• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson: The most overrated player in the NFL

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, PManning and Brady don't even make the playoffs with Seattle last year?? Harold, clean up on isle 3......

Wilson's mobility alone in 4 games got them in over the Cardinals. In those games Manning and Brady would've had to take sacks and punts instead of Wilson being able to scramble out of a sack and throw the ball away or made a minor completion that led to FG's.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson's mobility alone in 4 games got them in over the Cardinals. In those games Manning and Brady would've had to take sacks and punts instead of Wilson being able to scramble out of a sack and throw the ball away or made a minor completion that led to FG's.

Wazzu, your killing yourself dude. Really:L

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be lost Wizard. I'm not on your sissy Seahawks site, it's not trolling to say Wilson is over rated, it's just the truth
No, that would be your opinion again. You have yet to ever present an actual fact. Which in fact is making my opinion of you being an idiot troll appear to be much closer to truth than opinion.
You wouldn't call me an idiot anywhere but behind your keyboard jr

Oh, not the internet tough guy routine. :laugh3:

Sorry, but only people with no substance that are losing badly ever resort to that level of dumb.

You can't provide anything to back up your BS so you attempt to say you could beat me up.

And you wonder why it's becoming clear what an idiot you are?

Seriously, you are making this way too easy.

Come back with supportive facts for any of your assertions. Until you do I think I've rather easily dispatched you and just don't feel the need to continue. You are clearly doing this for attention and the best response is to let you just ramble on to yourself forever.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson would have made a lot of the same ''bad decisions'' if he had already scored 30 points and were still down by 10 with two minutes left, throwing against a prevent. Go back and watch Dallas vs Denver from last season. Wilson couldn't have played the game Romo did that day. No fucking chance. Watch that game, and then blame it on Romo. Typical

Yeah, because Romos decision at the end costed the team. The only difference in that game of embarassing defenses was that one QB finds ways to close, and one finds ways to lose.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasnt it the Broncos game that Romo audibled out of a run on an early down with lead late in the game, only to throw an ugly int?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is overrated by his fan base but that's to be expected.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wazzu, your killing yourself dude. Really:L

How so? Field Goals>punts doesn't it? Taking QB's like Manning and Brady and putting them on the Seahawks nullifies Seattle's strength.

So again, define overrated. Wilson on the Bronco's or Pat's ok that is a great argument but Manning and Brady on the Seahawks and the team then the Cardinals take their spot in the playoffs.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised at how many people are trying to refute the thread and OP when it was an obvious bait.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? Field Goals>punts doesn't it? Taking QB's like Manning and Brady and putting them on the Seahawks nullifies Seattle's strength.

So again, define overrated. Wilson on the Bronco's or Pat's ok that is a great argument but Manning and Brady on the Seahawks and the team then the Cardinals take their spot in the playoffs.

That's more a case of team supremacy than it is for Wilson though. Isn't it?

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is better than Wilson. Plain and simple. If you are talking about right now, on the same team, be it Seattle or Dallas, he is better. Point to his ring(Dilfer has one too). His QB rating is a product of throwing from play action or against 8 man fronts, and not having to force throws when he's behind. Either way, I'm glad to see you came over to debate it here, since you were too big a pussy to do it on the Seattle board Harry

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

You just keep on making a bigger and bigger fool of yourself with every post! Try actually watching Wilson before opening your big mouth next time.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that would be me that said your ass should be thrown off that board. It's a team board and they are OFF LIMITS to bullshit. PERIOD.

If you don't like the rules around here I'm sure you can find the door.

No one has a problem 'debating' anything, but you aren't interested in that. You didn't create a thread there for a discussion, nor was that your intent here. You created flame threads full of hate. If you would like to have a rational discussion try starting one.

You aren't the first fucking full on retard to start trolling these boards and sadly you won't be the last. And frankly I don't care if they let you stay. The only rule you are actually violating here is not at least having your troll shit be interesting.
1363863597925139587.GIF

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest. OP. Ever.

Seriously, every post he makes is more wrong than the last. I can't believe he was the fastest sperm in the bunch.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's some low quality posting from Seahawk fan. Making it verrry personal, since someone has an opinion that's different. I expect that from Wilson fans. But not team fans.