• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson will play last season of his deal w/ insurance policy in case he gets a boo boo.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why the Seahawks are fucking around on Wilson's deal.

The market is there and set by Kaepernick, Tannehill, Newton, Rodgers, Luck.

What's the hangup ?

Pay the Man.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why the Seahawks are fucking around on Wilson's deal.

The market is there and set by Kaepernick, Tannehill, Newton, Rodgers, Luck.

What's the hangup ?

Pay the Man.

Wilsons baseball agent seems to be monkeying up the works. I was listening to John Clayton on the drive in this morning, said basically that if Wilson plays out this year he'll never make up that delta and it would be foolish. The numbers shouldn't be hard. More then Kap, Tanny and Cam, Less then Rodgers. Boom contracted.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a grip. The offenses in the NFC West all suck.
Are you disputing that the NFC West has been the toughest division in the NFL because their offenses suck?

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be a little worried about my QB that is playing for the future and not the now. This could be an implosion season.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be a little worried about my QB that is playing for the future and not the now. This could be an implosion season.
What would a Rams fan know about a QB playing at all???? :yes:

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wilson is a smart man and i don't blame him . uva had a great safety top in the nation he returned to school for his last year and took out a policy . poor guy got hurt and was never the same .

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sensitive, tiny dicked Seahawks fans...can you go away already?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct and I apologize for all of us. Seattle fans should not be allowed to participate in threads that feature anything Seahawk related in the title.

Now, back to that video I posted...
discuss.

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get absolutely no argument from me that St Louis fans are stupid, mouth breathers that are still waiting for the home run part of a football game. I don't claim that town at all. If the Rams are stuck with passive, fair weather fans, at least it would be better in the sunshine of LA.

The first time I was at a game and saw that video, I must've turned 50 shades of red. If you have to show that, you've already lost.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get absolutely no argument from me that St Louis fans are stupid, mouth breathers that are still waiting for the home run part of a football game. I don't claim that town at all. If the Rams are stuck with passive, fair weather fans, at least it would be better in the sunshine of LA.
Fair enuf. I will note that at this point the only argument I will get from you is that Seahawk fans are sensitive, tiny dicked fans regarding our posts in obviously Seahawk related threads.
:thumb::stephena:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An obvious troll thread to goad Seahawks fans is clearly the fault of Seahawks fans. Gotcha.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can think of teams right in the division that would love to sign RW IMO. He may not be the pocket passer some hope for, he's get the job done (usually ).

I think that is the way to best describe Wilson. Maybe he is short, maybe he doesn't stand in the pocket and play the position as "the book" tells you to, maybe he has been blessed with a good running game and a great defense, maybe he doesn't have to carry the load every week and maybe about half the QBs in the league could have won the SB that year with Seattle's team. Whatever you want to say about the guy, you can say, but he does get the job done. At some point in time you have to accept that at least a good part of what he does is based on his ability to succeed at a very high level and not just based on those around him. He is also still very young and likely to get even better. He also just seems to be one of the smartest, classiest guys in the entire league. Next thing you know his detractors may just find that his "Team" carries him into the HOF...and no, before someone goes there, I'm not getting out the anointing oil and saying that he is a HOFer at this point.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stolen from a Terry Blount article...

RW holds countless records for a quarterback in his first three NFL seasons. Here are just a few of those:

• His 15 fourth-quarter/OT comebacks are the most in the NFL since he entered the league in 2012.
  • He is the first quarterback in NFL history to throw for more than 300 yards and rush for more than 100 yards in the same game (at St. Louis last season).

• He is the only quarterback in history to rush for more than 100 yards and run for a TD, and pass for more than 200 yards and throw a TD, in a "Monday Night Football" game (at Washington last season).

• His 36 regular-season victories are the most for any quarterback in his first three NFL seasons.
The bolded part is what sticks out to me. The D had little to do the his record for come from behind to take the lead.

This one was kind of funny. On a rainy night in October and while wearing eye black under one eye and an arm band on both elbows...

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is the way to best describe Wilson. Maybe he is short, maybe he doesn't stand in the pocket and play the position as "the book" tells you to, maybe he has been blessed with a good running game and a great defense, maybe he doesn't have to carry the load every week and maybe about half the QBs in the league could have won the SB that year with Seattle's team. Whatever you want to say about the guy, you can say, but he does get the job done. At some point in time you have to accept that at least a good part of what he does is based on his ability to succeed at a very high level and not just based on those around him. He is also still very young and likely to get even better. He also just seems to be one of the smartest, classiest guys in the entire league. Next thing you know his detractors may just find that his "Team" carries him into the HOF...and no, before someone goes there, I'm not getting out the anointing oil and saying that he is a HOFer at this point.

Now now dont you go try and introduce logic and thought into a Rock trollo thread

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both 36-12

both have 1 SB win

one team has 3 top 4 finishes

the other doesnt.

lol o-m-gggggggg

One plays in the garbage afc east. One plays in the competitive nfc west.