• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson: The most overrated player in the NFL

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it man. Your killing my post. Your suppose to get all defensive and shit.:whistle:

Id rather add to it than get defensive. Seriously, take a quick look at the Stafford isn't the problem thread on page two of the Lions Board for my honest opinion on that chunky, irresponsible, side armed gunslinger. (Mid to late round QBs on their rookie contract are the key to success. Not as much with the current pay scale, but still a vital (or atleast advantageous)part of winning games, divisions and championships. (I've entertained myself trolling Lil' Willy in the past. But the guys a damn good decision maker and leader. He knows the value in taking sacks and punting. There's a lot of value in that. And I respect a QB who trusts the other 51 guys on his roster to do their jobs, rather than play selfish football.)

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know , right? It's already been done. You can throw in Peyton, Brady, Romo, Kaep, Brees, Ben, just to name a few that become repetitive.
Time for someone with some imagination to step and troll someone new. Idk...how about Matthew Stafford? He's a turn over machine, and what about that funky side motion when he throws?

He's got like the best WR in league, so why isn't he leading his team to the playoffs?

Not going to ruffle Smitty or my feathers bashing Mr. Manboobs. Smitty is actually the harshest Stafford critic on Lions board.

CJ bails his out so much when he just heaves it up. Now he has radar lock on CJ. With the additions of Tate and resigning Pettidrops and drafting another TE he better be all world or I am done and migh start the bust talk. Big stat producer and that is all. Romo anyone??

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ONLY gonna be year six Gandy. And that's if you count the first two years when he watched from the sidelines (ChinaDoll style). If you subtract the drops, his completion percentage is almost average. And if you ignore the fact he can't throw an out route, stares down CJ, has yet to pump fake a safety away from a target, doesn't audible and has no touch, he's really right on the cusp of ELITE.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to ruffle Smitty or my feathers bashing Mr. Manboobs. Smitty is actually the harshest Stafford critic on Lions board.

CJ bails his out so much when he just heaves it up. Now he has radar lock on CJ. With the additions of Tate and resigning Pettidrops and drafting another TE he better be all world or I am done and migh start the bust talk. Big stat producer and that is all. Romo anyone??

I was just joking around. I think Smitty is aces and I was sure he wasn't going to get offended, I just wish he would of played along just a bit.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just joking around. I think Smitty is aces and I was sure he wasn't going to get offended, I just wish he would of played along just a bit.

My bad Harold. Folks often assume I like our QB. Just don't want to leave any room for confusion on where I stand Staff-wise. (Gladly would have seen the LB you guys drafted in '09 and then cut, (Aaron Curry)had the same thing happen as the #1 pick that year. Cuts don't cripple, bloated long term extensions do.)

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ONLY gonna be year six Gandy. And that's if you count the first two years when he watched from the sidelines (ChinaDoll style). If you subtract the drops, his completion percentage is almost average. And if you ignore the fact he can't throw an out route, stares down CJ, has yet to pump fake a safety away from a target, doesn't audible and has no touch, he's really right on the cusp of ELITE.

I am seeing Jim Carey here... so you are saying theres a chance? He will be elite when they expand the category to include 15 QB's in the league.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad Harold. Folks often assume I like our QB. Just don't want to leave any room for confusion on where I stand Staff-wise. (Gladly would have seen the LB you guys drafted in '09 and then cut, (Aaron Curry)had the same thing happen as the #1 pick that year. Cuts don't cripple, bloated long term extensions do.)

It's all cool Smitty and I understand wanting to make clear what you think of Stafford.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is the delusional Seattle fans that want to place this kid in the TOP 5 QB's in the league after last years Super Bowl.

Really? I pay pretty close attention to what Seattle fans are saying and I have some personal knowledge on what at least a few of them are thinking.

I have seen no evidence of what you're saying here. There are a few wacko's of course, but as a whole, Seattle fans do not place RW in the top 5. I think 9-11 is about where our fans have RW.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I pay pretty close attention to what Seattle fans are saying and I have some personal knowledge on what at least a few of them are thinking.

I have seen no evidence of what you're saying here. There are a few wacko's of course, but as a whole, Seattle fans do not place RW in the top 5. I think 9-11 is about where our fans have RW.

Totally agree with all teams having delusional homers from UK.

