• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saturday, July 20th conversation board: good guys versus prostate ticklers

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened team that could come back from any deficit and was great late in the game? Tonight was another pathetic display with RISP, can't believe we had the bases loaded twice and didn't fucking score.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
99% chance we lose tomorrow with Bumgarner going for the Giants and Delgado and the pathetic offense going for us. We're out of first tomorrow.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ownership/management group is starting to piss me off. In general, they've shown a desire to win. However, they are too slow to make in season decisions. Even in 2011, they waited for months until they finally let Goldy play first base. They insisted on going with the likes of Brandon Allen and Juan Miranda when they knew that they had an excellent first base prospect waiting in the minors.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's reminding me of last season. Everyone kept waiting for the team to get hot rather than try to actually light a fire under them. Guess what? They never got hot and we ended up with a .500 team.

:agree: with the fruit!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened team that could come back from any deficit and was great late in the game? Tonight was another pathetic display with RISP, can't believe we had the bases loaded twice and didn't fucking score.

Remember when it almost didn't matter how many runs we were down by or what our offense looked like early in games, we always made a run late if we were down. RIP Grit.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team will be swept tomorrow! Orphan Annie already bet her bottom dollar on it!

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously this is when the games start to count for the entire season and we still play Ross and Kubel out in the fucking outfield when they don't do anything positive. Call up Bradley and Davidson. Even if we don't make the playoffs with them I'd rather have that scenario than us missing the playoffs with these bums on the roster. At least develop the talent for the future.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously this is when the games start to count for the entire season and we still play Ross and Kubel out in the fucking outfield when they don't do anything positive. Call up Bradley and Davidson. Even if we don't make the playoffs with them I'd rather have that scenario than us missing the playoffs with these bums on the roster. At least develop the talent for the future.

Develop talent and show the fans that you are actually trying to do things to help the team win.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is the type of team that KT wants to build, then I seriously question his ability to build a team.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that is right! Fucking del gato! We got this shit on lock!

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to work on your shit talk! Obviously that is why you have been on these boards for so long! I will make a racial joke if I want to and you can feel free to get rid of me with any means necessary. You are the same people who attempt to incite riots and create race riots in the name of some kid you never even met. Believe what you want about me but your disdain is of little significance in my life. I have been a fan of parra for several years and I reserve every right to praise him when he plays well and chastise him when he struggles! It is called being a fan. Get over yourself.

I'm too old to give a fuck about talking shit to be cool.....maybe in a couple years your balls will drop and you won't feel the need to speak stupid racial shit to make you sound "cool"......

It's fucking hilarious how stupid you are, insinuating I'm something I'm not by simply chastising you for an inappropriate racial comment......

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got raped by the bookie tonight! I think only one of my four bets will pay out!

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is starting to remind of the 2008 season. The d'backs were cruising along for most of that season leading the division but not really playing with any fire. Then the dodgers got Manny Ramirez and overtook the d'backs and won the division.

This year, the d'backs were playing real well and now have just completely collapsed and could possibly lose the division lead as soon as tomorrow. Yet this front office insists to not make any changes and instead looks for bargain players that they hope will help them, such as the signing of Shawn Camp. Camp has a 7.04 era this year in 26 games and was released by the cubs recently. So why the d'backs want to give this guy a chance makes no sense.

The d'backs should be looking for pitchers that have better era's than the players they already have, not worse ones.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I am not a mod on this board, but I did see easy's post. Just letting you know that it has been noticed.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gary and Driaz need to make up then we can all :suds: together. Then get drunk and :grouphug:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm too old to give a fuck about talking shit to be cool.....maybe in a couple years your balls will drop and you won't feel the need to speak stupid racial shit to make you sound "cool"......

It's fucking hilarious how stupid you are, insinuating I'm something I'm not by simply chastising you for an inappropriate racial comment......

Well then, get over it. For a "grown ass man," you are childishly dragging on this conversation. I am too a "grown ass man" and could care less what you have to say from now on. Have yourself a pleasant evening.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Settle down Gary lets all keep our eye on the prize like Orange said. And by prize I mean, giving Josh Wilson to Koobz