• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Want to hear something hilarious? Belichick and Mcdaniels don't seem as great as they or their annoying fans thought.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ Belishits lame handshake and "hug."

He knows

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it laughable that so many of you think this is an either/or thing between the Goat and BB. Last I checked, there were 52 players on the roster for those SB wins. Anecdotal hyperbole is nonsense. Recap all the championships and try to think.
#1-The defense shuts down the "greatest show on turf" and Vinatieri kicks the game winner at the end.
#2- Beat Carolina, once again FG late by Vinatieri
#3- Played the Eagles, Donovan fucking McNabb. Enough said. Before anyone says it, yeah spygate. Fuck off with that lame shit.
#4- Seahawks in 2014. If not for Malcolm Butler's great play and Seattle's inexplicable play call of a slant to their 4th WR, BB and Brady start getting the choke label.
#5- 28-3. Yep, big comeback and gave Brady his GOAT label. Do we forget all about James White and Julian Edelman now?
#6- The Rams again. This time with McVay and Jared Goof. Defense won that one.
But wth, the troll got what he wanted from you idiots. A pointless argument about cause and effect that does not truly exist.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it laughable that so many of you think this is an either/or thing between the Goat and BB. Last I checked, there were 52 players on the roster for those SB wins. Anecdotal hyperbole is nonsense. Recap all the championships and try to think.
#1-The defense shuts down the "greatest show on turf" and Vinatieri kicks the game winner at the end.
#3- Played the Eagles, Donovan fucking McNabb. Enough said. Before anyone says it, yeah spygate. Fuck off with that lame shit.
#4- Seahawks in 2014. If not for Malcolm Butler's great play and Seattle's inexplicable play call of a slant to their 4th WR, BB and Brady start getting the choke label.
#5- 28-3. Yep, big comeback and gave Brady his GOAT label. Do we forget all about James White and Julian Edelman now?
But wth, the troll got what he wanted from you idiots. A pointless argument about cause and effect that does not truly exist.
It wasn't the moronic troll. It's been front and center of all media outlets.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, except Belishit is one for nine without Brady in getting a team to the playoffs. That was in Cleveland.

Except for that.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't the moronic troll. It's been front and center of all media outlets.
To be honest, most of the media types are moronic trolls looking for reaction and clickbait too. But yeah, they are trying to push this narrative. Fwiw, I don't even like Belichick. I think he's an arrogant prick but I can still respect his football mind.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Pats fans.

Lol at Pats fans? Holy shit dude. Look who you root for. Your most famous player looks like Mr. Fucking Ed.

If you're going to be a troll the least you could do was root for a solid team.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Pats fans? Holy shit dude. Look who you root for. Your most famous player looks like Mr. Fucking Ed.

If you're going to be a troll the least you could do was root for a solid team.
Lol

Look, another one