• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All indications are that Mariota is staying with the raiders.

All I did with Rodgers is report what's being written and talked about. The packers appear to getting ready to move on without Ar because they've seen what might happen if they don't do something before Ar makes the decision for them. You can bitch and moan and cavetchall youwant, but as long as the Patriots don't have a real starting QB to take the firld every Sunday, any time a name is mentioned the patriots will be clumped in with everybody else in the same fix. Personally, If BB could get Rodgers, I wouldn't care if he gave up the next five first and second round picks and could sign him for 5 years. Ar is 37 and looks smoother than Brady moving around in the pocket or out of it. Just think what he coulddo with this team. It would also compel BB to bring in every known and unknown WR for a looksee.

You may not want to hear JG stories but I was told and have read that he's back on the table. The only thing stopping this from happening is that Bill will not give Lynch anything more than a 3rd round pick. Lynch wants the second rounder he gave the patriots for him. Lynch knows that once the draft gets here, that price will drop to a 4th or 5th round pick.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you understand. I honestly don't care, but the guys in here will tell you if you don't already know, I get really anal about screwing around with unrelated shit in a thread. This is the Rumor thread not the Dunkin Donuts reminiscence thread. Let’s try and stay on topic.
In all honesty, I've seen people killed for a lot less.
Chappee. You used to post on Patriots board more often. Since you have returned, you have had a different tone.
You also have removed Pats from your favorite teams. What are you all about?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that four teams have already contacted the packers. Chicago, who were immediately turned away. San Francisco and John Lynch who is looking like a man sentenced to death and is trying like hell to get the verdict changed with JG. The Denver Broncos. Elway knows that he's up against it and hasn't been able to stem the rising tide of unhappy fans and owners since Manning retired. Finally the new England patriots who have money and draft picks. Think of what the patriots offense would look like with Aaron Rodgers playing for the next 4 or 5 years..
Really gay? Sulky?" Whiny?

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as BB might love JG, I feel he is not the solution. Injuries and less than a franchise QB performance doesn't make him look like the answer to the Pats' needs. Unfortunately, with several QB needy teams drafting early, the price for BB to move up from #15 is very high. Hopefully, BB can find our new TB12 without selling the farm.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the time this is over the Pats will have been mentioned or linked to every NFL QB along with Montana, Grogan and Lamonica.

I am so tired of the Pats are rumored to this QB, that QB etc etc etc.

The Pats just need to draft their QB to shut down the shit storm of misinformation.
It is a very worn trick by reporters.
When a team is not talking, you make shit up and try to force them to "defend"
Problem is, BB does not fall for that.......

More information not to come.....

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chappee. You used to post on Patriots board more often. Since you have returned, you have had a different tone.
You also have removed Pats from your favorite teams. What are you all about?
I’m a complex character, Southie. But the Red Sox and Pats are the only teams I truly care about.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a very worn trick by reporters.
When a team is not talking, you make shit up and try to force them to "defend"
Problem is, BB does not fall for that.......

More information not to come.....
Next thing you'll be telling us BB didn't mean the comment "The players really looked like they were having fun out there today".

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot the guy from the replacements movie... his teammates really wanted to play for him...
Keanu Reeves could probably throw the ball better than Cam, it was a bum knee he had in point break.

Oh shit, bad wheels, BB will sign him.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone was curious as to what it would take to move up in the 2021 draft, the Niners just provided the answer.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone was curious as to what it would take to move up in the 2021 draft, the Niners just provided the answer.
Im not so sure BB is interested in moving up. If Jones is there at 15 he grabs him if not I think he trades down.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may not want to hear JG stories but I was told and have read that he's back on the table. The only thing stopping this from happening is that Bill will not give Lynch anything more than a 3rd round pick. Lynch wants the second rounder he gave the patriots for him. Lynch knows that once the draft gets here, that price will drop to a 4th or 5th round pick.
Mike Lombardi and Ian Rappaport are both saying that trade the 49ers pulled off today will put JG in New England. They both believe that the deal will get done by the end of this weekend and it will be kept under wraps until just before the draft.

Lombardi thinks that it could be Gilmore straight up for JG. Rappaport thinks BB will give the 2nd Round pic to get him before the Bears or even the Saints move in.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Lombardi and Ian Rappaport are both saying that trade the 49ers pulled off today will put JG in New England. They both believe that the deal will get done by the end of this weekend and it will be kept under wraps until just before the draft.

Lombardi thinks that it could be Gilmore straight up for JG. Rappaport thinks BB will give the 2nd Round pic to get him before the Bears or even the Saints move in.
I doubt it those two blow hards know no more about football than we do. They are click bait commandos that is all they are. And I am not so sure JG makes us any better.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it those two blow hards know no more about football than we do. They are click bait commandos that is all they are. And I am not so sure JG makes us any better.
Lombardi work for the patriots with BB for 8 years. I was Bill's top advisor.

If JG can stay clean and healthy, he's got a way better eye and arm than Cam.

I don't give a shit if the Patriots had Rice, Moss, Metcalf and OBJ. Cam would still be throwing the ball 5-8 feet short or 13 feet over their heads. Even with the new guys, he hasn't done a friggin' thing in off season to make any physical improvements to himself. If he waitsuntil camp to get in game shape, then Bill needs to boot his ass out of there on day one.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't give a shit if the Patriots had Rice, Moss, Metcalf and OBJ. Cam would still be throwing the ball 5-8 feet short or 13 feet over their heads. Even with the new guys, he hasn't done a friggin' thing in off season to make any physical improvements to himself. If he waitsuntil camp to get in game shape, then Bill needs to boot his ass out of there on day one.
How the hell do you know what he has done in the offseason, please stop saying shit you cannot substantiate, you do this all the time. He is currently out in Cali with Stid and the rest of the WRs and TEs.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
three 1st round picks. That's a lot of capital. Those picks are partially offset by Miami moving back up to 6th for their just received 2022 1st rounder.
Net effect Miami moves down from 3rd to 6th for 2 first round picks

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jimmy G is not that good/always hurt. He’s had one healthy season as a starter in the NFL? I’m not breaking the bank(in trade capital and then actual payroll) on a guy like that. I’d rather roll the dice in the draft.