• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saturday, July 20th conversation board: good guys versus prostate ticklers

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill will be fine. I'm not too concerned with him or Eaton just yet... too small of a sample size for me to start saying they should be replaced.

I'm just thinking for the future. Hill is in his 30s and Owings is showing some signs of offensive brilliance in the minors. It's hard for me to look at what he is doing and be OK with dealing him to another team.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap: bravo, good sir! You are already in my warm graces! I forgot to respect my sportshoopla elders! It is a mistake that will never happen again!

Toast my friend:suds:

LMFAO!!!!!

:suds:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok now you are just being too nice........ its freaking me out. :lol:

We are making some Suns Warrick like signings

Can the big haddadi swing a bat or pitch a ball? What am I thinking, of course he can! October he we come!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Management said that they would increase payroll, but I think they have done it in the wrong way. Some of the deals that they have made make me feel like they are spending money just to spend money.

That Parker deal is why I hate trading away young prospects before you really get a chance at seeing what they can do.

Yeah, I feel like they are spending money just to spend it. If there's one thing they need to do it's invest in a bullpen a lot better than they did this offseason. Did they honestly think adding Heath Bell would improve our team? I would've been happy if we just overhauled in the pen with that Ross/McCarthy money. In all fairness McCarthy did seem like a decent signing at the time. It's all hindsight.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His album is not selling as well as he thought. I heard he is gonna go to rap minors to work on his

He definitely needs a double A stint in Cleveland to get back to his thuggish roots. Sometimes you need a little humility to get it all figured out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated the Kubel deal and the Parker trade in the 2012 offseason and I hated the Ross and Bell deals in the 2013 offseason. I had some concerns about McCarthy, but I felt that he was a risk worth taking. The team needed a reliable veteran in the rotation and McCarthy has a track record of being solid (but injury prone). Who knows? Maybe McCarthy will finish the season strong.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driaz- Do you know how to make a post a "sticky" or whatever they call it on this site to keep the thread atop the page?

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I feel like they are spending money just to spend it. If there's one thing they need to do it's invest in a bullpen a lot better than they did this offseason. Did they honestly think adding Heath Bell would improve our team? I would've been happy if we just overhauled in the pen with that Ross/McCarthy money. In all fairness McCarthy did seem like a decent signing at the time. It's all hindsight.

Hopefully we don't spend money for the fans, to show they are "trying" like the Suns did.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bauer's next album: straight out of boca raton, bitches!

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driaz- Do you know how to make a post a "sticky" or whatever they call it on this site to keep the thread atop the page?

We have to have a moderator sticky a thread.....what do you want stickied? I "know" most of the mods and can get it done.....I personally don't like a lot of sticky theads.....one or two max.....

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give the DBacks my word that I will be patient with them for a few more days. If we don't make a trade and if a week after the deadline we haven't called up any young guys and our major leaguers are still playing like this...... then I will flip out.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to have a moderator sticky a thread.....what do you want stickied? I "know" most of the mods and can get it done.....I personally don't like a lot of sticky theads.....one or two max.....

I didn't have any thread in particular in mind to get the "sticky" I was just curious. We should get an offseason thread sticky for sure when the time comes. Other than that... maybe some other board will emerge as a sticky candidate. lol

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, this is the top commented thread of the day. Well done... too bad we fucking lost.

Orange... it's your time. Post tomorrow's game thread. Our fate is in your hands sir.