• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Want to hear something hilarious? Belichick and Mcdaniels don't seem as great as they or their annoying fans thought.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick is 62-75 with Bledsoe, Kosar, Testaverde. Ryan was 65-68 with Sanchez and Tyrod I believe and again 2 AFCG , BB made the playoffs once. Sorry but like they said after Jonestown incident, I'm not drinking his Kool-Aid. Once Bill can can his record to above .500 vs the mighty AFCE teams w/o the GOAT, we can revisit. People in Emerald City believed in the Wizard of OZ, I see the traveling snake oil salesman behind the curtain
When it comes to my NFL HC, I couldn't care any less if he's hip or not? Does he get results? Regardless if his team was stacked with talent. Apparently only BB gets penalized for having a generational talent.
Many many players love BB and the Patriot way. It's well documented. The disgruntled players are disgruntled everywhere they go. BB has taken on the malcontent when no one else would. BB has transformed them, like many others who have gone on for big pay days. BB puts players in a position they can succeed if the buy into the snake oil.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to my NFL HC, I couldn't care any less if he's hip or not? Does he get results? Regardless if his team was stacked with talent. Apparently only BB gets penalized for having a generational talent.
Many many players love BB and the Patriot way. It's well documented. The disgruntled players are disgruntled everywhere they go. BB has taken on the malcontent when no one else would. BB has transformed them, like many others who have gone on for big pay days. BB puts players in a position they can succeed if the buy into the snake oil.
It does not appear tom brady is disgruntled elsewhere.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like Sonny pointed out, no he doesn't get results with Brady.

Brady said to King. “I am so happy with the decision I made.”

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Gronk who didn't buy into Bill's bs any longer and seems very happy and has caught double the tds the Pats have thrown this season
I'm not sure Brady nor Gronk ever fit the mold of disgruntled. We're talking the Randy Moss's, Josh Gordan, AB...any team would've gladly taken either Brady or Gronk.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Gronk who didn't buy into Bill's bs any longer and seems very happy and has caught double the tds the Pats have thrown this season
When was the last time Gronk was near this healthy or had WRs that demanded a teams' top cover DBs? Funny how people forget how injured Gronk was for most of his time in NE. Loved that he gave everything he had. If he couldn't lift his arm to catch, he just threw people outta da club.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

6 rings says results to me. Guess that's not important to you?

Love how all these Brady cheated, Brady can't throw the long ball, Brady is a system QB are all now bandwagoneers. Keep hating the Pats it's all good. We just laugh at the flip flop.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love how all these Brady cheated, Brady can't throw the long ball, Brady is a system QB are all now bandwagoneers. Keep hating the Pats it's all good. We just laugh at the flip flop.
We are saying his results without Brady, it isn't hard to understand, yet you keep bringing up Belichick's accomplishments with the goat.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are saying his results without Brady, it isn't hard to understand, yet you keep bringing up Belichick's accomplishments with the goat.
Are you sure that's what you're saying? Is this new English like the new math?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple question, what are Belichick's results without Brady?
I know he went 11-5 with Matt Cassel. If Drew Bledsoe didn't get hurt Brady may still be riding the pine.

Simple question. Fire BB today and hire who that would be better?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. @NWPATSFAN getting slaughtered up in hyuh!

tom cruise laughing GIF

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think this is a slaughter, you haven't been watching Ben play this year.
Oh, I have, Ben is definitely done, no doubt about that. But sheesh, talk about taking an L, have some pride, man.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks Brady for the 6 rings here and TB thanks him for the recent one , after going 13 seasons w/o making the playoffs. We here in NE are experiencing that here w/o Brady. Guy spends 250 mil in free agency and looks like missing the playoffs again

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet no one can come up with a legit replacement for BB.
In time I can think of many, Rex I would take in a sec. Guy is man enough to make fun of himself and his brother yet the cringe Bill likes to throw 10 year old insults at his bread and butter Vets, maybe why you like him so much. And look at the company he keeps, Patricia, Chip Kelly, McDaniels, , Judge and OBrien, doubt any fan of the Lions, Philly, Denver, Giants, and Texans were happy with those BB clones/ Winning isn't everything to me, rather have a likeable coach then a douche , narcissistic liar.