• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wins and losses attributed to a sole player in a team sport is probably one of the most useless stats ever decided. Stupid.

A pitcher can have an ERA of under 2, and have 15 losses if the offense doesn't score. Especially in the AL with the DH where the pitcher does not bat, he loses even more control over W's and L's.

A QB can throw for 3 TD's a game, and over 400 yards a game, but if the defense gives up 5 TD's a game, the QB's going to be saddled with a lot of losses.

One of the most useless stats in sports when used in a team setting.

Stop making sense. This is a message board!

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wins and losses attributed to a sole player in a team sport is probably one of the most useless stats ever decided. Stupid.

A pitcher can have an ERA of under 2, and have 15 losses if the offense doesn't score. Especially in the AL with the DH where the pitcher does not bat, he loses even more control over W's and L's.

A QB can throw for 3 TD's a game, and over 400 yards a game, but if the defense gives up 5 TD's a game, the QB's going to be saddled with a lot of losses.

Then why bother to assign wins and losses to coaches? I mean....they aren't even on the field! They could have the best game plan ever, but if his players make some dumb mistakes executing that game plan, the coach can still lose. It's a team sport, after all.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why bother to assign wins and losses to coaches? I mean....they aren't even on the field! They could have the best game plan ever, but if his players make some dumb mistakes executing that game plan, the coach can still lose. It's a team sport, after all.

That's part of coaching? You coach players well enough, they won't make those mistakes.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he have Harvin? Doesn't he have Jimmy Graham? That's not bad.

Good grief.

How many games did Harvin play for Seattle? I'll wait, while you educate yourself.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed and thank you....also love that avatar...all kinds of awesome in that

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good grief.

How many games did Harvin play for Seattle? I'll wait, while you educate yourself.
speaking of harvin, you see he is already going crazy again?

threatened to retire.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so has brady behind our damaged line. you see him having to move like rodgers last week?

Missed it... I'm not sure if you've watched any of Seattle's games this year.. But Wilson has been like a pin ball bouncing around ... This has been the worst O-line play I've ever watched as a Seahawks fan.... Pete Carroll stands by his prediction though, by mid season this group will improve dramatically... We'll see ... They've been better the last couple weeks anyway ... But still not nearly where they need to be if were gonna make a serious push ...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of harvin, you see he is already going crazy again?

threatened to retire.
and if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Stats mean nothing." "Let's look at the stats." "Have you actually watched him play?" "But how many games did he win?" "How many rings does he have?" etc. etc. etc. It's funny. People will come up with any argument possible to defend a QB. Contradicting themselves along the way when they use different arguments.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading between the lines, I think Percy has some pretty serious issues... I wish him well dealing with those.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he have Harvin? Doesn't he have Jimmy Graham? That's not bad.

Harvin who likes to get into fight with teammates

As For Graham. I want you to go to the Seahawks team board and Count all of the times we have said "Graham needs to be more involved"?

@Rock Strongo . Bro you can do this two?

Serious count?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you can argue that a manager or a coach oversees the entire team.

A QB can't play defense, and a pitcher doesn't (often) play offense...they have no control over the other aspects of the game.

The coach has control. Yes, players play, but it is also the coaches job to put them in situations to succeed. Something we often see coaches fail to do a regular basis.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading between the lines, I think Percy has some pretty serious issues... I wish him well dealing with those.
yeah, on a florida team with aaron herhandez, harvin was the most unstable of the bunch.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Situation A: Hello, I'm Tom Brady. I played for the New England Patriots. We won a lot of games, and managed to win 4 out of 6 Super Bowls we attended. I also broke quite a few passing records.

Situation B: Hello, I'm Tom Brady. I played for the Oakland Raiders. Unfortunately, we didn't win too many games. We only made the playoffs a couple of times throughout my career and never made it past the divisional round. I managed to break quite a few passing records though.

Still the same player. People get so blinded by rings it's ridiculous.

And of course nobody is going to address this.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Stats mean nothing." "Let's look at the stats." "Have you actually watched him play?" "But how many games did he win?" "How many rings does he have?" etc. etc. etc. It's funny. People will come up with any argument possible to defend a QB. Contradicting themselves along the way when they use different arguments.
I just love the way the fanboys will basically say, do, or use just about anything to scream "look at how awesome he is", when in reality they can't see anything because of the testicles hanging in their eyes...just amazing

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, on a florida team with aaron herhandez, harvin was the most unstable of the bunch.

Harvin is a dick, and a childish headcase... But more unstable than a serial killer? Wut?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvin is a dick, and a childish headcase... But more unstable than a serial killer? Wut?
yes, he was. read up on that florida team. his teammates were scared of him.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvin among Gators players who undermined the program under Meyer

Harvin, per Hayes, became the most blatant example of the double standard. Harvin allegedly stopped during a 2007 conditioning run and, when pressed to continue, said, “This [expletive] ends now.” The next day, conditioning consisted of playing basketball.

Hayes also reports that Harvin once pulled a Sprewell on receivers coach Billy Gonzales, grabbing him by the neck and throwing him to the ground. Harvin was never disciplined.

Gonzales told Hayes that the incident was “a little overblown.” Meyer admitted, “Something did happen and something was handled. I don’t think it’s fair to Percy Harvin or Billy Gonzales to talk about it.”