• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schefter: Source says Bradys legal team is so good "= Won't miss a game."

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's actually funny is Brady does NOT want to go to court over this. If you go to court, you WILL have to subpoena EVERYTHING and EVERYONE involved. It will be much worse for the Patriots. Brady, be smart bro. Just appeal it, get your 4 games knocked down to 2 and be done with this. Trust me, you do not want to go to court. You will lose and you will get humiliated.

They'd be able to subpeona people involved in Spygate too...that'd be fun!!

The two equipment managers who are now unemployable in the NFL would sing like canaries under the threat of perjury.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The two equipment managers who are now unemployable in the NFL would sing like canaries under the threat of perjury.

I hope it happens.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much you want to bet that there has been a nice bonus check included in their final pay checks from the Patriots. My guess is Kraft actually gave these guys a very nice going away present. Either that or I could see this blowing up in their face. There is a reason the Patriots hindered Ted Wells and his group from speaking to McNally a second time after they found all the text messages of him calling himself the "Deflator."

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much you want to bet that there has been a nice bonus check included in their final pay checks from the Patriots. My guess is Kraft actually gave these guys a very nice going away present. Either that or I could see this blowing up in their face. There is a reason the Patriots hindered Ted Wells and his group from speaking to McNally a second time after they found all the text messages of him calling himself the "Deflator."

Ahhh, the biased anti-Pats fan on fully display. Always assumes something is a negative when no evidence exists.:pound:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, the biased anti-Pats fan on fully display. Always assumes something is a negative when no evidence exists.:pound:

Ahhh the have to deflect away from the issue Pats fan on full display. So the fact that in the report it talks about how the Patriots refused to allow McNally to be interviewed a 2nd time after Wells and his group found the incriminating texts means nothing? For the Pats being "innocent" they sure don't show it by their actions.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh the have to deflect away from the issue Pats fan on full display. So the fact that in the report it talks about how the Patriots refused to allow McNally to be interviewed a 2nd time after Wells and his group found the incriminating texts means nothing? For the Pats being "innocent" they sure don't show it by their actions.

Incorrect, a 4th or 5th time.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incorrect, a 4th or 5th time.

Well, Wells says that he only interviewed the dude once.

"Wells provided some context Tuesday, clarifying that NFL security personnel had interviewed Jim McNally three times before he was brought on to investigate the case. Wells only had interviewed McNally once, and he was interested in a follow-up interview."

He also says that he would have gone to any length to interview McNally (to make it easiest for him)

""I asked for a second interview," Wells continued. "I said I would go to New Hampshire (his home). I would interview him in the morning, the afternoon, night — I didn't care. I would make myself available whenever I was free. And not only did (the Patriots) say I couldn't interview him. They said they wouldn't even tell him about my request for an interview. So on that particular point, which was critical to this investigation, they did not cooperate. The report sets that out.""

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Wells says that he only interviewed the dude once.

"Wells provided some context Tuesday, clarifying that NFL security personnel had interviewed Jim McNally three times before he was brought on to investigate the case. Wells only had interviewed McNally once, and he was interested in a follow-up interview."

Which is a clever PR play on his part. McNally was interviewed 3 or 4 times in total, I don't recall the exact number at the moment.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats ok. my redsox were the first team in MLB history to win a world series by accident in 2013.

last
first
last
?

Lol i had completely forgotten about 2012.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol i had completely forgotten about 2012.
if the sox somehow right this mess and win the east, they will be the first MLB team ever to go last, first, last, first.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I will honor my dear Myra's legacy with my final breath of life. Oh, and have I told you how I invented football?"

Once a tool always a tool. Constant deflection. Can you at least come up with something new? With at least one ounce of substance? You should apply for a job with Wells or TMZ. Because you can spin it. Can't do much else but you can certainley spin it.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...Brady didn't hire the "Law Firm"???

mXONvI8m4bjNKDrfwdA8rnQ.jpg

$_35.JPG

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once a tool always a tool. Constant deflection. Can you at least come up with something new? With at least one ounce of substance? You should apply for a job with Wells or TMZ. Because you can spin it. Can't do much else but you can certainley spin it.

Stop the names. Or leave.

Choose one now and do it.