• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I often think BK stands for Braggadocios Knave

You feel better now? Easy to make fun of someone when you don't ever have to face them isn't it?

Other than insult people behind a keyboard, what have you accomplished in this life?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You feel better now? Easy to make fun of someone when you don't ever have to face them isn't it?

Other than insult people behind a keyboard, what have you accomplished in this life?
I got under your skin! I have also learned that people who tend to brag on themselves are typically full of shit, and you tend to fit that description.

Last edited:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to find out if this is being discussed anywhere.....................

I just got a call from a guy who wanted to know if I had heard about the Patriots being involved in a 3 way deal........I asked him where he heard it and he said he couldn't, not wouldn't give me the name, but is supposedly well connected.

Matt Ryan goes to the 49ers, Jimmy Garropolo goes to the Patriots and the Falcons get the Patriots 2nd round pick in the 2021 Draft.

3 Way deals are pretty rare. Here's my take.......................the 49ers make out like bandits. They get rid of JG and his salary, which we know that they want to do. The Patriots get JG which we ""think"" BB would want to do and the Falcons get a 2nd round pick for a great QB. This one just doesn't feel quite right. If I had to guess, this is out of the California free fly zone. Too perfect for the 49ers.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just got a call from a guy who wanted to know if I had heard about the Patriots being involved in a 3 way deal........I asked him where he heard it and he said he couldn't, not wouldn't give me the name, but is supposedly well connected.

Matt Ryan goes to the 49ers, Jimmy Garropolo goes to the Patriots and the Falcons get the Patriots 2nd round pick in the 2021 Draft.

3 Way deals are pretty rare. Here's my take.......................the 49ers make out like bandits. They get rid of JG and his salary, which we know that they want to do. The Patriots get JG which we ""think"" BB would want to do and the Falcons get a 2nd round pick for a great QB. This one just doesn't feel quite right. If I had to guess, this is out of the California free fly zone. Too perfect for the 49ers.
I smell BS.
Ryan is not a "great" QB, but he's worth more...or at least probably won't be replaced by...a second round pick.
I'd take Ryan or Jimmy G for a second. With some better play calling, y'all know what I'm talking about, Ryan is wearing a ring.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell BS.
Ryan is not a "great" QB, but he's worth more...or at least probably won't be replaced by...a second round pick.
I'd take Ryan or Jimmy G for a second. With some better play calling, y'all know what I'm talking about, Ryan is wearing a ring.
Ryan is wearing a ring" Did he stael it?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the rumor is that the 49ers and Vikings have talked about the 49ers acquiring Cousins. Supposedly the falcons wanta first round pick for Ryan at very least. Considering what the Lions got for Stafford, Ryan is worth at least four first rounders. In my opinion, the Rams called the wrong team.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots are not hot on taking JG back. Good or bad, that is the reallity.
2nd rounder? Who knows.....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 Way deal is Kraft at the massage parlor again?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay just my opinion on this QB situation.

1. Cam is not the answer
2. The organization never gave Stidham a game time shot and they should have.
3. Watson: No don't break the bank on one player
4. Rodgers: No see Watson response
5. Ryan if available sure take a shot good QB won't be super cheap but a lot less than Watson or Rdogers.
6. Jimmy G sure he will not cost a ton, knows our system and we can pick up a decent WR to support him.
7. Dalton: Will come real cheap may have some game left.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay just my opinion on this QB situation.

1. Cam is not the answer
2. The organization never gave Stidham a game time shot and they should have.
3. Watson: No don't break the bank on one player
4. Rodgers: No see Watson response
5. Ryan if available sure take a shot good QB won't be super cheap but a lot less than Watson or Rdogers.
6. Jimmy G sure he will not cost a ton, knows our system and we can pick up a decent WR to support him.
7. Dalton: Will come real cheap may have some game left.

Do we really want @mrschaney as a Patriots fan? :pound:

1 - I am thinking the Patriots actually stick with him (which would be wrong)
2. I really would like to see what he can do with actual talent around hime
3. Overpriced and would kill the future for the Patriots money/draft wise
4.Give it a shot (if not as bad as Watson
5. I guess
6. I am really on the fence at bringing him back

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what ring is Ryan wearing?
Sorry if I implied he was wearing a ring.
What I meant with "With some better play calling... Ryan is wearing a ring" is that if the Falcons play calling in SB 51, especially at the end of the 3rd quarter, had been better, the Falcons could have won that game and Matty Ice would be wearing a ring.
No runs, burning time outs.