• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson will play last season of his deal w/ insurance policy in case he gets a boo boo.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One plays in the garbage afc east. One plays in the competitive nfc west.
when did the nfc west become competitive again?

why cant anyone just address the statistical (number) facts?

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can think of teams right in the division that would love to sign RW IMO. He may not be the pocket passer some hope for, he's get the job done (usually ).

You have to be more than a pocket passer to win in the modern game.

Defenses are so good, that pocket passers are vulnerable (cough, cough Peyton Manning, Jay Cutler cough, cough) and the game demands flexibility, mobility and innovation at the position.

The pocket passer dinosaurs don't get it and never will.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why can't you acknowledge that the Patriots wouldn't have nearly as easy-breezy of a time in the NFC, and the Seahawks might very well go 13-3, 14-2 those years in the AFC East?

Seriously? when did the NFC west become competitive? Rock, I know you're not stupid. Let's stop with the charade.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because most fans understand that winning the most games or the SB doesn't in and of itself mean you were the best team. The teams in the NFC West other than Sea won 25 games. The teams in the AFC East other than NE won 21. Sea had a stronger strength of schedule. NE played 5 2014 playoff teams, Sea played 9 (if my quick count is accurate). The best team doesn't always win in sports. Dallas won in Seattle last year, but they weren't a better team. Dallas also won as many games as GB, but they aren't yet as good a team as GB. I think most people that watch the games and can objectively look at it would say that over the last couple of years Sea has been the best team. I don't like the Seahawks, but I can still admit that they have been/are the best team.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why can't you acknowledge that the Patriots wouldn't have nearly as easy-breezy of a time in the NFC, and the Seahawks might very well go 13-3, 14-2 those years in the AFC East?

Seriously? when did the NFC west become competitive? Rock, I know you're not stupid. Let's stop with the charade.
the nfc west was a joke for a long time. SF or LA (or STL) or NO (rarely all 3) and everyone else. i'm talking post montana.
the afc east has been more competitive than at least 2 other divisons over the last 3-4 years.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because most fans understand that winning the most games or the SB doesn't in and of itself mean you were the best team. The teams in the NFC West other than Sea won 25 games. The teams in the AFC East other than NE won 21. Sea had a stronger strength of schedule. NE played 5 2014 playoff teams, Sea played 9 (if my quick count is accurate). The best team doesn't always win in sports. Dallas won in Seattle last year, but they weren't a better team. Dallas also won as many games as GB, but they aren't yet as good a team as GB. I think most people that watch the games and can objectively look at it would say that over the last couple of years Sea has been the best team. I don't like the Seahawks, but I can still admit that they have been/are the best team.
numbers are a universal truth.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
numbers are a universal truth.

OK, Dallas and NE both won 12 games last year so neither was better than the other. Based on passer rating the best QBs in the NFL last year were in order: Romo, Rodgers, Big Ben, Peyton, Tom Brady. I'll take it!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, Dallas and NE both won 12 games last year so neither was better than the other. Based on passer rating the best QBs in the NFL last year were in order: Romo, Rodgers, Big Ben, Peyton, Tom Brady. I'll take it!
sure, for the regular season. also note brady sat most the final game vs buffalo (8-16)

see? embrace numbers. theyre your friend.

also embrace 4 (superbowls) and brady is top 3 all time along with his other outstanding metrics.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you were tryin for a "gotcha" huh?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you were tryin for a "gotcha" huh?

Tried and achieved. Remember numbers are universally accepted.
sure, for the regular season. also note brady sat most the final game vs buffalo (8-16)

see? embrace numbers. theyre your friend.

also embrace 4 (superbowls) and brady is top 3 all time along with his other outstanding metrics.

OK, so now we are qualifying things? Well, Romo missed the entire AZ game and played the entire year while recovering from back surgery. So I guess Dallas was better than NE?

Which numbers count? Just the ones that favor your argument?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock trying to turn another thread into a Patriots thread.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried and achieved. Remember numbers are universally accepted.

OK, so now we are qualifying things? Well, Romo missed the entire AZ game and played the entire year while recovering from back surgery. So I guess Dallas was better than NE?

Which numbers count? Just the ones that favor your argument?
Palmer missed the entire game also, so it was a wash. Plus it was in Dallas. Not that I like to give rock any fuel, but that is not a good argument.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta love the guy that talks all day, claims victory and seldom has a clue.

attention seekers tend to seek attention

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer missed the entire game also, so it was a wash. Plus it was in Dallas. Not that I like to give rock any fuel, but that is not a good argument.

Of course it is not a good argument. It is a stupid argument. That's my point...Oh and Palmer stinks by the way...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why say the NFC West has been a tough division? Well let's see 2 playoff teams all of the last 3 years with one of them reaching the Super Bowl every single one of those years and with one season where the NFC Championship game was an all NFC West Championship. So yeah I would say they have been highly competitive. That doesn't even take into account the Cardinals missing the playoffs even though they had double digit wins in one of those seasons.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why say the NFC West has been a tough division? Well let's see 2 playoff teams all of the last 3 years with one of them reaching the Super Bowl every single one of those years and with one season where the NFC Championship game was an all NFC West Championship. So yeah I would say they have been highly competitive. That doesn't even take into account the Cardinals missing the playoffs even though they had double digit wins in one of those seasons.

But NE was 3-0 on Thursday nights on turf while wearing their dark uniforms. Plus any game they lost was really just because the league was out to get them...signed Rock...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it is not a good argument. It is a stupid argument. That's my point...Oh and Palmer stinks by the way...
13-2 over the previous 14 games before he got injured. Horrible.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But NE was 3-0 on Thursday nights on turf while wearing their dark uniforms. Plus any game they lost was really just because the league was out to get them...signed Rock...

Haha oh of course sorry I forgot about that...Rock you are right everybody else in the NFL is trash compared to the Patriots. The AFC East has been a beast of a division that no other division should even think about comparing to.