• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you mean make yourself look more stupid then yes! You already had a point go zinging over your head and you're still discussing it! Yep, even dumber...:laugh3:

Nothing went over my head, it was just dumb and didn't work in your favor.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking more you! :noidea: ... and may I add 80% of the posters in here! :nod:

Keep whining about the rules while constantly breaking them. Please. Dont know how many warnings you need, or how much slack you need before you ram full speed into a brick wall. Apparently its a ton more than anyone else here.

Please quote all the posts where I made a direct personal attack against you. Other than that, Im done explaining the rules to you. If it cant sink in, well then it cant, I guess. Dont get wet on your way down.

Feel free to contact hammer about your mistreatment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you have just proven what a "victim" you are trying to be and talk about not being able to read. Pretty sure that a psychiatrist would look at my post and say that you were given some pretty good advice re: message boards.

I'm pretty sure the psychiatrist would recommend committing him at this point.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure 95% of the board would agree with me when I say nobody gives two fucks what you think about this website/message board and nobody would give two shits if you peaced out and never came back. Buh bye.....

I think I'll take option B. Start treating everyone else the way the same way.

Should be fun.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This right here ^^^^^ Saban should stop recruiting these fat, borderline diabetic d-linemen who can't play more than 5 minutes without getting tired.

Why? So Texas will have a chance at accomplishing something for once?

The only reason Texas doesn't ask for rule changes is because it would take way more than a single rules change to stop their losses. Maybe a big fat guy in the middle would help Texas from getting ran up the middle on by a limped up white QB.

Hell the only respectable thing about Texas was Mack Brown, and Texas shit all over him. Maybe Strong will come in and run some HUNH like all the other teams that can't play real football.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a big fat guy in the middle would help Texas from getting ran up the middle on by a limped up white QB.

Race baiter....

How incredibly lame.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only reason Texas doesn't ask for rule changes is because it would take way more than a single rules change to stop their losses. Maybe a big fat guy in the middle would help Texas from getting ran up the middle on by a limped up white QB.

Hell the only respectable thing about Texas was Mack Brown, and Texas shit all over him. Maybe Strong will come in and run some HUNH like all the other teams that can't play real football.

Like 90s fsu?

2013 oklahoma?

2013 auburn?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And here we have the real reason that many Bammers favor this rule. It has nothing to do with safety or anything else. It's about forcing everyone to play what some of these Bammers think is "real football".

Evidently, we are all only allowed to play 1 type of football. Sorry Oregon and anyone else having the most success in the history of your programs. Back to cupcake status for you. Nick Saban and some Bammers have decided that you don't play "real football".

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we have the real reason that many Bammers favor this rule. It has nothing to do with safety or anything else. It's about forcing everyone to play what some of these Bammers think is "real football".

Evidently, we are all only allowed to play 1 type of football. Sorry Oregon and anyone else having the most success in the history of your programs. Back to cupcake status for you. Nick Saban and some Bammers have decided that you don't play "real football".

That's always been the reason, have you not read my posts for the past year?

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a life-long Bama fan, really think Saban needs to let this go.

Just find a way to counter high-tempo offenses; its not like the university is short on money for finding folks who can do so.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's always been the reason, have you not read my posts for the past year?

I've seen you give a bunch a bs reasons for why you didn't like it. However, this is the 2nd post where I've seen you admit that you want to force 120+ football programs to play only the style of football that you like without regard to what fans of other teams like.

Thank God we have Bammers like you who want to force one style of football on the rest of us. After all, you're only trying to save us from ourselves. How altruistic of you?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a life-long Bama fan, really think Saban needs to let this go.

Just find a way to counter high-tempo offenses; its not like the university is short on money for finding folks who can do so.

There is nothing to counter really. We do need to find a counter to spread offenses, and we recruited for that this past year.

Also gotta find a way to counter that crazy quadruple? option offense Auburn has.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen you give a bunch a bs reasons for why you didn't like it. However, this is the 2nd post where I've seen you admit that you want to force 120+ football programs to play only the style of football that you like without regard to what fans of other teams like.

Well this is the first time I've ever known that only 2 styles of football exist. But if the only 2 styles of football that exist are HUNH and power football, then only 1 style of football is real football.

If the HUNH was real football, it would get it's advantages from schemes rather than trying to catch the other team out of position by snapping the ball fast.

Thank God we have Bammers like you who want to force one style of football on the rest of us. After all, you're only trying to save us from ourselves. How altruistic of you?

Just call me Oscar. The new and improved 4down20 on football.