• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson: The most overrated player in the NFL

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo's gonna put up sick numbers under Linehan. Dallas saw what Stafford can do with Scotty calling the shots first hand. (Ooohhhhhhhhh burn!)

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Wilson overrated, possibly but there are on a couple of quarterbacks you would take over him. I'd say Brees and possibly Big Ben would be the only other quarterbacks that could've led Seattle to the SB. With Manning or Brady the Seahawks don't even make the playoffs.

So you have to define overrated, RW might be overrated on a pass happy team, but all the other "top QB's" would be massively overrated behind the Seahawks offensive line that blows at pass blocking.

This is what I'm talking about. I don't have anything against you personally, but this may be the single dumbest post ever, and pretty typical of why I started the thread. You just said Manning and Brady wouldn't have even made the playoffs with Seattle last season. If you're talking about PManning, he's only the greatest QB ever. If your talking about EManning, he already has two rings. Brady has 4 Super Bowl rings. But of you put them on last year's Seattle team, they don't even make the playoffs? And I'm a troll for calling yall delusional? Yeah, right

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that would be me that said your ass should be thrown off that board. It's a team board and they are OFF LIMITS to bullshit. PERIOD.

If you don't like the rules around here I'm sure you can find the door.

No one has a problem 'debating' anything, but you aren't interested in that. You didn't create a thread there for a discussion, nor was that your intent here. You created flame threads full of hate. If you would like to have a rational discussion try starting one.

You aren't the first fucking full on retard to start trolling these boards and sadly you won't be the last. And frankly I don't care if they let you stay. The only rule you are actually violating here is not at least having your troll shit be interesting.

It's not bullshit or trolling to say that Wilson is over rated, it's the truth. It's not retarded to say Wilson is a product of the great situation he was placed in and is only an average NFL starter. You are a Homer :bawling::bawling:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Wilson overrated, possibly but there are on a couple of quarterbacks you would take over him. I'd say Brees and possibly Big Ben would be the only other quarterbacks that could've led Seattle to the SB. With Manning or Brady the Seahawks don't even make the playoffs.

So you have to define overrated, RW might be overrated on a pass happy team, but all the other "top QB's" would be massively overrated behind the Seahawks offensive line that blows at pass blocking.

Ryan Fitzpatrick could have won a SB with Seattle last year. Smith, Luck and Newton as well. They didn't and Wilson did, but it wasn't just RW, Brees and Ben that were capable. And of course ARodge.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Fitzpatrick could have won a SB with Seattle last year. Smith, Luck and Newton as well. They didn't and Wilson did, but it wasn't just RW, Brees and Ben that were capable. And of course ARodge.

Exactly. Wilson is being rated above a lot of other QB's because his team won a ring. Plain and simple

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can throw out all the Hater bullshit ya want, your little QB is overrated. The Seahawks had the best D in the league, the best homefield, and a solid running game. That's why Wilson had success and there's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing insulting about telling the truth, that the kid is a great story, a 3rd rounder who does a great job, and might be the 13-14th best QB in the League. But go look at the threads that I ''trolled''. Seahawks homer after homer calling professionals and experts who were polled about QB's ripped for having Wilson between 8 and 12 overall. You could put 18 different QB's in Seattle last year with that same D and running game, and they win the Super Bowl. PManning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Romo, Big Ben, Cutler, Luck, Dalton, Stafford, EManning, RG3, Flacco, Cam, CK, Foles and Ryan. Name a team other than Seattle that Wilson could have won a ring with last season...............................Go ahead and rip some of the names, start with Romo. The last two years, his defense has blown double digit second half leads 8 times. Seattles D would have blown 0. That's four wins a year, or the difference between 8-8 or 12-4. Rip Flacco. When he had the running game and D the year before, he won a ring. Rip Eli. He has 2 rings with a similar D. Rip the young guys like Luck and RG3, but compare their D's and it's laughable. Now put Russell Wilson on those teams. Talk all you want about his QB rating, but if his D were constantly putting him in a hole and he had to throw into the teeth of Nickel and Dime sets, instead of running play action vs an 8 man front geared to stop the run, he wouldn't have nearly the same rating. He wouldn't constantly be on a short field, and he wouldn't have the luxury of just handing it off with a lead. Here's the question for you and the rest of the Wilson fan club..... does he win a Super Bowl playing for ANY other team than Seattle last season? Any? I didn't think so

Oh bullshit. Blame it on the Dallas's defense? You know what good QBs do when their shitty defense blows a double digit lead? They score more and find a way to win! You act like that loser is the only good QB with a bad defense. Almost every good QB has a bad defense.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, PManning and Brady don't even make the playoffs with Seattle last year?? Harold, clean up on isle 3......

