• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawk fans oh Seahawk fans, where art thou Seahawk fans?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that didn't answer your question then I can't help you. It was clear as hell.

No it wasn't. How come Carolina isn't in the same boat with the negligible difference in Cam's salary, and the boatload they now have to pay Norman?

Break it down!

I'll hold my breath waiting.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i forgot u don't look at facts u like to make stuff up. My bad. I forgot.
2015 - Wilson - 7million | Newton - 13million
2016 - Wilson - 18.5million | Newton - 19.5million

Are those the facts you are talking about? :whistle:

Hate to tell you son, but simply saying things over and over again doesn't make them true.

Carolina is paying big time for their QB as well and is in fact paying MORE right now than Seattle is. Those are 'facts'. Of course they entirely sink your argument so I understand why you are allergic to them.

:lol:

Don't worry about Seattle's cap. There is a lot of money coming off it this year. Lynch is gone. Mebane most likely. Rubin was on a one year. Okung should be gone, but who knows. There are others.

Every team deals with it. It's called a salary cap for a reason. Read up on it. You might learn something.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015 - Wilson - 7million | Newton - 13million
2016 - Wilson - 18.5million | Newton - 19.5million

Are those the facts you are talking about? :whistle:

Hate to tell you son, but simply saying things over and over again doesn't make them true.

Carolina is paying big time for their QB as well and is in fact paying MORE right now than Seattle is. Those are 'facts'. Of course they entirely sink your argument so I understand why you are allergic to them.

:lol:

Don't worry about Seattle's cap. There is a lot of money coming off it this year. Lynch is gone. Mebane most likely. Rubin was on a one year. Okung should be gone, but who knows. There are others.

Every team deals with it. It's called a salary cap for a reason. Read up on it. You might learn something.
LOL he still doesn't get it. Don't run with a fork sir. U are in bad shape man.

To be honest u should cut Graham u don't need him. That can save you money. Losing Irvin will hurt big time.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wilson makes 21.9 mill and cam makes 20.7 mill. Thats more. Just to help you out 21 is higher then 20. it goes like this 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23. Hope this helps you. I did my good deed for the day.

Another battle won and the now the war is over. thats like 6 in a row on this kid. Damn he likes to get embarrassed. This was fun but starting to get ugly.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that one went over your head.

So still nothing on the Panthers now needing to pay their newly minted ALLPRO DB huh?
no nothing about it. They have to pay the man. Duh. its not that hard. Get a clue man. If u really need help with that then u shouldn't be talking football.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no nothing about it. They have to pay the man. Duh. its not that hard. Get a clue man. If u really need help with that then u shouldn't be talking football.

So then why is it a big deal for Seattle?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then why is it a big deal for Seattle?
nevermind u don't get it. Im saying it will catch up to teams. It has already caught up to seattle. Also the difference is carolina just beat seattle and they finally took that next step where as Seattle took a couple steps backwards.

Its like talking to a wall. Damn its frustrating.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why a Minny fan whose team scored zero TD's, 9 points total in their lone playoff game, is talking smack to Seattle fans.

Don't forget missed a chip in fg....

BUT play-off pressure tends to do that to people.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nevermind u don't get it. Im saying it will catch up to teams. It has already caught up to seattle. Also the difference is carolina just beat seattle and they finally took that next step where as Seattle took a couple steps backwards.

Its like talking to a wall. Damn its frustrating.

So Seattle isn't unique at all.

Whew. I knew you'd get there.

<golf clap>

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wilson makes 21.9 mill and cam makes 20.7 mill. Thats more. Just to help you out 21 is higher then 20. it goes like this 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23. Hope this helps you. I did my good deed for the day.

Another battle won and the now the war is over. thats like 6 in a row on this kid. Damn he likes to get embarrassed. This was fun but starting to get ugly.
Um, that number doesn't exist sparky. You said you were talking about what they made NOW and I showed you exactly what they both are making RIGHT FREAKING NOW. It's fact that Newton will make more money against their cap this year than Wilson. FACT. You know, those pesky little things that keep embarrassing you over and over again in this thread. :lol:

You haven't said a SINGLE thing in this entire thread that hasn't been blown up. You'd think eventually you would win one. I'd say you are nearly as bad as the 9'ers are. :pound:

Poor guy 12. Loses again and loses badly as usual.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you know how all of us feel.
Um, that number doesn't exist sparky. You said you were talking about what they made NOW and I showed you exactly what they both are making RIGHT FREAKING NOW. It's fact that Newton will make more money against their cap this year than Wilson. FACT. You know, those pesky little things that keep embarrassing you over and over again in this thread. :lol:

You haven't said a SINGLE thing in this entire thread that hasn't been blown up. You'd think eventually you would win one. I'd say you are nearly as bad as the 9'ers are. :pound:

Poor guy 12. Loses again and loses badly as usual.
LOL this guy is so bad. LOL Keep going little buddy. Keep lying its great stuff. back track again. This is great. Keep going man. I don't even have to post for you to make a fool of yourself.

battle #7 won by me and I didn't even try this time. He can't count. LOL He still thinks 20 is greater then 21. LOL U can't make this stuff up. I didn't even know people like this existed in this world. He might be his own breed.

Poor guy

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL he still doesn't get it. Don't run with a fork sir. U are in bad shape man.

To be honest u should cut Graham u don't need him. That can save you money. Losing Irvin will hurt big time.
Might lose both. Graham's injury isn't an easy one to recover from. Good thing his salary was pretty team friendly and we won't lose anything if he's gone. Of course losing Irvin would be a loss. Well sort of. So are the others. Every good team deals with that every year. You forgot what it was like to have off season transactions and still field a good team. Amazing considering it was only a couple of years ago.

Actually TODAY is the 2 year anniversary of the start of your teams unraveling.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 9'ers FANS. "THE TIP" HAPPENED EXACTLY TWO YEARS AGO TODAY!!!!
:dhd:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL this guy is so bad. LOL Keep going little buddy. Keep lying its great stuff. back track again. This is great. Keep going man. I don't even have to post for you to make a fool of yourself.

battle #7 won by me and I didn't even try this time. He can't count. LOL He still thinks 20 is greater then 21. LOL U can't make this stuff up. I didn't even know people like this existed in this world. He might be his own breed.

Poor guy
We do know that 19.5 is grater than 18.5. It would seem you don't understand basic cap numbers. You made the claim that Wilson is making more than Newton RIGHT NOW and got shot down in flames.

And keep on doubling down on the stupidity as though saying something entirely wrong over and over will make it right. :L

There is no fixing stupid.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newton will count more against his teams cap in 2016 than Wilson will.

Poor guy 12 tells us Seattle's "window" is closing because of how much Wilson got paid (its right there in black and white folks) and goes on to tell people that Carolina's window is just opening.

Neither math nor logic are among any talents this poor angry and bitter fan of a once proud rival has.

We only hope this anger of his doesn't get anyone around him hurt. It's really not healthy.