• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarcasm and sense of humor have escaped you today apparently.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo: smiley used ^^^

Any other rules we should no about. Proper tip toeing around this subject is obviously very important to yall.

Not as long as you dont mind repetitive posts that endlessly go on corever. We have some real dedicated anti-fans thats have real thick skulls and tiny brain pans that cannot seem to understand things unless you tell thhem 20 times or more.

fyi, its know not no.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as long as you dont mind repetitive posts that endlessly go on corever. We have some real dedicated anti-fans thats have real thick skulls and tiny brain pans that cannot seem to understand things unless you tell thhem 20 times or more.

fyi, its know not no.

Know shit? I didn't no.

Any other specialties besides best computer hacker in the world and grammar cop you can help out with?

You have taught codaxx or was it Charlie and I a lesson in message board grammar.

:clap:

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1388183889488.gif

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know shit? I didn't no.

Any other specialties besides best computer hacker in the world and grammar cop you can help out with?

You have taught codaxx or was it Charlie and I a lesson in message board grammar.

Ask my wife what the odds are of teaching me something. What is board grammar? Message board is basically the antithesis of grammar

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know shit? I didn't no.

Sensitive today, but we have to endure it endlessly and not get rustled.

and it was charlie42s he wont see any posts by the time he ignore the last few left that he has disagereed with.

best hacker in the world? Not by a long shot, but I get by. Apparently this is a source of ittitation for you guys, yall keep bringing it up. Poke away it doesnt matter to me, wont change address.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:
Ask my wife what the odds are of teaching me something. What is board grammar? Message board is basically the antithesis of grammar

Yeah it wasnt you, it was charlie42s and he has me on ignore now. Imagine that, he got rustled over someone calling him a grammar nazi.

I dont use proper grammar on these boards and many times I am posting fom a tablet and it does autocorrect and messes shit shit up

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:

Yeah it wasnt you, it was charlie42s and he has me on ignore now. Imagine that, he got rustled over someone calling him a grammar nazi.

I dont use proper grammar on these boards and many times I am posting fom a tablet and it does autocorrect and messes shit shit up

I have sausage fingers. We all have issues to overcome

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt request anything, I simply stated I didnt like it due to its derogatory usage and Caneman wants a namecalling free forum supposedly. I also stated I would drop this line of conversation to you last night and here it is being drug back in. Now we can play this one of two ways, we either call names and the mods look for other issues, or we dont and the mods enforce it. I am fine either way, just personally dont like gumps and will retaliate in kind if called that term.

Personal attacks have been out of bounds for some time. Things a little looser in the offseason, but knowbody wants the crap entrenched come august. Some people just have thick skulls and need to be told 20+ times I suppose. This thread will likely be flushed soon. Yall can feel free to post all the childish insults you want after that. I am tired of babbysitting this thread. Unlike you, I have to click, because of a few crybaby, namecalling buffoons. Once I flush, its outta my hands. But, letting a few gumps ruin every thread they dont like presents its own problem.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sensitive today, but we have to endure it endlessly and not get rustled.

and it was charlie42s he wont see any posts by the time he ignore the last few left that he has disagereed with.

best hacker in the world? Not by a long shot, but I get by. Apparently this is a source of ittitation for you guys, yall keep bringing it up. Poke away it doesnt matter to me, wont change address.

No, its just fuckin hilarious. Which rule proclaims everybody on the webz is a hacker? Or dumdasses always admit illegal actions on a public forum? Old bullshit is old. Been hearing your tune on the webz since the early 90s.:laugh3:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have sausage fingers. We all have issues to overcome

Please tell me we aren't suppose to ask your wife about that also...BTW what's her number so I can get the scoop on your learning disability?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personal attacks have been out of bounds for some time. Things a little looser in the offseason, but knowbody wants the crap entrenched come august. Some people just have thick skulls and need to be told 20+ times I suppose. This thread will likely be flushed soon. Yall can feel free to post all the childish insults you want after that. I am tired of babbysitting this thread. Unlike you, I have to click, because of a few crybaby, namecalling buffoons. Once I flush, its outta my hands. But, letting a few gumps ruin every thread they dont like presents its own problem.

Are we flushing the other 11 threads this same argument is going on and on and on? Might be easier just to ban the bammers but that is only a suggestion.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know shit? I didn't no.

Bammers lead Bugeaters 5 to 2 on my ignore list. Another, who was a fan of 3 schools, I ignored is no longer on this list anymore and off the SportsHoopla.

I know this much, don't fall for missing question mark traps directed towards you. If you do like I did, they will feel justified in calling you a Grammar Nazi after only 2 corrections.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got an infraction notice for starting a sentence with the word idiot YET Ive seen someone called a Nazi Fuck with no ramifications. I guess idiot is worse than Nazi fuck? :noidea: But then again I wear a certain color and don't kiss the proper people's ass. :suds:

What makes you think idiot is worse ?