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not bullshit or trolling to say that Wilson is over rated, it's the truth. It's not retarded to say Wilson is a product of the great situation he was placed in and is only an average NFL starter. You are a Homer :bawling::bawling:

Saying someone is overrated is opinion. It isn't a fact. Saying it is makes you look like a total fucking retard. That is a fact.

Your saying all Seahawk fans are delusional also makes you look pretty fucking stupid. Most of us don't go around saying he is a top 2 or 3 QB right now. Most of us put him somewhere around 5th or so depending on who you ask. A few may have him higher. SO FUCKING WHAT. Why are you so outraged fans of a team might have a higher opinion of their players than others do? Does this actually surprise you? Are you THIS big of a noob? :L

What we have said is he has the best first two years of any QB in league history. You also can't pin any loss they have had in his first two years on poor decisions he has made. Can you say that about Romo?

Homer? I'd say you are clearly showing this community how clouded your homer views are. This is about your over inflated view of Romo. You are projecting that on Wilson and it is so obvious that no one on this board can miss it.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I'm talking about. I don't have anything against you personally, but this may be the single dumbest post ever, and pretty typical of why I started the thread. You just said Manning and Brady wouldn't have even made the playoffs with Seattle last season. If you're talking about PManning, he's only the greatest QB ever. If your talking about EManning, he already has two rings. Brady has 4 Super Bowl rings. But of you put them on last year's Seattle team, they don't even make the playoffs? And I'm a troll for calling yall delusional? Yeah, right

You sir, are a full blown retard.

All those quarterbacks you listed would have had season if not career ending injuries playing in Seattle last year.

In case you arent aware, Seattles Oline sucks, and the defenses in that division are effing monsters.

Again, you are making some of the stupidest posts EVER seen here, and just keep making more. You are like Seattles bitch at this point, but you are too stupid to know it.

:laugh3:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh bullshit. Blame it on the Dallas's defense? You know what good QBs do when their shitty defense blows a double digit lead? They score more and find a way to win! You act like that loser is the only good QB with a bad defense. Almost every good QB has a bad defense.

That's bullshit. Romo scored in the last few minutes 3-4 times last season to take the lead only to have their D blow it. And when you get the ball back with a minute to go, and the other team is pinning their ears back up front and playing two deep on the back end, it's a little different than playing in Seattle and running play action against a D geared up to stop the run.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I love this defense of expert rankings.

How many of those experts even picked Seattle to win the SB once the two teams were announced? Go back to the start of the season last year and tell me how many had them winning the division, more or less the whole thing. Why is that relevant? Because expert opinions don't win games. The 'experts' before last year said Wilson would have a sophomore slump and would have a worse year. He didn't. They had all kinds of carefully crafted break downs of why the team had too many issues to win it all. They did.

Most of us don't give a crap about any opinions. In fact I specifically only respond to morons who attempt to state their opinions as facts and enjoy exposing them for the tools they are. And here we are.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying someone is overrated is opinion. It isn't a fact. Saying it is makes you look like a total fucking retard. That is a fact.

Your saying all Seahawk fans are delusional also makes you look pretty fucking stupid. Most of us don't go around saying he is a top 2 or 3 QB right now. Most of us put him somewhere around 5th or so depending on who you ask. A few may have him higher. SO FUCKING WHAT. Why are you so outraged fans of a team might have a higher opinion of their players than others do? Does this actually surprise you? Are you THIS big of a noob? :L

What we have said is he has the best first two years of any QB in league history. You also can't pin any loss they have had in his first two years on poor decisions he has made. Can you say that about Romo?

