• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What else are we going to do on SportsHoopla?

An early predict thread is up and it has a fifth of the posts this thread has in the same time frame of creation.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You damn right. So quit bitching and shut your mouth...

:suds:

There, is that what you were looking for? Seems like me being patient and fair isn't what you all are after.

:rollseyes:

No, but I do expect certain ones on here to practice what they preach, is that too much to ask for?

See, I dont feel I am being unreasonable and this "double standard" thing really doesnt look good at times, especially when a group is being threatened with punishment for doing what the "certain ones" get away with because of who they are and the power they carry.

I dont abuse my privileges on here and really dont like it when I see it happen and its laughed off.

Lastly I dont think anyone else is "bitching" about this, so it can be directed at me, its fine i can take it.
I just want all of us to adhere to the same rules we agreed to.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the term Gumps was an endearment of sorts. Oscar winning movie and actor and a great Bama football player.

Who doesn't like Forrest Gump?

That term is used by many as a derogatory term based on him being slow-minded. I am neither slow-minded or st-st-stupid. I am more doing this to make a point that it starts there and next thing you know one of us gets banned for a short time because it escalates and the initial perpetrator was most a name caller using that or another slang term. Downhill slide from there, especially when you have simple simons that have to hear the same argument 20 times before they come up with a new tact to try piss you off.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What else are we going to do on SportsHoopla?

An early predict thread is up and it has a fifth of the posts this thread has in the same time frame of creation.

Early predict threads, Texas hating threads, none of the compare to Saban hating threads and you know it. Add in that they get to pick on the few Bama fans left on the thread in the off season(yall should be glad we grace you with our presence:lol:) and its a no brainer why it wont stop and will escalate at some point into someone getting a ban.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I do expect certain ones on here to practice what they preach, is that too much to ask for?

See, I dont feel I am being unreasonable and this "double standard" thing really doesnt look good at times, especially when a group is being threatened with punishment for doing what the "certain ones" get away with because of who they are and the power they carry.
I by
I dont abuse my privileges on here and really dont like it when I see it happen and its laughed off.

Lastly I dont think anyone else is "bitching" about this, so it can be directed at me, its fine i can take it.
I just want all of us to adhere to the same rules we agreed to.

Just stop. Nobody is being threatened.

Seriously, don't we know each other well enough to realize that shit isn't going to happen.

If someone Pms us or whatever in a certain thread asking to tone down language or name calling then it's addressed. Not even saying that happened here.

Yall just seriously need to, relax. If someone, a mod or not, politely asks to tone it down why not go with it. I have been asked plenty of times to tone it down by different posters. Either directly or indirectly. It isn't to hard to self police ourselves (which is what Sportshoopla does) without the constant "I am being treated unfairly" garbage.

Can we let it go? If u want to point out something further regarding this please do so through a pm.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just so you know Mamba, that "certain ones" was not directed at you, but a couple of others with power on here. I do think you egg it on sometimes, but I take it from you as all in fun because I know deep down you dont really mean it...do you?:lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the term Gumps was an endearment of sorts. Oscar winning movie and actor and a great Bama football player.

Who doesn't like Forrest Gump?

It's meant to be an insult and is calling Alabama fans ignorant/slow. But we don't usually let it bother us, it's better than screwing cows.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That term is used by many as a derogatory term based on him being slow-minded. I am neither slow-minded or st-st-stupid. I am more doing this to make a point that it starts there and next thing you know one of us gets banned for a short time because it escalates and the initial perpetrator was most a name caller using that or another slang term. Downhill slide from there, especially when you have simple simons that have to hear the same argument 20 times before they come up with a new tact to try piss you off.

You are reaching and not one bit innocent or removed from taking a shot at someone. So you complain about a double standard, then turn around and play the victim.

Like I said, I won't call you a Gump if you are so offended. Happy?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop. Nobody is being threatened.

Seriously, don't we know each other well enough to realize that shit isn't going to happen.

If someone Pms us or whatever in a certain thread asking to tone down language or name calling then it's addressed. Not even saying that happened here.

Yall just seriously need to, relax. If someone, a mod or not, politely asks to tone it down why not go with it. I have been asked plenty of times to tone it down by different posters. Either directly or indirectly. It isn't to hard to self police ourselves (which is what Sportshoopla does) without the constant "I am being treated unfairly" garbage.

