• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEA @ HOU - Another Seattle tackle injured

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They have a great defense, that travels well. I don't know that Indy's defense is enough to take advantage of their road offense. But again, Jesus Christ Matt Schaub, fuck you, of all the things to do, a pick for a td. Asshole.

It was among the worst plays I've ever seen. He threw toward arguably the best CB in the league - and definitely the most physical - in man coverage against a TE who was the only receiver on that side of the field. Just a disastrous decision.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
:doh: We were watching the Hawk game, thus, no need or time to visit the 9er board.

Then when the game is over and 2+ hours go by, it's time to browse our divisional rivals to see
how they put their foot in their mouths when the Hawks were down by 14 in the 4th.

I hope this makes sense and did you figure out that it's not about cowardly, but about using time
to sweat out a tough road football game? I sure hope so. :whistle:

I'm not going to say THE, cause I'm sure there are plenty of others, but that's A reason why you're so pathetic.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well the broncos d have shown they can stop the run and put pressure on the qb which Wilson does not handle so well when he can't get outside the pocket to make plays with his legs. Also, what has Wilson done in the snow and frozen conditions that make you so certain he would excel in that type of environment. Wilson is best at home and even there he runs around like a chicken with his head cut off and throws up prayers. If Peyton who does have a history of chocking in the post season is giving all day to throw because your front four doesn't get pressure because you like to play man to man and rarely bring extra men to blitz, I can see the broncos winning.

Without Von Miller.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was among the worst plays I've ever seen. He threw toward arguably the best CB in the league - and definitely the most physical - in man coverage against a TE who was the only receiver on that side of the field. Just a disastrous decision.

Yep, we really could have used Houston being a little smarter. Here's to Luck having a great game, he's not that stupid.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, we really could have used Houston being a little smarter. Here's to Luck having a great game, he's not that stupid.

Luck just needs an average game, I mean they looked horrible in all their road games. If the Texans just continued to run the ball they would of won but no point of dwelling on a game that really doesn't concern us.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schaub sucks. Never liked him.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck just needs an average game, I mean they looked horrible in all their road games. If the Texans just continued to run the ball they would of won but no point of dwelling on a game that really doesn't concern us.

That's a situation where having a little bit of Marty Schottenheimer (or some other conservative coach) helps you. When up by a TD late in the game, just run the ball on every down.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to say THE, cause I'm sure there are plenty of others, but that's A reason why you're so pathetic.

You're so butthurt that you can't recognize some sarcasm? Lighten up dude... It's just a game
but you have to admit you're fans are uptight. You cry when you're losing and then win and you're the greatest in the NFL. View Ram/SF thread as corroborating evidence. :yahoo:

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look dude....there were people on the board during the game. Maybe not you and your 320 posts, but others. They disappeared when the score got bad. And now an order of magnitude start popping up to crow about a gift win. Go celebrate your teams first ever 4-0 start on your board. I don't go to other boards because I really don't care about the Seahawks. I'm here to chat with fellow Niner fans, not a bunch of people who troll when it suits them.

THREAD TITLE: SEA @ HOU - Another Seattle tackle injured

Irony is funny... you must care a s#it-ton about Houston.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THREAD TITLE: SEA @ HOU - Another Seattle tackle injured

Irony is funny... you must care a s#it-ton about Houston.

Difference is I don't go on their board. I have to believe my total posts on other boards besides this one (ALL FORUMS) is less than 20 and more likely less than 10 out of >4,500 posts.

We have SEA fans with 60 posts and probably 20 are while roaming our board. That says more about your team, your board, and your fans than your post does about me.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is I don't go on their board. I have to believe my total posts on other boards besides this one (ALL FORUMS) is less than 20 and more likely less than 10 out of >4,500 posts.

We have SEA fans with 60 posts and probably 20 are while roaming our board. That says more about your team, your board, and your fans than your post does about me.

Then your fans shouldn't start Hawk threads and you shouldn't post in a Hawk thread and even on your own board. It should be real simple to ignore it.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It a Niners board. We can post whatever we like as long as it doesn't break forum rules. We regularly have game thread outside of the Niners. The only folks that come over here and show there ass are your fans.

I don't care about some of the fans that come over. They are regular SportsHoopla posters, they don't come over to mouth off only when they win, they have board cred. The folks with almost no posts and run their mouths are useless. If you don't even participate on your own board you shouldn't be coming over here. You look foolish and childish.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak, the coach takes the fall. The defense also allowed a 98 yd td drive to a team with 3 o lineman out.

theres been mumbles about Kubiak being on the hot seat at the end of last season, whether its warranted it or not....

this will be interesting to follow IMO... would they promote Phillips should they axe Kubiak?

What about Schaub? How can Houston address the QB position? high profile rookie or a vet? There's no Alex Smith's out there...

Man I wish I could've seen this game...... seachicks get all the breaks... fucking A... watch Schaub plays lights out vs us next week.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver has faced weak defenses ... There schedule has been a cake walk so far...

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres been mumbles about Kubiak being on the hot seat at the end of last season, whether its warranted it or not....

this will be interesting to follow IMO... would they promote Phillips should they axe Kubiak?

What about Schaub? How can Houston address the QB position? high profile rookie or a vet? There's no Alex Smith's out there...

Man I wish I could've seen this game...... seachicks get all the breaks... fucking A... watch Schaub plays lights out vs us next week.

I think Phillips is one of those people better suited as a coordinator, and I don't think they'd fire Kubiak until the season is over.

NewcastleKEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans will qualify for the playoffs. They'll host a playoff game and probably win one game versus the weak AFC and they'll remain the star of Texas football. Everyone will be brought back. Unless Favre comes out of retirement to replace Shaub