• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEA @ HOU - Another Seattle tackle injured

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not to mention that a ridiculous roughness call led to the final FG. I've seen that sort of suplex dozens of times and have never seen it called as unnecessary roughness.

Even if that hadn't been called, we would have still had an opportunity to pick up the first down, because it would have been 3rd and medium without the penalty call. Granted the Texans had been playing great pass defense against us, but we still would have at least had a chance to pick up the first down even without that penalty.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Chance to pick it up. Not have 15 yards given to you.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 98 yd drive was huge, I agree. But Schaub, jesus, his fans should be burning his jersey. And that play never should have been called at that stage of the game. I hope they're equally stupid this Sunday.

Yeah he did make a bad throw... No doubt... He panicked when he saw the pressure in his face, Texans should a just ran the ball because even a punt there wasn't a bad thing with time being a factor.. Punt it and make us earn it with a long drive to tie... Especially with our O-line problems right now...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson made a couple big plays in the lone TD drive. His defense carried the shit out of him this week. The OL was a major hindrance, but he didn't nothing with his arm to rise above that. He's winning, but I'm not that impressed with him this year. He, Kap, and RGIII have all regressed to an extent IMO. It will be interesting to see which of these guys can make the jump to truly elite QB. I don't think Russell's current style of play is sustainable in the long term. He's far to reliant on his elusiveness and escapability.

Wilson has played solid under the circumstances he's faced... When you lose protection it makes life tough for any qb... He's also faced nothing but good defenses this year so far and he's played solid... He usually doesn't run that much but he had NO CHOICE vs the Texans... They were in the backfield like a video game..

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Even if that hadn't been called, we would have still had an opportunity to pick up the first down, because it would have been 3rd and medium without the penalty call. Granted the Texans had been playing great pass defense against us, but we still would have at least had a chance to pick up the first down even without that penalty.

The same chance they had to pick up a third down and medium after the penalty to have a more makeable FG. Obviously we don't know what would have happened, but that was a big penalty at a crucial time, and as said, I can't ever recall seeing it called before in 30 years of watching professional football.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wilson has played solid under the circumstances he's faced... When you lose protection it makes life tough for any qb... He's also faced nothing but good defenses this year so far and he's played solid... He usually doesn't run that much but he had NO CHOICE vs the Texans... They were in the backfield like a video game..

He's been ok. I've watched almost all of his three semi-competitive games, and he's struggled from the pocket in those. Protection was an issue in this last one. He had time to make throws against the Panthers and Niners, though. I noticed this about him early last season, and it seemed like he adjusted as the year progressed and was more effective from the pocket. To date this season, he's been very shaky until he gets outside.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta tip your hat to Russell because not many qb's survive that game... I wouldn't call yesterday and incredibly fortunate situation because it was the absolute worst situation we could a been put in with 3 of our best O-lineman out vs that Texans D line... It was survival mode on offense...

12 of 23 for 110 yards and one interception? No, not tipping hat. I tip my hat to Schaub.
Richard Sherman has made some amazing interceptions in his career, that wasn't one of them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The same chance they had to pick up a third down and medium after the penalty to have a more makeable FG. Obviously we don't know what would have happened, but that was a big penalty at a crucial time, and as said, I can't ever recall seeing it called before in 30 years of watching professional football.

I hear ya. I think the hyper-focus on player safety makes officials call unnecessary roughness more than they used to. Also, maybe the fact the body slam seemed to take place a long time after the whistle blew might be a big reason why the ref called it.

I don't really have a strong opinion one way or the other about that call, though.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ain't the fans. The roof there overhangs right over the stands and it causes an echo effect that in turn makes the noise of one thing sound like it is many things. Their fans don't have to be loud to make that place loud.

Basically it is like standing in a long hallway and shouting compared to standing outside and shouting. Fans get way too much credit for the noise. That architect should get 95% of the credit.

Omg here we go again... Excuses excuses. It's the fans.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It ain't the fans. The roof there overhangs right over the stands and it causes an echo effect that in turn makes the noise of one thing sound like it is many things. Their fans don't have to be loud to make that place loud.

Basically it is like standing in a long hallway and shouting compared to standing outside and shouting. Fans get way too much credit for the noise. That architect should get 95% of the credit.

:bullshit:

The Seahawks have forced more false starts than EVERYONE in the NFL since 2002, including the INDOOR stadiums, which of course have a roof to hold the noise in. Our fans DEFINITELY have something to do with that.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks remind me of the niners in 2011. Tough defense, tough run game. This Houston won reminded me of the eagle win we came back and won.