• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints@falcons-something wasn't right

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game exposed our offense big time. No way was it the falcons will, the saints did not show up in that game for a whole half offensively. settling for field goals. It's just disturbing to see this offense play like the way they played in this game and not even care to keep pace. Either Brees no longer has that energy to compete any longer and have fun or Payton really is a overrated playcaller that is nothing without a good qb. The defense should not have allowed 35 at the half but I don't think a top 20 defense keeps that team from scoring 20 at least at the half.

And three years of fixing a defense more than the offensive line results in 7-9 season after 7-9. The defense still isn't good and the offensive line can't handle a shootout

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So once again..my your problem is the offense that scored 32 points and not the D that gave up 38? Lol. To be frank Atlanta pretty much stopped trying to score ( almost bit them in the ass) or otherwise it would've been 50+. It's not the Saints offense that's the problem

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So once again..my your problem is the offense that scored 32 points and not the D that gave up 38? Lol. To be frank Atlanta pretty much stopped trying to score ( almost bit them in the ass) or otherwise it would've been 50+. It's not the Saints offense that's the problem

Did you see the first half of that game? Did you see the sloppy third q. It was the same crap against Carolina(only worse for offense, better for defense). There really needs to be more advanced stats, not just a whole game stats for seasonal passing yards but first three quarters as well or even first half stats. I bet Brees is not at the top on that list.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes exactly and that could be Atlanta's downfall against a serious team. It wasn't Smith that was the cause of that letting off stuff that's all mental. Atlanta's going to always give a good team a chance to get back in. Not that the saints are good but they are when they play Atlanta(just in the fourth Qs in this season's case).

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the first half of that game? Did you see the sloppy third q. It was the same crap against Carolina(only worse for offense, better for defense). There really needs to be more advanced stats, not just a whole game stats for seasonal passing yards but first three quarters as well or even first half stats. I bet Brees is not at the top on that list.
Well if you want to base your opinion on how a team looked in the 4th quarter when playing vanilla prevent defenses and assume that's how they should play all the time I think you're going to be pretty disappointed a majority of the time. But go crazy if you wish

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vanilla prevent defense? That tells you even worse about the saints offense.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^So you think the offense is fine with a better defense. Saints can win just kicking field goals until the second half as long as they get turnovers? That's what Brees needs to succeed? But guess what think that's gonna work against Green Bay or Seattle in January? The saints are waiting to have everything perfect to contend which will have people calling them a fluke again next year because with $30 million under the cap they will be contending big time. Still, offense squandered opportunities given to them by the defense this season.