• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scenario Village

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State with the late loss though.
Well let's throw this around in the scenario village simulator, the committee is going by last years criteria that allowed OSU into the title. If you don't specify which criteria the committee is following that particular day, this whole scenario is a bust.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm new to this Village can someone point me toward the section with the red lights and green doors?

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prognosis: Negative :duck:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@OregonDucks sure has been quiet lately. I hope he doesn't forget to change into his new avatar by the end of the CCG tomorrow...

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ducks can't possibly be denied a playoff spot after receiving an official letter from the king of the scenario village. The last thing the committee wants to do is piss off the owner of Vegas
Damn.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to talk to the Mayor.

I got strip searched coming into this place and I'm quite sure it was a banana that they stuck up my ass.

And then they introduced me to this guy named OD. He had on green pants and a highlighter yellow shirt.

He took me to his office and offered me a lollipop in the shape of a penis. I said no thanks. He then sucked on one himself for 10 minutes before he stood up and had to change his pants.

Am I in San Francisco?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to talk to the Mayor.

I got strip searched coming into this place and I'm quite sure it was a banana that they stuck up my ass.

And then they introduced me to this guy named OD. He had on green pants and a highlighter yellow shirt.

He took me to his office and offered me a lollipop in the shape of a penis. I said no thanks. He then sucked on one himself for 10 minutes before he stood up and had to change his pants.

Am I in San Francisco?
And you just found the gif i will never make :spit:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wait until it is all said and done.

We shall see.
If it makes you feel better, see how the ccgs play out. But tomorrow is the day.

Here is the discussion and the official post in the avy bets thread making the day of the CCG the official start day if Oregon didn't win the conference championship...

Currently I am thinking we can start once the playoff is announced. Or until mathematically Oregon cant win the PAC.

Well for me to win the announcement wont come until CFP.

For you to win, once Oregon is mathematically out of the PAC championship race we will start for me.

Okay, but you can win without getting in the playoffs. That's why I suggested the ccg day. If Oregon wins that, I lost for at least 6 months, then if they're selected for the playoffs we would add on an additional 6 months... but announcement day is fine.

oh gotcha...yea lets just wait until CCG day.

I suppose I should post the terms of the wager I made with @OregonDucks in here...

If Oregon wins the pac 12, OD will choose my avatar for 6 months, if they are selected for the playoff he gets a year. If neither of those things happen, he will wear the avatar of my choosing for 6 months... starting the day of the Pac 12 championship game, after the game if it's relevant. We also agreed the winner's choice must be sports related.

I'm open to suggestions if you have any ideas for OD's avy... :dhd:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it makes you feel better, see how the ccgs play out. But tomorrow is the day.

Here is the discussion and the official post in the avy bets thread making the day of the CCG the official start day if Oregon didn't win the conference championship...

Wait!! What?!? OD thinks Oregon can still win the PAC? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you need to be in the CCG to do that.

Or does he think Larry Scott is going to step in and name Oregon PAC champion because of the broken fingernail that Vernon "Magic Man" Adams Jr. had? :scratch:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait!! What?!? OD thinks Oregon can still win the PAC? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you need to be in the CCG to do that.

Or does he think Larry Scott is going to step in and name Oregon PAC champion because of the broken fingernail that Vernon "Magic Man" Adams Jr. had? :scratch:
He thinks they can still get in the playoff. He clearly acknowledged that the playoff was out of the question if they don't win the conference when we made the bet, but now... well, you see the crap he's trying to pull now...