Homer? I'd say you are clearly showing this community how clouded your homer views are. This is about your over inflated view of Romo. You are projecting that on Wilson and it is so obvious that no one on this board can miss it.

The best first two years in NFL history? And I'm retarded? Whatever Homer. So Wilson's first two years were better than Dan Marino's first two years? What the fuck ever dude. And if you're talking about the ring, Wilson wasn't the reason for that, it was the D. Thats a joke

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what "over-rated" even means. Does it mean that he wins without gaudy stats? I don't know. I'll take a win over a 400 yard passing game. As a Niner fan, I hate the Seahags, but I have to admit that Wilson was the perfect fit for that offense and the missing piece that put them over the top. Rate that how you will.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I love this defense of expert rankings.

How many of those experts even picked Seattle to win the SB once the two teams were announced? Go back to the start of the season last year and tell me how many had them winning the division, more or less the whole thing. Why is that relevant? Because expert opinions don't win games. The 'experts' before last year said Wilson would have a sophomore slump and would have a worse year. He didn't. They had all kinds of carefully crafted break downs of why the team had too many issues to win it all. They did.

Most of us don't give a crap about any opinions. In fact I specifically only respond to morons who attempt to state their opinions as facts and enjoy exposing them for the tools they are. And here we are.

No, you like to call anyone who calls Wilson over rated retarded. Whatever dude, he's an over rated little piece of shit. Deal with it

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's bullshit. Romo scored in the last few minutes 3-4 times last season to take the lead only to have their D blow it. And when you get the ball back with a minute to go, and the other team is pinning their ears back up front and playing two deep on the back end, it's a little different than playing in Seattle and running play action against a D geared up to stop the run.

Yeah, it is a little different. Especially when your QB has routinely made bad decisions in that situation whether the pressure is there or not.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best first two years in NFL history? And I'm retarded? Whatever Homer. So Wilson's first two years were better than Dan Marino's first two years? What the fuck ever dude. And if you're talking about the ring, Wilson wasn't the reason for that, it was the D. Thats a joke

And you aren't here to troll right? :laugh3:

Facts. Try some of those.

Why don't you compare his first two years to Peyton, Brady, Romo, and throw in anyone else you want. Throw Marino in there and give us your run down. I'll be waiting...

I know, I know. Seattle has the best defense in the history of any sport so no other QB that ever played the game had any kind of chance to get off to a good start right? :whistle:

God I love retard trolls.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it is a little different. Especially when your QB has routinely made bad decisions in that situation whether the pressure is there or not.

Wilson would have made a lot of the same ''bad decisions'' if he had already scored 30 points and were still down by 10 with two minutes left, throwing against a prevent. Go back and watch Dallas vs Denver from last season. Wilson couldn't have played the game Romo did that day. No fucking chance. Watch that game, and then blame it on Romo. Typical

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you like to call anyone who calls Wilson over rated retarded. Whatever dude, he's an over rated little piece of shit. Deal with it

No, anyone can have their own opinion and I haven't called any of them retards. EVER. Prove that wrong... Oh yeah, you only deal in rhetoric and not reality. :lol:

You don't have any facts of any kind. Just your stupidity you attempt to pass off as facts. Sorry if the truth hurts.

No, not really. I'm not sorry.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson would have made a lot of the same ''bad decisions'' if he had already scored 30 points and were still down by 10 with two minutes left, throwing against a prevent. Go back and watch Dallas vs Denver from last season. Wilson couldn't have played the game Romo did that day. No fucking chance. Watch that game, and then blame it on Romo. Typical

More blind homerism passed off as facts. :drool:

And you wonder why I call you an idiot. :L

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you aren't here to troll right? :laugh3:

Facts. Try some of those.

Why don't you compare his first two years to Peyton, Brady, Romo, and throw in anyone else you want. Throw Marino in there and give us your run down. I'll be waiting...

I know, I know. Seattle has the best defense in the history of any sport so no other QB that ever played the game had any kind of chance to get off to a good start right? :whistle:

God I love retard trolls.

You seem to be lost Wizard. I'm not on your sissy Seahawks site, it's not trolling to say Wilson is over rated, it's just the truth