• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full transparency from 2014
Screenshot_20220207-133842_Instagram.jpg

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20220207-220245_Instagram.jpg

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Jimmy G is available then
If they do that I'm done. I'd rather trade up for Willis than use up half my cap space on a guy that couldn't hold Kirk Cousins' jock strap.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These stupid trade offers

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not seeing what some here are seeing when it comes to Wilson. Stability at QB is important, we have that in Heinicke, but what's the story regarding Wilson??

Let me be very, very clear... if you are a franchise, any franchise, the QB that you want is one that elevates your team. There are only two ways to get one, draft or trade. On the former, you have to have had either a horrible year coupled with a outstanding draft year OR the latter have something that's happened rarely in the history of the league.

Rodgers and Watson, that's the list for uplifting type QB's.

Every other one of the soon to be available, are dependent upon the team around them type of guys, including Wilson. Are they able to improve the play of guys on our team? YES, but the standard as of this moment is Heinicke.

Imagine a scale of one to one hundred in which your standard is 30. Improvement looks great if you can get to 50, but you have aspirational goals to be among those who by draft or trade are fielding 80 to 100 graded players added to your reluctance to makes moves that puts you in position to actually get these types. Such is the team that this board roots for!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not seeing what some here are seeing when it comes to Wilson. Stability at QB is important, we have that in Heinicke, but what's the story regarding Wilson??

Let me be very, very clear... if you are a franchise, any franchise, the QB that you want is one that elevates your team. There are only two ways to get one, draft or trade. On the former, you have to have had either a horrible year coupled with a outstanding draft year OR the latter have something that's happened rarely in the history of the league.

Rodgers and Watson, that's the list for uplifting type QB's.

Every other one of the soon to be available, are dependent upon the team around them type of guys, including Wilson. Are they able to improve the play of guys on our team? YES, but the standard as of this moment is Heinicke.

Imagine a scale of one to one hundred in which your standard is 30. Improvement looks great if you can get to 50, but you have aspirational goals to be among those who by draft or trade are fielding 80 to 100 graded players added to your reluctance to makes moves that puts you in position to actually get these types. Such is the team that this board roots for!

Sounds like you are all in on trading for Watson, who doesn't want to come to DC and also is facing some sort of ban, or Rodgers, who isn't necessarily as committed to playing football as he was in years past, I believe also is not interested in coming to DC, but not for Russell Wilson.

Three 1sts for any player would be a terrible move. For Wilson at least you get a guy who is clearly better than who you have, who has a few great years left of qb play.

Who knows what you get with watson?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you are all in on trading for Watson, who doesn't want to come to DC and also is facing some sort of ban, or Rodgers, who isn't necessarily as committed to playing football as he was in years past, I believe also is not interested in coming to DC, but not for Russell Wilson.

Three 1sts for any player would be a terrible move. For Wilson at least you get a guy who is clearly better than who you have, who has a few great years left of qb play.

Who knows what you get with watson?
I'm not exactly "all-in" for Watson. I am clear on his being the one and only rational trade target goal for this franchise. That said, I also endorse drafting and grooming a QB properly!! At 11?? Nope the value isn't there and neither is the staff to do that or expectations for a player drafted that high. So, what's this team to do? You tell me!! The choices are trading for a top three QB or drafting a young man who has a less than zero chance to find success here.
Please note that none of this has anything to do with Snyder, I'm convinced that he's not running the show, but it is time to start looking at those who are in charge, what they are capable and incapable of doing.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not exactly "all-in" for Watson. I am clear on his being the one and only rational trade target goal for this franchise. That said, I also endorse drafting and grooming a QB properly!! At 11?? Nope the value isn't there and neither is the staff to do that or expectations for a player drafted that high. So, what's this team to do? You tell me!! The choices are trading for a top three QB or drafting a young man who has a less than zero chance to find success here.
Please note that none of this has anything to do with Snyder, I'm convinced that he's not running the show, but it is time to start looking at those who are in charge, what they are capable and incapable of doing.
How about simply drafting a qb at our spot and keep drafting qbs till you get one somewhere in future drafts ?
RW is 33 and guess what other mobile qb got hurt and now isn’t with us ?
We had brad Johnson but we went with George

