• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson: The most overrated player in the NFL

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO @ the OP.
Obviously another moron who hasn't watched him play.
Love that "truth hurts" statements and other crap. We are busy celebrating the SB win and this fool thinks he can get us upset over his stupid comments??
'boys fans should be worried about their perpetual 8-8 team, their crazy-assed meddling owner, their absolutely historically pathetic defense, and their loser QB who is a true contender for the most over-rated title.
See ya next year loser!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO @ the OP.
Obviously another moron who hasn't watched him play.
Love that "truth hurts" statements and other crap. We are busy celebrating the SB win and this fool thinks he can get us upset over his stupid comments??
'boys fans should be worried about their perpetual 8-8 team, their crazy-assed meddling owner, their absolutely historically pathetic defense, and their loser QB who is a true contender for the most over-rated title.
See ya next year loser!

all I ever hear & read is how romo is a choke artist or sucks or something to that nature. So how is he considered overrated? :scratch:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all I ever hear & read is how romo is a choke artist or sucks or something to that nature. So how is he considered overrated? :scratch:

Romo & Ryan are in the same class imo...more tease than choke artist...big contracts, good reg season numbers, but shaky in the playoffs.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great another ESPN brainwashed fool. Teams lose games not just QB's.
QBs don't lose games. FG holders lose games!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVuQ5aw0HAQ]Tony Romo's Botched Hold from long snapper. - YouTube[/ame]

:laugh3:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Phillip Rivers is in that group as well.

Rivers hasn't had great postseasons, but he's only really had one truly great team. And that team got screwed by the ref's in the AFC Championship game against the Pats.

A lot of the teams Rivers has led had no business even being in the playoffs. I'll never understand how little credit that guy gets. He was arguably the best QB in the NFL over a 5-year span of 2006 to 2010.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im appalled that someone would dare troll at the expense of Wrustle Wilson. It's uncalled for and quite frankly, Im disgusted.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember a few years ago watching the big action threads on CBS and the other boards where the topic was about this QB sucking, or that team being overrated and wishing my team was relevant enough to have people attack them.

This thread is a sign that they have arrived. Nothing more, and nothing less. You don't pick on teams in the dumps and when you do they don't get 100 posts in a day during the off season.

Take it for what it is and let the dumb fuck who created it slither back under the rock he came from.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if this is about the discussion around the recent rankings from NFL.com and ESPN, didnt the NFL top 100 just have him as the 5th best QB? Those players polled are just a bunch of Seahawk homers.

Wilson is at #20 with Rodgers ahead at #11. The top 10 have not been announced yet and Brady, Brees, and Manning have not appeared yet. So he should be the 5th rated QB. Then again this list has Luke Kuechly at #15 and he won DPOY.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im appalled that someone would dare troll at the expense of Wrustle Wilson. It's uncalled for and quite frankly, Im disgusted.

I know , right? It's already been done. You can throw in Peyton, Brady, Romo, Kaep, Brees, Ben, just to name a few that become repetitive.
Time for someone with some imagination to step and troll someone new. Idk...how about Matthew Stafford? He's a turn over machine, and what about that funky side motion when he throws?

He's got like the best WR in league, so why isn't he leading his team to the playoffs?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All im going to say is that you can think what you want about wilson. bottom line he will continue to win games both regular season and playoffs when its all said and done he will win multiple super bowls you can keep your 5000 yard passing quarterback if he chokes in the big moments. I dont only go off stats if you want to play the stats game then romo and stafford are the leagues best.

Can you WIN??? one of the best QBs in the history of football (peyton manning) is 1-3 in the superbowl and probably would have lost the patriots in the playoffs if it wasnt for matt praters 12 points worth of field goals

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know , right? It's already been done. You can throw in Peyton, Brady, Romo, Kaep, Brees, Ben, just to name a few that become repetitive.
Time for someone with some imagination to step and troll someone new. Idk...how about Matthew Stafford? He's a turn over machine, and what about that funky side motion when he throws?

He's got like the best WR in league, so why isn't he leading his team to the playoffs?

Head over to the Lions Board Harold. I've been trying to convince my brothers over there since day one(atleast 1,000 posts dedicated to my loathing of Matty The Pimp) that Sir Sidearm, Mr. Manboobs, Brett Favre's floppy haired stepson isn't very good. (Hes worse than not very good tbh) They usually get mad at me. Then start nonsense threads on how Staff isn't the problem. It's sad really.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head over to the Lions Board Harold. I've been trying to convince my brothers over there since day one(atleast 1,000 posts dedicated to my loathing of Matty The Pimp) that Sir Sidearm, Mr. Manboobs, Brett Favre's floppy haired stepson isn't very good. (Hes worse than not very good tbh) They usually get mad at me. Then start nonsense threads on how Staff isn't the problem. It's sad really.

Damn it man. Your killing my post. Your suppose to get all defensive and shit.:whistle:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth hurts. I'm gonna enjoy watching SF and St Louis and the Rams their ass this year. The Seachickens are just another team that won a Super Bowl, only to miss the playoffs the next year. I understand you guys wanting to make Russell Wilson out to be Aaron Rodgers, because you are hoping for a long run since Seattle has never won jack shit. Enjoy last season to it's fullest, it's be a long time before you sniff another ring

Your gonna bag on Russell Wilson when you've been supporting a choke artist like Tony Romo for the last decade... :doh: