• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schefter: Source says Bradys legal team is so good "= Won't miss a game."

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When one runs out of arguments, the name calling begins. Thanks for conceding.
You think it's easy being a Browns fan?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I actually do think it's easy. I'm married to one.:nod:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one called you a name of any kind Princess. I appreciate your devotion to the Browns.

If I ever decide to root for a team that I think will suck for the next 50+ years I'm picking the Cleveland Browns!

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the Browns fan? I was expecting a man.

No one called you a name of any kind Princess. I appreciate your devotion to the Browns.

If I ever decide to root for a team that I think will suck for the next 50+ years I'm picking the Cleveland Browns!

Subtext nor comprehension are at the top of your list of strengths, are they?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My brother in-law once spent an hour bragging about how many more titles the Browns have than the Patriots. I felt so bad for him I just let it go, it was just so sad. He proclaimed 7 titles. Of course that's 4 for the Browns, 2 for the Rams, and 1 for the Bulldogs, all spanning from the 1920's to the 1960's, and all before he was even born.:L

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry, didn't mean to be irreverent. My humble apoligies

Sorry, didn't mean to be irreverent.

How bout that Brian Sipe?!?!?!

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns suck, but that has nothing to do with Brady cheating.

What else you got?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother in-law once spent an hour bragging about how many more titles the Browns have than the Patriots. I felt so bad for him I just let it go, it was just so sad. He proclaimed 7 titles. Of course that's 4 for the Browns, 2 for the Rams, and 1 for the Bulldogs, all spanning from the 1920's to the 1960's, and all before he was even born.:L

Wait a minute, now that I think of it the Boston Redskins have 2 titles, so that means New England has 6 total, boooooyaaaaaaaa.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns suck, but that has nothing to do with Brady cheating.

What else you got?

Care to point to any actual evidence Brady cheated?

How about we agree to demand the league make public the entire investigation so we can see if they actually have any evidence to support that claim? I mean what could they possibly have to hide right?:suds:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How about we agree to demand the league make public the entire investigation so we can see if they actually have any evidence to support that claim? I mean what could they possibly have to hide right?:suds:
Agreed. Can we also agree to demand that Brady release all relevant texts and emails as well?

:agree:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest the league probably doesn't care what happens now it's not like they want brady d.
I was quoting the texts in another thread yesterday. Good enough for me, because anyone just using common sense could see TB was asking...no demanding the balls to be under inflated.
Yep agreed but it's no use with these guys...you could produce brady in person admitting everything and they would just make more excuses not to believe it. Add in that brady wouldn't give Wells his texts via his lawyer and it shows that the only one hiding stuff is brady. Why aren't pats fans questioning this but only what the league is withholding? Brady is the one withholding the smoking gun....after all if he wanted to he could reveal everything.

The other factor is that the league would rather reduce bradys suspension. After all he's the leagues wonder boy why would you rather not have him on the field? It wouldn't shock me if they simply decide to let the big bad arbitrator knock it down to 1 or even 0 games as it's better for business. After all they still sent the message and if brady doesn't comply his legacy will still be tainted somewhat for being a lying tool. It's really all up to tommy boy now....we'll see how he gets out of this mess but it is probably too late already. Let's hope that the guy isn't dumb enough to fight his own boss....

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Subtext nor comprehension are at the top of your list of strengths, are they?

As high up on my list as grammar is on yours.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It all there in the texts, now if only we see Brady's texts.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Can we also agree to demand that Brady release all relevant texts and emails as well?

:agree:

Sure if he has a company phone. His private one, nope. Unless of course you are asking the same of everyone involved, including the investigators and league officials.:nod:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure if he has a company phone. His private one, nope. Unless of course you are asking the same of everyone involved, including the investigators and league officials.:nod:
So in other words, you want the league to come clean but not Brady. Ok, at least we are clear.

Have a good night. Have to get to bed.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest the league probably doesn't care what happens now it's not like they want brady d.

Yep agreed but it's no use with these guys...you could produce brady in person admitting everything and they would just make more excuses not to believe it. Add in that brady wouldn't give Wells his texts via his lawyer and it shows that the only one hiding stuff is brady. Why aren't pats fans questioning this but only what the league is withholding? Brady is the one withholding the smoking gun....after all if he wanted to he could reveal everything.

The other factor is that the league would rather reduce bradys suspension. After all he's the leagues wonder boy why would you rather not have him on the field? It wouldn't shock me if they simply decide to let the big bad arbitrator knock it down to 1 or even 0 games as it's better for business. After all they still sent the message and if brady doesn't comply his legacy will still be tainted somewhat for being a lying tool. It's really all up to tommy boy now....we'll see how he gets out of this mess but it is probably too late already. Let's hope that the guy isn't dumb enough to fight his own boss....

:L If you took your left hand out of your pants you might be able to type up one coherent sentence, which would be helpful to those of us who don't have an "Idiot to English" translator on our computer.

Other than that, great points.