Can we let it go? If u want to point out something further regarding this please do so through a pm.

Its dropped buddy, no more on this from me.:suds:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's meant to be an insult and is calling Alabama fans ignorant/slow. But we don't usually let it bother us, it's better than screwing cows.

Who's getting some of that action? wheres the line:hdn:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's kind of like being called a cracker. It's meant to be derogatory, but it doesn't really upset many.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beaver players stole Homosexual sheep.

For real, you can't make that shit up. So who knew their were ghey sheep,and why did Oregon State University Ag dept have them?

Yes, gay Rams. And here I thought Michael Sam played for Mizzou

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you are plain delusional since your coach has already been owned by Saban to the point of having to fake medical issues and leave the conference.

I love how you guys like to claim you are the reason he left. Hell, his last game there was against JoePa. He won but who cares? I think I'll start taking some credit for Penn state forcing him out.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how you guys like to claim you are the reason he left. Hell, his last game there was against JoePa. He won but who cares? I think I'll start taking some credit for Penn state forcing him out.

Did he go to the hospital with health problems after playing Penn St and then cite those same health problems when he first "took some time off" and eventually quitting?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he go to the hospital with health problems after playing Penn St and then cite those same health problems when he first "took some time off" and eventually quitting?

Did Alabama force him out of coaching for a year? Nope. We win.

Making up shit is fun.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Alabama force him out of coaching for a year? Nope. We win.

Making up shit is fun.

Florida coach Urban Meyer steps down for health reasons - ESPN

Meyer resigned Saturday after five seasons in Gainesville and two national titles. He goes into the Sugar Bowl with a 56-10 record at Florida that includes a 32-8 mark in league play and a school-record 22-game winning streak ended early this month against Alabama.

The Crimson Tide derailed Florida's perfect season and left Meyer in a Gainesville hospital. Team officials initially said he was treated and released for dehydration. But players and coaches later said Meyer had chest pains. Meyer refused to talk about his hospital stay, but acknowledged that he needed to take better care of himself.

911 tape reveals Florida football coach Urban Meyer's health scare | Gainesville.com

The audio tape of a 911 call made by Shelley Meyer at 4:27 the morning after the SEC Championship Game sheds new light on what led to Florida coach Urban Meyer being hospitalized with chest pain.

According to the tape released Wednesday by the Alachua County Sheriff's Office, Meyer was rushed by ambulance to Shands at the University of Florida hours after arriving home after the loss to Alabama - a situation different from what was portrayed by UF officials.

:violin:

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida coach Urban Meyer steps down for health reasons - ESPN

Meyer resigned Saturday after five seasons in Gainesville and two national titles. He goes into the Sugar Bowl with a 56-10 record at Florida that includes a 32-8 mark in league play and a school-record 22-game winning streak ended early this month against Alabama.

The Crimson Tide derailed Florida's perfect season and left Meyer in a Gainesville hospital. Team officials initially said he was treated and released for dehydration. But players and coaches later said Meyer had chest pains. Meyer refused to talk about his hospital stay, but acknowledged that he needed to take better care of himself.

911 tape reveals Florida football coach Urban Meyer's health scare | Gainesville.com

The audio tape of a 911 call made by Shelley Meyer at 4:27 the morning after the SEC Championship Game sheds new light on what led to Florida coach Urban Meyer being hospitalized with chest pain.

According to the tape released Wednesday by the Alachua County Sheriff's Office, Meyer was rushed by ambulance to Shands at the University of Florida hours after arriving home after the loss to Alabama - a situation different from what was portrayed by UF officials.

:violin:
Yep. He went to the hospital. Still coached until after the Penn State game.

LOL at you taking this so serious that you have to dig up articles.

Hook
Line
Sinker

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He went to the hospital. Still coached until after the Penn State game.

LOL at you taking this so serious that you have to dig up articles.

Hook
Line
Sinker

Because using google is hard!

And now that you've been handled like a $2 whore getting her mouth filled, the reason for your ignorance is that you are just trolling. Which is pretty damn weak because if you were trolling you wouldn't point it out as somekind of trophy for a response.