We traded up for a prima Donna and he busted out

We had a good durable qb but the fan base wanted more but our owner was to busy chasing skirts in the building to wise up

Look this team will do what it’s predecessor did , chase the white whale into oblivion . It will take the same old shortcut and it will get the aids ridden syphillis dripping clap swollen dick thrust right up main street

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about simply drafting a qb at our spot and keep drafting qbs till you get one somewhere in future drafts ?
RW is 33 and guess what other mobile qb got hurt and now isn’t with us ?
We had brad Johnson but we went with George

We traded up for a prima Donna and he busted out

We had a good durable qb but the fan base wanted more but our owner was to busy chasing skirts in the building to wise up

Look this team will do what it’s predecessor did , chase the white whale into oblivion . It will take the same old shortcut and it will get the aids ridden syphillis dripping clap swollen dick thrust right up main street
I actually admire the disassociation that some here are able to display...tell you what I mean after I respond to the rest of your post.

There's not one player at the QB position in this draft who is worth the 11th pick. I said this over a year ago and as usual time proves the validity of that position. Drafting one at 11 and being put in the position to play him immediately is too great, especially when the bullpen is manned by Heinicke and Allen. Not only do you ruin the player and mute his potential, but you waste a season and aspirations of the players that you already have on your team. Player's want to win every game that they're in. if you want to lose the locker room quickly and send a message throughout the league that Washington is the place to go where you both lose games and waste the limited time you have in your career, play there.

I'm not in favor of anything to do with the 33-year-old Russell Wilson.

George in favor of Johnson, yep, capitol dysfunction!

Kirk Cousins,!! OK, let's end this revisionist history once and for all. There's nothing about Kirk Cousins that says that this team, with him, would have done better than finishing at their annual middle-of-the-pack draft position. Now, that is no knock on Cousins but more the view on how awful this organization has been before and after his arrival/departure. I grant you as a passer, he ranks somewhere in the 12 through 22 grouping, but as a player, he is just NOT that guy! (I have receipts) BTW; everyone wants their team to have the best of the best playing for it, so when it came to Cousins, of course, folks wanted better. It's defeatist to proclaim "we have/had a good durable QB" so let's be happy with that in a league that requires better than that to be real players in an annual hunt for an SB title. look around, man, people are clamoring for Rodgers, Wilson, and Watson because to a man, they are far better than some average guy.

I cannot disagree with anything that you've written in your last line.

About that disassociation, let us consider your last line when talking about that "prima donna" and insisting that "he" busted out. The "he was a bust" mantra is extremely popular in the world of the NFL, it is also one-sided and creates a form of disassociation that is as obvious as that tired line used by NFL announcers... "It depends on the spot." To be clear, "he" didn't "bust," they did! (Washington and RG3)

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone really think that anyone else with any other QB is going to catch lightning in a bottle? Tampa Bay got Brady and won a Superbowl. But can anyone else do that? Denver kind of did it with Manning. Is Rodgers that kind of guy? Can Wilson do it? Watson even?

I don't think so.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone really think that anyone else with any other QB is going to catch lightning in a bottle? Tampa Bay got Brady and won a Superbowl. But can anyone else do that? Denver kind of did it with Manning. Is Rodgers that kind of guy? Can Wilson do it? Watson even?

I don't think so.

You haven't heard of the Rams?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think so.
Absolutely it can be done given the right fit. Rodgers in San Francisco or Tennessee, Watson on a number of teams in the NFC, add a couple of more in the AFC, and Wilson to a lesser degree on a team like New Orleans (coached by Sean Payton) and New England (coached by Darth Vader).

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when its all said and done , the commanders get a winston or trubisky and draft a qb somewhere to develop and thats what they should do and stop with the artificial pressure

the commies dont have the resources to " swing big "