I agree more with BoBlake, more Hawk fans however are banking on the defense and run game carrying them to repeat. RW just plays within his game as he has and keeps progressing there are no delusions. The fans putting RW in elite conversation just get skipped over by me.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is a great kid who walked into the perfect situation. But he had about as much to to with his team winning a Super Bowl as did other one and done's like Trent Dilfer. Once Seattle starts paying Wilson like the leagues really great QB's, instead of what he really is, a 3rd round caretaker, their team is gonna hit the skids. It already has in a way. Losing free agents, having a poor draft, and getting ready to finish 3rd in their own division behind SF and St Louis. Once the Seahawks start paying Badger Smurf 8 figures, it's all over

I am imaging this guy sitting at his computer with his XXXL Tony Romo jersey....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am seeing Jim Carey here... so you are saying theres a chance? He will be elite when they expand the category to include 15 QB's in the league.

Hahahaha. Well,..... how's 'bout we make it 18, jus' to be safe? (Id say 20, but don't Cutler and Palmer getting in there.)

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am imaging this guy sitting at his computer with his XXXL Tony Romo jersey....

Sure it is a jersey:noidea:

dallas-cowboys-moron-fans-8.jpg

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's becoming the biggest running joke on SportsHoopla at the moment.

No, that would be you and the couple of dipshits that think Russell Wilson hung the moon and call experts who rank Romo along others equal or better than Wilson hacks.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that would be you and the couple of dipshits that think Russell Wilson hung the moon and call experts who rank Romo along others equal or better than Wilson hacks.

No, that would be you. Now it's just a matter of deciding what percent of you is irrational hater and what percent is complete moron.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that would be you. Now it's just a matter of deciding what percent of you is irrational hater and what percent is complete moron.

You can throw out all the Hater bullshit ya want, your little QB is overrated. The Seahawks had the best D in the league, the best homefield, and a solid running game. That's why Wilson had success and there's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing insulting about telling the truth, that the kid is a great story, a 3rd rounder who does a great job, and might be the 13-14th best QB in the League. But go look at the threads that I ''trolled''. Seahawks homer after homer calling professionals and experts who were polled about QB's ripped for having Wilson between 8 and 12 overall. You could put 18 different QB's in Seattle last year with that same D and running game, and they win the Super Bowl. PManning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Romo, Big Ben, Cutler, Luck, Dalton, Stafford, EManning, RG3, Flacco, Cam, CK, Foles and Ryan. Name a team other than Seattle that Wilson could have won a ring with last season...............................Go ahead and rip some of the names, start with Romo. The last two years, his defense has blown double digit second half leads 8 times. Seattles D would have blown 0. That's four wins a year, or the difference between 8-8 or 12-4. Rip Flacco. When he had the running game and D the year before, he won a ring. Rip Eli. He has 2 rings with a similar D. Rip the young guys like Luck and RG3, but compare their D's and it's laughable. Now put Russell Wilson on those teams. Talk all you want about his QB rating, but if his D were constantly putting him in a hole and he had to throw into the teeth of Nickel and Dime sets, instead of running play action vs an 8 man front geared to stop the run, he wouldn't have nearly the same rating. He wouldn't constantly be on a short field, and he wouldn't have the luxury of just handing it off with a lead. Here's the question for you and the rest of the Wilson fan club..... does he win a Super Bowl playing for ANY other team than Seattle last season? Any? I didn't think so

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you UK.

82742972.jpg

Romo is better than Wilson. Plain and simple. If you are talking about right now, on the same team, be it Seattle or Dallas, he is better. Point to his ring(Dilfer has one too). His QB rating is a product of throwing from play action or against 8 man fronts, and not having to force throws when he's behind. Either way, I'm glad to see you came over to debate it here, since you were too big a pussy to do it on the Seattle board Harry

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Wilson overrated, possibly but there are on a couple of quarterbacks you would take over him. I'd say Brees and possibly Big Ben would be the only other quarterbacks that could've led Seattle to the SB. With Manning or Brady the Seahawks don't even make the playoffs.

So you have to define overrated, RW might be overrated on a pass happy team, but all the other "top QB's" would be massively overrated behind the Seahawks offensive line that blows at pass blocking.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is better than Wilson. Plain and simple. If you are talking about right now, on the same team, be it Seattle or Dallas, he is better. Point to his ring(Dilfer has one too). His QB rating is a product of throwing from play action or against 8 man fronts, and not having to force throws when he's behind. Either way, I'm glad to see you came over to debate it here, since you were too big a pussy to do it on the Seattle board Harry

Actually that would be me that said your ass should be thrown off that board. It's a team board and they are OFF LIMITS to bullshit. PERIOD.

If you don't like the rules around here I'm sure you can find the door.

No one has a problem 'debating' anything, but you aren't interested in that. You didn't create a thread there for a discussion, nor was that your intent here. You created flame threads full of hate. If you would like to have a rational discussion try starting one.

You aren't the first fucking full on retard to start trolling these boards and sadly you won't be the last. And frankly I don't care if they let you stay. The only rule you are actually violating here is not at least having your troll shit be interesting.