• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints post game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the worst performance since the Eagles/Vick Monday night massacre. Two weeks to prepare and Gruden still couldn't get these guys emotionally ready. Some of that is on the players as well.

I don't think there is a team in the league that would have been favored last night. It wasn't that they lost, it was how they lost. This team is so used to losing, that they can't even handle a little bit of success. It goes to their head evertime.

You can't give Brees extra possessions. Didn't see the punter at all last night, but the Skins did stop them twice early. Nicholson being a tough guy, and Norman tackling the receiver at the line of scrimmage. It was all down hill from there.

Concerns
Smith played his worst game of the year. He missed open receivers (Davis, Richardson, Thompson in the flat) had happy feet in the pocket and was just bad. On the game day broadcast Cooley pointed out numerous occasions where Smith missed wide open guys that he didn't even see.

The offensive line got bullied all night and gave Alex no time.

Reed was a non factor

The refs were really bad in the 1st quarter. RK got held, Payne got held on the play they flagged Dunbar on. No excuse though.

Secondary was brutal all the way around. Norman should be embarrassed.

Jay Gruden....its year five and he still can't string together solid consecutive good efforts from his team.

The Good

Richardson can catch. He's not a 1, but he can play.

Payne was sold

I loved how Allen was genuinely pissed last night. Not the fake tough guy, "we didn't practice hard bit" that DJ likes to pull after every loss. Genuinely heated.

Doctson.....you gotta want to be out there. AP with a separated shoulder, hyperextended knee, Williams coming off of surgery and Mo makes a play as expected. Want to see more Mo Harris.

All in all the Skins need to throw this game in the trash can, focus on the Panthers and realize they have 12 weeks and not let this game define their season. Giants beat Philly, Jaguars beat the Boys and a win over the Panthers and we are two up in the loss column on everyone.

This is the very first time I have started to really question if Jay is the right guy. I'm gonna keep a close eye on Vikings and former Eagles right hand man John Defilippo from here on out. Snyder should too.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't that be something if coach Flip got promoted to HC, that would be two OC's Cousin's helped get a HC job in three years. :D

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After waking up and taking a big shit I stand by my statement this game was rigged for breese and the FBI needs to investigate the NFL and Refs ... Alex Smith can not win rigged games .. I'm dead SERIES.. there is a reason we are like 3-20 on MNF because of are name and libs run ESPN. It's all making since now .

Dude, you need to go back and get your GED.....:L

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn’t CDC the savior ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn’t have done any good plus I think Harris balled out

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will give it one more day

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This has Norman written all over it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another bad play by smith

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After waking up and taking a big shit I stand by my statement this game was rigged for breese and the FBI needs to investigate the NFL and Refs ... Alex Smith can not win rigged games .. I'm dead SERIES.. there is a reason we are like 3-20 on MNF because of are name and libs run ESPN.It's all making since now .

Stop talking.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that pass to CT was out n out terrible. A half ass decent touch pass there and CT scores easy.

After watching Smith for a quarter of the season now. I think the lion's share of problems with the passing game lay with him. They can bring in Jerry Rice and Randy Moss in their primes and our passing game would still be anemic. Smith needs to give our WRs a chance.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After waking up and taking a big shit I stand by my statement this game was rigged for breese and the FBI needs to investigate the NFL and Refs ... Alex Smith can not win rigged games .. I'm dead SERIES.. there is a reason we are like 3-20 on MNF because of are name and libs run ESPN. It's all making since now .

I refuse to believe this is a serious poster. There is just no way.

Gotta be bananaman or something.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is how Gruden and some of the players were selling us on how much more of a leader Smith was and how he had such good command of the offense.

Meanwhile some of us were saying if he has a run game (Guice we thought) and a defense (not too much last night) he could do well. If he was put in the role of having to come back ….. not a good formula for victory.

He had 201 yards passing and one pick until the Saints were up 43-13 when he got 72 yards on three passes. Many of the ABCers would tell us in previous years that these were just stat building yards. :scratch::D Certainly Smith did not lose the game. The defense was terrible, probably worse than turrible. But I would also say the Skins franchise QB was less than good last night.

Exactly. Defense was AWFUL. but that doesn't change the fact that smith was hot shit too.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The miss to CT was bad and the right throw but he also had the deeper receiver open after the underneath receiver cleared everyone out.

The run on the first reply the cut was inside the tackle. The hole was there, not sure he would have scored but that is where the hole was.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, lighthearted conspiracy moment...

It's those god dammed Eastern Motors commercials that's causing them to lose focus, your job is your credit my ass!:D:pound: