• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because using google is hard!

And now that you've been handled like a $2 whore getting her mouth filled, the reason for your ignorance is that you are just trolling. Which is pretty damn weak because if you were trolling you wouldn't point it out as somekind of trophy for a response.

What's next, I'm rubber, you're glue?

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn 4down20 has gotten gross and "Not Safe for Work". Yuck.
I'm glad I've got him 'Ignored', but I still get posts when somebody replies to him.
If that post isn't Toilet Bowl quality, I don't know what is.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's meant to be an insult and is calling Alabama fans ignorant/slow. But we don't usually let it bother us, it's better than screwing cows.
Gtfo. Is bammers an insult now too? Rediculous. A term thats been around for years is now suddenly an insult because of the the whining in this this thread.

The term barners will now be a forbidden word here too. Holy shit.

Get your rebuttals in quick, this thread has run its course.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: Bammer is better than screwing cows???

So, if Bammer is okay, is it okay for Elephants to screw cows? :omg:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name calling leads to escalation, which leads to cussing and hateful comments. This is in response to the comments by Caneman(mostly trollman to me) and his comments earlier today.

Tell you what, We "Gumps" will drop this argument if we are allowed to drop it, but it keeps getting bumped or rehashed by a certain few. I will stay and debate as long as it continues to be around. Let it drop and it will fade into the next pages and beyond. Its pretty simple logic actually.

And you most of all should know i dont and never will use my trade in a negative manner. It would cost me everything I have if I ever got caught.

Oh noes! Yet another self proclaimed hacker on the interwebz. You finally learn how to set the clock on that thing or something?

Be careful, your constant stream of tears may short that puppy out.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see you saying anything about injuries here. In fact, I said right away that my reasons for disliking it has nothing to do with player safety in the actual paragraph you quoted and replied too.

So, who has no credibility?

Oh, and as far as wiz goes.

But hell, it's not like you really care about the reality since you can't even attribute what you've said correctly.

I was talking about Alambama fans concerns with injuries due to No Huddle prior to Sabans recent outspokenness about it.

I have never seen any evidence of that.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh but all the SportsHoopla surrounding this rule sure has made jimmies get rustled on the HUHN side even though it wont impact but a couple of plays per game at best. Even you have droned on endlessly in favor of it(anti-Saban poster) not passing because you are afraid he has that much influence. You dont care that studies have shown it wont do a thing to slow the pace of the game, you just want the world to know your panties are bunched.

i think its obvious that Saban's panties are the ones that are bunched over NHUO

I am just laughing at him about it and how he thinks rules should be changed to suit his style.

Its hilarious to me.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats your opinion and your welcome to it, biased though its apparent to be.

I have arguments against it too, but dont have a dog in the fight so to speak because I am not a college coach. Is it self serving of me.

And on that not, is it self serving of the HUHN coaches for speaking against Saban having an opinion on the subject, or is it ok because they run that style of offense? See to me if they say a word then they too can be called self serving because they are just trying to preserve their style of offense, even though it was a rule change that allowed them to run it in the first place.

In the end we are all protective in nature and tend to be a tad bit self serving(you most of all apparently as you claim to never be wrong, but are quite often)

They didn't lobby for a rule change. That is the part you don't get and where it doesnt work in reverse.

and BTW, I am never wrong. Get that straight right now. :yahoo:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm in favor of the HOHNU offense

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not reading this whole thread...is it still acceptable for me to call Bama fans Tea-Baggers?

TIA

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh noes! Yet another self proclaimed hacker on the interwebz. You finally learn how to set the clock on that thing or something?

Be careful, your constant stream of tears may short that puppy out.

Mod, troll, its getting really hard to differentiate between the two in some cases.

As for what I do professionally, its really none of your business. That comment was brought in by Mamba because he knows what I do. I wont discuss it as thats my personal life and chosen profession.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The term Gumps has been requested as off limits. :rollseyes:

I didnt request anything, I simply stated I didnt like it due to its derogatory usage and Caneman wants a namecalling free forum supposedly. I also stated I would drop this line of conversation to you last night and here it is being drug back in. Now we can play this one of two ways, we either call names and the mods look for other issues, or we dont and the mods enforce it. I am fine either way, just personally dont like gumps and will retaliate in kind if called that term.