• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I corrected you one time because you brought up English. I would have let your 2nd mistake slide, but you actually asked me "Did I make a mistake ..." and then didn't use a Question mark.

You brought it about because you asked a question and you couldn't handle the answer. smh

Not sure what that had to do with my response back to you, but you keep on spell checking and grammar nazzi-ing and I will keep on using improper sentence structure, lack of punctuation and misspelling words(only occasionally).

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They all said it about Bear Bryant then and now it's Nick Saban. Alabama sure has a lot of power for a little old school from a little old state in the South! :yahoo:

They do, if USC player were observed doing what Alabama players have done the NZZA wouldn't just hand down sanctions they would have disqualified them altogether. All you have to do is just look at Reggie Bush and the 10-year-old car he was driving and look what the fans and the media set about that, yet Trent Richards is driving around in a brand-new Escalade, and the NZZA says all is well

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do, if USC player were observed doing what Alabama players have done the NZZA wouldn't just hand down sanctions they would have disqualified them altogether. All you have to do is just look at Reggie Bush and the 10-year-old car he was driving and look what the fans and the media set about that, yet Trent Richards is driving around in a brand-new Escalade, and the NZZA says all is well

Facts, he has'em:laugh3:

:L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, here we go again. Did Nick Saban have the rules changed to benefit him? I swear and would bet my life he said we need to look at that issue and do whatever's best. You making up shit like the others now?

No, I'm pointing out that you aren't smart enough to understand my post. I never said Saban asked to have the rules changed and I never said it was his idea.

However, and this can't be denied, he is the most vocal proponent of the rule change (that means he wants the rule change to happen) and I pointed out that he would have been better served to do like Kiffin did. Make his comment about it and then shut the hell up. Instead, he keeps throwing gas on the fire.

And he said more than just "we need to look at the issue". He has been quoted and linked in posts in every single one of these threads as also saying he doesn't like that style and asking if this is the direction we want football to go. So now who's "making shit up"?

End of the day: Saban and you Bammers want to force all of college football to play the same style as 'Bama regardless of what style of football their fans like or gives their team the best chance to win. It has nothing to do with player safety and everything to do with how Saban and Bammers think football should be played.

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what that had to do with my response back to you, but you keep on spell checking and grammar nazzi-ing and I will keep on using improper sentence structure, lack of punctuation and misspelling words(only occasionally).

You're being a real jerk about this. Are you going to continue to play the victim card?

I'm getting the feeling that you set me up by leaving the question mark off of a question to me just so you could eventually call me a Grammar Nazi.

When I used a tablet, it handled contractions with no problem, even with voice recognition software. You must be using some really cheap, poor software. One would think that an owner of IE company could afford better software.

I think you're lying. You're probably some poor sucker whose fingers can't use a keyboard. Quit blaming me because of your problems.

Insulting me again, because you can't a little criticism of your team's coach is juvenile.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm pointing out that you aren't smart enough to understand my post. I never said Saban asked to have the rules changed and I never said it was his idea.

However, and this can't be denied, he is the most vocal proponent of the rule change (that means he wants the rule change to happen) and I pointed out that he would have been better served to do like Kiffin did. Make his comment about it and then shut the hell up. Instead, he keeps throwing gas on the fire.

And he said more than just "we need to look at the issue". He has been quoted and linked in posts in every single one of these threads as also saying he doesn't like that style and asking if this is the direction we want football to go. So now who's "making shit up"?

End of the day: Saban and you Bammers want to force all of college football to play the same style as 'Bama regardless of what style of football their fans like or gives their team the best chance to win. It has nothing to do with player safety and everything to do with how Saban and Bammers think football should be played.

You call out a poster for misquoting and then you go and put words in every Bama fans mouths. Talk about lumping us all in by making a blanket statement, that would be like me saying if we could just get all you Californians to quit stirring up all this talk about gay marriage because you are all fags out west(san Fran reference). Try not making a blanket statement and all us Bammers might not respond so often.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call out a poster for misquoting and then you go and put words in every Bama fans mouths. Talk about lumping us all in by making a blanket statement, that would be like me saying if we could just get all you Californians to quit stirring up all this talk about gay marriage because you are all fags out west(san Fran reference). Try not making a blanket statement and all us Bammers might not respond so often.

