• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got an infraction notice for starting a sentence with the word idiot YET Ive seen someone called a Nazi Fuck with no ramifications. I guess idiot is worse than Nazi fuck? :noidea: But then again I wear a certain color and don't kiss the proper people's ass. :suds:

This is like the 20th post where you are whining about unfair treatment my suggestion would be to find an Alabama fan site and post on their forums I think you would be much happier and more likely to find people who agree with you. Not sure why you keep posting here if you are so mistreated.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got an infraction notice for starting a sentence with the word idiot YET Ive seen someone called a Nazi Fuck with no ramifications. I guess idiot is worse than Nazi fuck? :noidea: But then again I wear a certain color and don't kiss the proper people's ass. :suds:

How do you know who got what? See you tomorrow.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need some mood music.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo9AH4vG2wA]Kumbaya My Lord - YouTube[/ame]

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how i imagine the bammers' every time they read new posts in this thread

sxe4gtky.gif

francis-rage-o.gif

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news for the gumps I believe is that I see Saban distancing himself from this.

It wasn't a good look for him and I think he knows that now.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, its just fuckin hilarious. Which rule proclaims everybody on the webz is a hacker? Or dumdasses always admit illegal actions on a public forum? Old bullshit is old. Been hearing your tune on the webz since the early 90s.:laugh3:

Dont know about rules proclaiming anything, but if you hold certain certifications you can make a really god living preventing hackers. Guess thats a source of irritation. Whats funny is here I am being blasted a ridiculed for actually being smart enough to hold those certifications even though (and Mamba knows this) I would never use my skills to do anything wrong or illegal. Not sure why he even brought it up but thats par for the course on here, if you cant rustle jimmies by the sports method, try a personal attack (which talking about my personal profession is).

and as far as admitting illegal actions, find one instance of me doing so. Good luck with that task.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news for the gumps I believe is that I see Saban distancing himself from this.

It wasn't a good look for him and I think he knows that now.

No, what you see is him working on his upcoming season and not worrying about the lemmings and haters who hang on his every word looking for something to occupy their otherwise boring lives.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, what you see is him working on his upcoming season and not worrying about the lemmings and haters who hang on his every word looking for something to occupy their otherwise boring lives.

I'm talking about in the future. I don't see him being as outspoken on this anymore because I can only assume he doesn't like getting blasted by the media.

Media likes to hang on peoples words when their words don't make them look so good.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I take it you're a lemming.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about in the future. I don't see him being as outspoken on this anymore because I can only assume he doesn't like getting blasted by the media.

Media likes to hang on peoples words when their words don't make them look so good.

If asked about it he will speak his mind again. He doesnt give a crap what people think of him or his opinions. He has even said so, no in those same words, but the exact message was implied.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If asked about it he will speak his mind again. He doesnt give a crap what people think of him or his opinions. He has even said so, no in those same words, but the exact message was implied.

I agree that he doesn't give a crap about looking like an entitled, self serving elitist. That much is obvious.

I just believe he'll tone it down a bit. You'll see.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we flushing the other 11 threads this same argument is going on and on and on? Might be easier just to ban the bammers but that is only a suggestion.

Whats your motive? Lol. Lot of great bama posters here (one somehow got drug into this), its just one or two pissing all over the place this offseason. OD syndrome :D

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I thought Texas fans were sensitive to criticism. At least we have a reason to be after 5 years of being beat up about conference realignment (we don't even get a pass when we suck). Your coach opened his mouth about a controversial issue and there was fallout. Get over it and ignore it if you don't like it. It's not like Nick Saban is Alabama football! He is just the coach. It isn't an insult to your delicate sensibilities when your coach is on the wrong side of the popular opinion. Stop taking it that way. He had it coming by responding to the media. He should have kept his mouth shut and done his work behind the scenes.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats your motive? Lol. Lot of great bama posters here (one somehow got drug into this), its just one or two pissing all over the place this offseason. OD syndrome :D

Motive? The only motive that exist to make Sportshoopla the greatest site on the internet!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The term Gumps has been requested as off limits. :rollseyes:

Not really. It was only mentioned because your mod buddy there is constantly complaining about name calling.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one who is always crying about name calling. But of course, here you are doing it yourself.

Urban Dictionary: Gumps

1. A typical Alabama football fan. Usually so delusional that they think Bear Bryant is still alive. They also believe that Nick Satan actually likes the toothless fanbase.
2. Stupid person who likes Paul Fineburn slobbing Saban's knob.
3. Racists fanbase who only supports blacks on their own team.

Those Gumps are harder to tolerate when they are winning than when they are losing.

Personally I think it's about like being called a cracker - so what. But when you are sitting around constantly complaining about name calling and then turn around and do it yourself, even when told it's meant as an insult, pretty much says you are being a hypocrite.

And of course more threats from you as well.

LMAO that is hysterical someone actually added it to the Urban dictionary and tied it into the Finebaum show (even thought they misspelled Finebaum). The number 3 about racists isn't appropriate though not even sure why that crap is in there.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO that is hysterical someone actually added it to the Urban dictionary and tied it into the Finebaum show (even thought they misspelled Finebaum). The number 3 about racists isn't appropriate though not even sure why that crap is in there.

Auburn fans aren't known for being great spellers. :whistle:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it you're a lemming.

You dont seem to get it, I dont hang on his every word, I just end up defending my team or coach because of those that do. There is a difference.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn fans aren't known for being great spellers. :whistle:

Can't argue that I'm horrible i'm in the 10% of people that phonics don't make any sense so we have to memorize how to spell everything instead. Problem is my memory sucks too!