• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax. No need to be upset my man. Of course I am pissed when the Ducks lose and of course I want them to get another shot at a BCS/CFP title game.

I just am not one to cry, whine, and make excuses when they do lose. As a life time Oregon fan who has attended well over a hundred Duck games, my expectations are not going to be on the level of say..., an Alabama fan. And judging your fanbases reactions, ability to handle a loss, excuse making, lack of ability to reason with logic, and overall paranoia..... I am starting to believe that May be a good thing.

Don't get me wrong, I love talking CFB and am a huge fan, but still, I don't let my life worth hinge on whether my team wins every game and a NATTY.

I would be ecstatic if my team ever were to win it all. But I take quite a bit of enjoyment out of every single season of competition since I have been a die hard Oregon Ducks fan. Going on 30 years. And if you look at those years.... Lots of lean ones. Being there, supporting my team, tailgating with friends, cheering Oregon all the way no matter how bad or good the team is. That is my passion for my team.

When someone the likes of Deb is the Nation's spoke person for the Ducks.... Let's just say it has gone too far. Tying self worth to college kids is not my gig.

berneydidnotread.gif

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax. No need to be upset my man. Of course I am pissed when the Ducks lose and of course I want them to get another shot at a BCS/CFP title game.

I just am not one to cry, whine, and make excuses when they do lose. As a life time Oregon fan who has attended well over a hundred Duck games, my expectations are not going to be on the level of say..., an Alabama fan. And judging your fanbases reactions, ability to handle a loss, excuse making, lack of ability to reason with logic, and overall paranoia..... I am starting to believe that May be a good thing.

Don't get me wrong, I love talking CFB and am a huge fan, but still, I don't let my life worth hinge on whether my team wins every game and a NATTY.

I would be ecstatic if my team ever were to win it all. But I take quite a bit of enjoyment out of every single season of competition since I have been a die hard Oregon Ducks fan. Going on 30 years. And if you look at those years.... Lots of lean ones. Being there, supporting my team, tailgating with friends, cheering Oregon all the way no matter how bad or good the team is. That is my passion for my team.

When someone the likes of Deb is the Nation's spoke person for the Ducks.... Let's just say it has gone too far. Tying self worth to college kids is not my gig.

I love Oregon. They're going to be so good this year. Can't wait to watch them! Football can't get here quick enough. Aren't all of you excited too? :yahoo:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Oregon. They're going to be so good this year. Can't wait to watch them! Football can't get here quick enough. Aren't all of you excited too? :yahoo:

Hell yes I am excited. Spring football game is around the corner.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes I am excited. Spring football game is around the corner.

Wish Oregon wasn't so far! Guess I'll have to stay and watch Alabama. I hope they run the HUNH. Thinking they might. Kind of like Bear hiding the wishbone from everyone in 1970 and unleashing a decade of terror! :yahoo:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

U follow me around begging me to respond. Ask me to debate. I give u response. Then u get your payoff with a did not read?

You need work on your e skills. Predictable.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish Oregon wasn't so far! Guess I'll have to stay and watch Alabama. I hope they run the HUNH. Thinking they might. Kind of like Bear hiding the wishbone from everyone in 1970 and unleashing a decade of terror! :yahoo:

Not a bad place to stay and watch CFB.

For my annual road game this year I am heading to SF 49ers new Levi's Stadium for OR vs Cal.

Was going to go to SLC for Utah as I have never been, but when they put that other game in the new stadium I couldn't resist.

Going to be a wild year this season.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering if Saban did run the HUNH would he catch shit for it or complimented for running it? :noidea:

Since it's Saban thinking he catches shit. Didn't he also kill Hoffa? :scratch:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For my annual road game this year I am heading to SF 49ers new Levi's Stadium for OR vs Cal.

Was going to go to SLC for Utah as I have never been, but when they put that other game in the new stadium I couldn't resist.

probably asked before but you been to Bryant Denny?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, is Oregon a contender this year?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting when Bama loses this year to see what types of new rules get suggested to "Look into".

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, is Oregon a contender this year?

Contender for the PAC. That's about all I can say. That should be good enough to get into the playoff if they can win the PAC. But this conference isn't going to be easy. Everybody is getting better.

I like the MSU @ Oregon game early I'm the year. The Ducks rarely lose ooc games at home. Bump in SOS. Then it would just come down to can they survive PAC play.

No idea how they fare against other conference's elites.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you better go follow him into the politics forum then. :whistle:

Wallace has been unleashed....

Contender for the PAC. That's about all I can say. That should be good enough to get into the playoff if they can win the PAC. But this conference isn't going to be easy. Everybody is getting better.

I like the MSU @ Oregon game early I'm the year. The Ducks rarely lose ooc games at home. Bump in SOS. Then it would just come down to can they survive PAC play.

You boyz are going down in Corvallis this year me brudda...Book on it Danno! :whistle:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't MSU lose a lot? Plus @ Oregon I have to go with Ducks. I don't know but I would think it comes down to the defense for Oregon? I am one of these people who think Stanford is going to dip for a few years soon. Seems like they came on so quick with Luck at QB. I wonder how deep they really are? USC still going to be down. I think Utah still has some adjusting to do, Keep an eye on UCLA. Not sure who the dark horses are? Arizona? Arizona St? Washington could factor heavily?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're going to petition NCAA to schedule OSU 12 times! :suds:

I wouldn't put it past Slaban. Although he seems more likely to lean towards a Georgia Directional school or a mid major............okay maybe not a mid major. They have been known to bite Lil Nick.