Just giving your buddy BamaTee a taste of his own medicine. After all, according to him, everyone who disagrees with Saban on this is just a "jealous hater". I do understand the problem as he is unlikely to clue in on that. Perhaps you could explain it to him?

And whatcha got against fags marrying each other?:lol:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That actually happened here Bo, not by Bama fans, but some did pile on. Can't recall the poster that started it, probably a BIGGIE fan, we all out here took it in stride and it blew away after all the chest pumping went away...:laugh3:

Keep up the good fight Bo, always interesting to say the least.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're being a real jerk about this. Are you going to continue to play the victim card?

I'm getting the feeling that you set me up by leaving the question mark off of a question to me just so you could eventually call me a Grammar Nazi.

When I used a tablet, it handled contractions with no problem, even with voice recognition software. You must be using some really cheap, poor software. One would think that an owner of IE company could afford better software.

I think you're lying. You're probably some poor sucker whose fingers can't use a keyboard. Quit blaming me because of your problems.

Insulting me again, because you can't a little criticism of your team's coach is juvenile.

Huh? Didnt understand that part, might you have erred?

Victim card? dont own one.

Cheap software, not, just turned off auto-complete and dont waste time with using punctuation. As I said, it was a tablet and I owned up to my mistake but you took it one step further...again.

As for your opinion of me and if I really own a company, I will certainly lose sleep tonight :laugh3:
Maybe I should get the CEO of the company I am doing a job for right now to vouch for me, would that make you feel better.

As defensive as you are, its apparent your little panties have been bunched. I have yet to fling insults or demean you in any way, other than insinuate you being a grammar Nazi, yet you fling them like a monkey flinging poo. This says alot.:bawling:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That actually happened here Bo, not by Bama fans, but some did pile on. Can't recall the poster that started it, probably a BIGGIE fan, we all out here took it in stride and it blew away after all the chest pumping went away...:laugh3:

Keep up the good fight Bo, always interesting to say the least.

We always tight, you got a problem, I got ya back.:suds:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just giving your buddy BamaTee a taste of his own medicine. After all, according to him, everyone who disagrees with Saban on this is just a "jealous hater". I do understand the problem as he is unlikely to clue in on that. Perhaps you could explain it to him?

And whatcha got against fags marrying each other?:lol:

Nothing, just didnt want to bring another homo reference that might have been a bit worse.

I dont agree with Saban on some of what he has said, but I will defend his right to say it all day long. As long as he is a top flight coach in the NCAA, he will be in the limelight and have a microphone in his face asking for a quote. I have more respect for a man who speaks his mind, than one who cowers, too afraid of what will be thought of him if he speaks his mind. I was raised to say whats on my mind and those who know me, know this to be true, no matter the consequences.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you better go follow him into the politics forum then. :whistle:

Wallace has been unleashed....

I meant to say, I got your back(except in the politics forum). He and I are on different sides of the fence politically, but I will have his back if he is right(rare I know:lol:).

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you better go follow him into the politics forum then. :whistle:

Wallace has been unleashed....

I am like a guy hanging from a tree, twistin in the wind. I have to be careful in there.

Love me some Bama Bo tho, he's got me back. Watch it Mamba or I'll "unleash" Bo on one of those multiple tablets you own. He can blown that thing up from 2500 miles away.

All it'll take is lil'...."GO BO!" from me and he (you) GONE! :laugh3:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FU and get a clue! Alabama has been slammed for some of the most ridiculous shit including text books and in one case turning themselves in. It's not even worth getting into so go cry me a river.

It's an Escalade now? It was a Tahoe and used at the time of the picture.Damn fish gets larger everytime!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FU and get a clue! Alabama has been slammed for some of the most ridiculous shit including text books and in one case turning themselves in. It's not even worth getting into so go cry me a river.

It's an Escalade now? It was a Tahoe and used at the time of the picture.Damn fish gets larger everytime!

:laugh3:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I remember talking for the past 2 years about getting rid of the spread offense, a rule that would actually help Alabama, unlike the 10 second rule.

:wtf: