 15 yards from the
previous spot. (This is a personal foul, and also disqualification if flagrant).
SUPPLEMENTAL NOTES
(1) Avoiding the kicker is a primary responsibility of defensive players if they do not touch the kick.
(2) Any contact with the kicker by a single defensive player who has not touched the kick is running into
the kicker.
(3) Any unnecessary roughness committed by defensive players is roughing the kicker. Severity of
contact and potential for injury are to be considered.

There is no language that says "contact with a punter's plant leg shall be considered roughing," but as Perrera said, running into the kickers plant leg carries substantial "potential for injury" and thus is always called roughing.

That said, we didn't lose the game because the refs fucked up. We fucked up on our own. And yes, I'm looking at YOU Donte Whitner.

I am assuming you are referring to that 50 yard catch he got burned on that set up a Seahawk FG? Because you certainly cant be referring to the shoulder to shoulder legal hit he got flagged for....The 3 major screw ups were:
1. Failing to contain Lynch - 40 yard TD run to start the second half after the defense was rested at halftime, really?
2. Giving up a TD pass on 4th and a mile - Carlos Rogers bye bye.
3. Giving up a huge kick return after we scored a TD to go up 17-10. That gave the Seachicks another FG.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't believe for a second that Crabs tries to fight him. Crabs is a laid back kind of guy. Doesn't fit his mold.

Who else has Crabtree ever had a beef with? Sherman got punched by a Washington Redskins player. Kinda tells you who the one is who is drawing the anger of players out.