• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEA @ HOU - Another Seattle tackle injured

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boooooom, literally took the words out my mouth.

PLEASE.... That throw by Wilson was not a bad throw... The receiver didn't run a crisp route and the defender jumped the passing lane... It was a good defensive play... MAN hearing you guy's talk chiat about Wilson is borderline comical... WTF would Kaep have done with this offensive line today ? We had 3 of our best O-lineman out vs the best D line in football... WTF do you guy's expect Wilson to do ? Joe Montana would a had a tough time today behind this line... We found a way to win it was and amazing job by our defense once again shutting down there O the entire second half..

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And since the question came up about Ds the Broncos have played, what offenses have the Hawks played?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
PLEASE.... That throw by Wilson was not a bad throw... The receiver didn't run a crisp route and the defender jumped the passing lane... It was a good defensive play... MAN hearing you guy's talk chiat about Wilson is borderline comical... WTF would Kaep have done with this offensive line today ? We had 3 of our best O-lineman out vs the best D line in football... WTF do you guy's expect Wilson to do ? Joe Montana would a had a tough time today behind this line... We found a way to win it was and amazing job by our defense once again shutting down there O the entire second half..

Nope. The defender was behind the receiver. It was a bad pass.

And when did Houston acquire the best DL in football? The best single defensive lineman? Sure. The best overall DL? I wouldn't agree with that.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great win for Seattle. They're looking good. But you should remember that only a quarter of the season has been played. You probably thought that the Sacramento Kings moving to Seattle was a sure thing. Look how that turned out.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win for Seattle. They're looking good. But you should remember that only a quarter of the season has been played. You probably thought that the Sacramento Kings moving to Seattle was a sure thing. Look how that turned out.

Absolutely.... There is allot of football left I agree... Nothing has been decided yet... And I never thought Sac was moving to Seattle... Stern hates us... I'm glad though because and expansion will be better... I didn't want there team honestly..

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely.... There is allot of football left I agree... Nothing has been decided yet... And I never thought Sac was moving to Seattle... Stern hates us... I'm glad though because and expansion will be better... I didn't want there team honestly..

This win was huge for Seattle. They should win next week and will be sitting pretty at 5-0, with the tough road trip behind them.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

K. :laugh3:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This win was huge for Seattle. They should win next week and will be sitting pretty at 5-0, with the tough road trip behind them.

I don't know. Early start. There's a legit argument that Indy is the best team they've faced. And they have been awful on the road on offense.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the way......Houston's LT was out as well. Cushing left. Injuries happen. Quit acting like this was the biggest disadvantage ever.

And I'll reiterate......don't pop up on this board when you win if you can't show your beaks when your down 20-6. It looks pretty cowardly.

:doh: We were watching the Hawk game, thus, no need or time to visit the 9er board.

Then when the game is over and 2+ hours go by, it's time to browse our divisional rivals to see
how they put their foot in their mouths when the Hawks were down by 14 in the 4th.

I hope this makes sense and did you figure out that it's not about cowardly, but about using time
to sweat out a tough road football game? I sure hope so. :whistle:

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Early start. There's a legit argument that Indy is the best team they've faced. And they have been awful on the road on offense.

They have a great defense, that travels well. I don't know that Indy's defense is enough to take advantage of their road offense. But again, Jesus Christ Matt Schaub, fuck you, of all the things to do, a pick for a td. Asshole.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: We were watching the Hawk game, thus, no need or time to visit the 9er board.

Then when the game is over and 2+ hours go by, it's time to browse our divisional rivals to see
how they put their foot in their mouths when the Hawks were down by 14 in the 4th.

I hope this makes sense and did you figure out that it's not about cowardly, but about using time
to sweat out a tough road football game? I sure hope so. :whistle:

That makes sense, seriously it does. Now, the question is, would you guys have come here if Seattle had lost to comment on the thread? I don't know. I went over to your board after you guys pantsed us to congratulate you on a good game.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a neutral field with their pass rush and if peyton manning has all day to pass they would beat the seahawks easily.

Manning has proven time and time again that he can't play in the snow vs a tough defense.

He's been in the league 15 years now, so it should be pretty apparent if you have followed ball for
any length of time.

If we'd ever play Denver, it'd be in the snow and frozen conditions = no fun for Peyton and more
fun for Lynch and Wilson. :nod:

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning has proven time and time again that he can't play in the snow vs a tough defense.

He's been in the league 15 years now, so it should be pretty apparent if you have followed ball for
any length of time.

If we'd ever play Denver, it'd be in the snow and frozen conditions = no fun for Peyton and more

You're absolutely right, and if Seattle doesn't beat Denver in the super bowl after this start the season is a disappointment.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes sense, seriously it does. Now, the question is, would you guys have come here if Seattle had lost to comment on the thread? I don't know. I went over to your board after you guys pantsed us to congratulate you on a good game.

Yes, you did. You are a great sport and it's nice to see someone with character on a message board.

Amazing. :suds: I usually spend 15 - 30 minutes to check your board after your game and/or our game. I guess it's all about the new rivalry.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a great defense, that travels well. I don't know that Indy's defense is enough to take advantage of their road offense. But again, Jesus Christ Matt Schaub, fuck you, of all the things to do, a pick for a td. Asshole.

I started a thread last week talking about the pick 6 because he threw one against the Titans and another against the Ravens.

Schaub looks great in a 7 on 7 drills with no pressure as he throws a nice ball. You put any pressure on him and he's a deer in headlights.

If you slow the run at all, you'll have no problem beating Houston in your house.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look dude....there were people on the board during the game. Maybe not you and your 320 posts, but others. They disappeared when the score got bad. And now an order of magnitude start popping up to crow about a gift win. Go celebrate your teams first ever 4-0 start on your board. I don't go to other boards because I really don't care about the Seahawks. I'm here to chat with fellow Niner fans, not a bunch of people who troll when it suits them.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started a thread last week talking about the pick 6 because he threw one against the Titans and another against the Ravens.

Schaub looks great in a 7 on 7 drills with no pressure as he throws a nice ball. You put any pressure on him and he's a deer in headlights.

If you slow the run at all, you'll have no problem beating Houston in your house.

Games like this kill teams, they really do. I don't think Houston is mentally tough enough to rebound from something like this.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

any length of time.

Well the broncos d have shown they can stop the run and put pressure on the qb which Wilson does not handle so well when he can't get outside the pocket to make plays with his legs. Also, what has Wilson done in the snow and frozen conditions that make you so certain he would excel in that type of environment. Wilson is best at home and even there he runs around like a chicken with his head cut off and throws up prayers. If Peyton who does have a history of chocking in the post season is giving all day to throw because your front four doesn't get pressure because you like to play man to man and rarely bring extra men to blitz, I can see the broncos winning.