• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEA @ HOU - Another Seattle tackle injured

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Phillips is one of those people better suited as a coordinator, and I don't think they'd fire Kubiak until the season is over.

I agree with Phillips being a better coordinator.. I think he's the Norv of the DC side...

But there's really no other candidates for HC spots unless they want to squeeze our Roman who may not be as a hot choice as before... but who knows...

Yeah, I wouldn't think they touch Kubiak til the end, if they chose to afterall.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans will qualify for the playoffs. They'll host a playoff game and probably win one game versus the weak AFC and they'll remain the star of Texas football. Everyone will be brought back. Unless Favre comes out of retirement to replace Shaub

Titans and Colts will have something to say....

NewcastleKEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans and Colts will have something to say....
Colts will win their division, not play the Texans

Houston will play a Chiefs, Titans, Dolphins or even Ravens. KC would be an interesting matchup but Texans would handle the other opponents.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts will win their division, not play the Texans

Houston will play a Chiefs, Titans, Dolphins or even Ravens. KC would be an interesting matchup but Texans would handle the other opponents.

dismissing the Titans out of the wild card possibility?

There's KC, Miami and still Cleveland to contend for a WC.. even the jets.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the Schaub INT... really a fucking PA rollout?....

damn it!

Yeah, bad, and I live in Seattle so I basically can't read the sports pages or listen to the radio for the next week. Really terrible. My only hope is that the sports gods haven't really allowed Seattle to win anything for years and they're just toying with Seattle at the moment.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You're so butthurt that you can't recognize some sarcasm? Lighten up dude... It's just a game
but you have to admit you're fans are uptight. You cry when you're losing and then win and you're the greatest in the NFL. View Ram/SF thread as corroborating evidence. :yahoo:

If you don't like our fans, simple solution: don't come on our board. I'm not sure we'll make it through without you, but I'm willing to try.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Then your fans shouldn't start Hawk threads and you shouldn't post in a Hawk thread and even on your own board. It should be real simple to ignore it.

We can do whatever we want on our board. And you can do whatever you want on yours.

It's like you guys need us to validate your existence.

NewcastleKEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dismissing the Titans out of the wild card possibility?

There's KC, Miami and still Cleveland to contend for a WC.. even the jets.
I listed the Titans. Only KC, maybe Miami would challenge Houston in a Wild Card game @ Houston. My point being the Texans will most likely win a playoff game this year. So they will bring back Kubiak and Shaub

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then your fans shouldn't start Hawk threads and you shouldn't post in a Hawk thread and even on your own board. It should be real simple to ignore it.

Seriously your telling 49er fans what to post on their board? If you dont like what is posted about the Hawks here, than dont read what is posted. I dont read what is posted on your board about the 49ers and frankly could care less what is being posted on your board.

Abeka

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres been mumbles about Kubiak being on the hot seat at the end of last season, whether its warranted it or not....

this will be interesting to follow IMO... would they promote Phillips should they axe Kubiak?

What about Schaub? How can Houston address the QB position? high profile rookie or a vet? There's no Alex Smith's out there...

Man I wish I could've seen this game...... seachicks get all the breaks... fucking A... watch Schaub plays lights out vs us next week.

The ball bounces the Seahawks way a lot... You know, when there is a fumble they recover the ball-that 3rd down catch right there on the line, int for a td etc...As much as i dislike them, they come with a fight and they don't give up....

Wade Phillips had a very good dee plan the first half and then layed down for the seacocks in the second half, ha!...i wouldn't want him as a head coach...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You've got to hand it to Seattle. There is no give in them. They do seem to fall into incredibly fortunate situations time and again, but it's not like those things happen entirely by accident. They don't go away, they don't give up, and you've got to absolutely nail the coffin shut and bury it before you can turn your back on them. That's a credit to the team. But man, it's hard not to view this as a Houston choke job. Especially when my good buddy from Seattle texts me, "That comeback was all Russell!!!" Ugh.

AintNoSaint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is I don't go on their board. I have to believe my total posts on other boards besides this one (ALL FORUMS) is less than 20 and more likely less than 10 out of >4,500 posts.

We have SEA fans with 60 posts and probably 20 are while roaming our board. That says more about your team, your board, and your fans than your post does about me.

Jesus! You need to step away from standing in front of the mirror with your keyboard typing your spew....to see how "big" it is you yutz! Harumph....I've got 4500 posts harumph, harumph! What? Like that makes you a fucking expert? Or, just reflects how much time you have to spend in your Mom's basement admiring your seeming handiwork (emphasis on "hand" and "work")!!! You trying to show your swag versus someone else's by comparative numbers of posts is pathetic. It's like Ted Cruz thinking he's a Lion of the Senate because he chatted up US Senate in a 21 hour filibuster....lottsa words, not much result. Oh goodness....I've only posted a handful (there's that word again) of times, and in so doing, offer more than your 4500plus post logorrhea pukefest! Less is more. There now Goliath....you just got leveled by a peashooter. Fucking moron!

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AintNoSaint will not be back on your board.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to hand it to Seattle. There is no give in them. They do seem to fall into incredibly fortunate situations time and again, but it's not like those things happen entirely by accident. They don't go away, they don't give up, and you've got to absolutely nail the coffin shut and bury it before you can turn your back on them. That's a credit to the team. But man, it's hard not to view this as a Houston choke job. Especially when my good buddy from Seattle texts me, "That comeback was all Russell!!!" Ugh.

I didn't know Russell told Sherman to bait Schaub into throwing that stupid pass.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You gotta tip your hat to Russell because not many qb's survive that game... I wouldn't call yesterday and incredibly fortunate situation because it was the absolute worst situation we could a been put in with 3 of our best O-lineman out vs that Texans D line... It was survival mode on offense...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know Russell told Sherman to bait Schaub into throwing that stupid pass.

That was just part of it... Wilson made some VERY big play's in that game or it was over, and that INT wouldn't have mattered...

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was just part of it... Wilson made some VERY big play's in that game or it was over, and that INT wouldn't have mattered...

The 98 yd drive was huge, I agree. But Schaub, jesus, his fans should be burning his jersey. And that play never should have been called at that stage of the game. I hope they're equally stupid this Sunday.

NewcastleKEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 98 yd drive was huge, I agree. But Schaub, jesus, his fans should be burning his jersey. And that play never should have been called at that stage of the game. I hope they're equally stupid this Sunday.
SNF reported they were in the parking lot

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Wilson made a couple big plays in the lone TD drive. His defense carried the shit out of him this week. The OL was a major hindrance, but he didn't nothing with his arm to rise above that. He's winning, but I'm not that impressed with him this year. He, Kap, and RGIII have all regressed to an extent IMO. It will be interesting to see which of these guys can make the jump to truly elite QB. I don't think Russell's current style of play is sustainable in the long term. He's far to reliant on his elusiveness and escapability.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Not to mention that a ridiculous roughness call led to the final FG. I've seen that sort of suplex dozens of times and have never seen it called as unnecessary roughness.