• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schefter: Source says Bradys legal team is so good "= Won't miss a game."

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in other words, you want the league to come clean but not Brady. Ok, at least we are clear.

Have a good night. Have to get to bed.

G'night Punkin!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L If you took your left hand out of your pants you might be able to type up one coherent sentence, which would be helpful to those of us who don't have an "Idiot to English" translator on our computer.

Other than that, great points.
I'm sorry that you can't comprehend common sense....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you write the report and release it. Then you attach the evidence to it for review for those that want to see if the report is accurate. We live in an electronic age, no trees would need to be killed to accomplish this.

What is the league hiding? Why are they afraid of people reviewing the evidence?
Um, nothing. But do you really think Brady wants every word he gave in those interviews sprawled out over the internet? Really? No... really? I'll guarantee you he does not.

It's SOP in these things for the details to not be released to the general public for a reason. It's not hiding. I'll guarantee you the lawyers on both sides have access to whatever they want out of them.

You ask for this, but it's not something that would end up helping your player or team. It very much hurts it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the league hiding? Why the need to not be transparent with their investigation?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, nothing. But do you really think Brady wants every word he gave in those interviews sprawled out over the internet? Really? No... really? I'll guarantee you he does not.

It's SOP in these things for the details to not be released to the general public for a reason. It's not hiding. I'll guarantee you the lawyers on both sides have access to whatever they want out of them.

You ask for this, but it's not something that would end up helping your player or team. It very much hurts it.

Lol yeah that's it.:L

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure if he has a company phone. His private one, nope. Unless of course you are asking the same of everyone involved, including the investigators and league officials.:nod:
So you wouldn't provide texts from your private phone if it proved your own innocence? Kept your legacy intact? Are you riiiiitarded?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol yeah that's it.:L
If his lawyers do not have access to all of the details for his appeal then I'll be right there with you. They should have access to every single word. The general public? Not so much. It wouldn't benefit either the team or the league. I realize some of you would rather torch the whole thing because of this than salvage some dignity and allow the game to move on, but you are on an island there.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you wouldn't provide texts from your private phone if it proved your own innocence? Kept your legacy intact? Are you riiiiitarded?

No I wouldn't, because I happen to know how even an innocent text can be used against you.

Did you miss this video I posted. It's an excellent training video on some of what happens in an investigation. I encourage you to watch the whole thing.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many if not all of the techniques are used in non legal investigations too, along with the mistakes that can happen.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I wouldn't, because I happen to know how even an innocent text can be used against you.

Did you miss this video I posted. It's an excellent training video on some of what happens in an investigation. I encourage you to watch the whole thing.

Ha you are a lost soul....so if brady had a text saying hey guys I like my footballs soft but please understand that I still wish to keep them within the legal limits...you wouldn't have your lawyer send that to Wells? Wow. Although I have a feeling that's not what brady was saying hence he's scared shitless to send them anything.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha you are a lost soul....so if brady had a text saying hey guys I like my footballs soft but please understand that I still wish to keep them within the legal limits...you wouldn't have your lawyer send that to Wells? Wow. Although I have a feeling that's not what brady was saying hence he's scared shitless to send them anything.

And you are just moron lost amongst the general public. You never send them anything, period.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are just moron lost amongst the general public. You never send them anything, period.
Well that about says it all...keep moving people we have a lost cause here.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, you aren't going to get through to the kool aid drinking homers. In fact, that applies to pretty much every sports controversy, not just the delusional pats fans holding desperately onto every conspiracy theory and outlandish response to the facts of the case. Just leave them to their hopes of unicorns, fairies, and Brady being cleared. You'd probably do the same in their shoes.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a factual statement based on you thinking you should ever tell the investigator anything.
In your delusional scenario I would be allowing my lawyer to give this to wells or whomever to clear my name. You are so paranoid you would rather sit on the electric chair and have your legacy tarnished. I hope brady doesn't take your advice...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, you aren't going to get through to the kool aid drinking homers. In fact, that applies to pretty much every sports controversy, not just the delusional pats fans holding desperately onto every conspiracy theory and outlandish response to the facts of the case. Just leave them to their hopes of unicorns, fairies, and Brady being cleared. You'd probably do the same in their shoes.
I can't see any other fanbase acting like this....they are special that's for sure.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your delusional scenario I would be allowing my lawyer to give this to wells or whomever to clear my name. You are so paranoid you would rather sit on the electric chair and have your legacy tarnished. I hope brady doesn't take your advice...

How about you take the time and watch that video and educate youself on why you should never talk to an investigator.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="cwerph, post: 6617963, member: 1469"]So in other words, you want the league to come clean but not Brady. Ok, at least we are clear.

Have a good night. Have to get to bed.[/QUOTE]

Bingo!